Baekyeol ::01::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Park Chanyeol! Help us pick a few hairstyles for Jongin," a female stylist tells him and he nods. 

"I think that Jongin should come and help us too. I'm going to go pick him up anyway," Chanyeol responds and the stylist agrees. He starts walking out of the salon and climbs into his car. He drives to the apartment building and enters calmly. Waiting for the elevator to arrive at Jongin's floor, he eyes the numbers of the floors. The elevator door opens and his eyes widen in shock.

Luhan stands there with a few police officers discussing the matter of Do Kyungsoo's father. Luhan spots the elevator door opening and sees Jongin's manager.

"Park Chanyeol!" He waves and Chanyeol starts running to him.

"W-What happened? Was Jongin involved with this?" Chanyeol bursts with questions from the immense shock. "Oh my, Jongin!" Luhan touches Chanyeol's shoulder with his right hand and looks at him with a serious face.

"Jongin wasn't involved in this. It was Do Kyungsoo and his father, so calm down. Jongin's in his apartment, so you can go check on him," Luhan says and Chanyeol quickly nods as he runs to type in Jongin's passcode. He dashes inside without another thought and stops his tracks once he sees Kim Jongin sitting beside Do Kyungsoo who is on his bed. 

"Hey, Kim Jongin!" Chanyeol speeds to the guy who is surprised to see his manager. "Is he alright?" Chanyeol questions, shocked to see bruises on Kyungsoo's face. 

"Yeah, he just fainted while I was covering up his wounds." Jongin keeps thinking about the kiss they had when Kyungsoo fainted and his heart beats rapidly. He walks to one of his drawers to grab a t-shirt to cover his white wrappings around his body.

"Was someone trying to kill him?" Chanyeol picks a sensitive question, but asks it politely. "I saw police officers out there."

"I think it's best not to talk about it in front of him." Jongin stands up straight and slips on a red t-shirt. "Is there something I need to do? I thought I had 2 weeks off because of my back," Jongin asks his manager who forgot why he was even there for a second.

"Oh yeah, the stylists want to go over a few things with your looks. They think that using plastic heads and photoshop aren't as good as looking at your real face," Chanyeol answers, still looking at Kyungsoo. He hasn't seen anyone's face look this damaged before. It makes him feel pained just from seeing Kyungsoo like that. "When you're fully healed, they want to get started on your looks right away without having to discuss. Your big concert is going to be reschedueled the week after you heal."

"I see. Let's go."

Even if it is starting to get darker outside, Jongin always thinks about his work first. Chanyeol finds that to be very admirable. They both hop into Chanyeol's car and start going to the salon where all SM artists work. 

Chanyeol notices how quiet Jongin is being and how he looks out the window in sorrow. Chanyeol wants to comfort the male, but decides it is best to stay silent. There is nothing to gain out of it, anyway.

Jongin feels his eyes getting drowsy and begins sleeping from the amounts of incidents that has happened to him. Chanyeol drives a bit slower to increase the idol's time of rest.

 

The idol and manager are getting closer to their destination. Chanyeol stops at a red light and glances at Jongin who is in a very deep sleep.

"P-Please," he hears Jongin mumble and stares at him with an interested look. "Please j-just give me o-one more chance."

 

He's still thinking about that, isn't he?

 

 

 

They appear in front of the salon, and Chanyeol taps on Jongin's left shoulder.  "Jongin. Hey, Kim Jongin!" 

Jongin opens his eyes half-heartedly and pushes the car door open without even sparing a glance to his manager who woke him up. Once Jongin walks into the SM Artist Studio by himself, Chanyeol steps out of the car seeing this odd behavior from the idol. As Chanyeol opens the door of the studio to go in, a female rushes out in anger. He feels the wind blow at his face from this woman's pace.

"Hey! Irene! Get back here!" Another woman appears at the door Chanyeol is still hanging onto and yells at the girl who is stomping up to her bicycle. 

"I will not put up with this anymore! I quit!" The girl supposedly named Irene shouts at the woman and rides her bike away. 

Chanyeol looks at the woman in front of him who seems very frustrated and they both make eye contact.

"Seulgi - um - was that just Irene?" Chanyeol asks with a calm voice. Seulgi nods with a deep breath. "Are you ing kidding?! She's SM's best makeup artist and stylist!" He grabs the girl's shoulder and pushes her back and forward in rage. "Do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter