Kaisoo ::014::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo returns to his apartment after shopping for some groceries. He can't get Jongin's suspicious actions out of his head. He sighs as he places some fruits in his refridgerator and shoves some chips in a cabinet.

He hears his doorbell ring and wonders who it is. Nudging the last bag of chips in the cabinet, he speeds to his front door and opens it.

It isn't Jongin, Luhan, or any other person he would be friends with.

 

No.

It is someone different.

 

The man looks down at the ground and Kyungsoo tilts his head. "May I help you, sir?" Kyungsoo asks politely with a calm face, but that calm face disappears in a flash once that man looks up.

"Kyungsoo!"

That voice is unforgettable for Kyungsoo. He remembers it all. The huskiness and the drowsiness. Kyungsoo's heartbeat goes unbearably fast as he sees the man in front of him. The one man he thought he would never see in his life again is now in front of him at his front door.

"Y-You escaped?" Kyungsoo's voice is fearful and he's shaking. 

 

Do Kyungsoo is never afraid.

But why is he now?

 

"Kyungsoo! So interesting to see you, little brat!" The first few words that come out of the man's mouth make Kyungsoo shake terribly. Fingers, legs, arms, lips, everything is shaking. He feels an immense suffering in his stomach from seeing this man's face. "Are you still living with your fake mother?" Kyungsoo is offended by those words, but he is more fearful of the man than caring about the insult. He steps back slowly and holds onto his door, preparing to close it.

"H-How did you f-find me?" Kyungsoo is stuttering and everyone knows that Kyungsoo never gets flustered.

"Never mind that, Kyungsoo! Hey, why don't you let me stay here? I mean . . . I'm your father afterall." The 50-year-old man gives the boy a simple, crooked smile which makes Kyungsoo want to fall on his knees and cry. "Did you get an injury, son? Looks like you got beat again." His father takes note of the padding surrounding Kyungsoo's forehead.

He can never forget this man's face or voice, no matter how hard he tries. Kyungsoo's eyes are red, puffy, and full of panic.

"How did you e-escape . . . from prison?" Kyungsoo still holds onto his door tightly. "Y-You were supposed to b-be there for your entire l-life!" 

The man's crooked smile turns into the most devilish frown. Scarier, more threatening, and definitely more deadly than Kyungsoo's.

"Now, now. Why bring up the past, Kyungsoo? Hey, let me stay here. I can't promise that I won't hurt you though." An evil laugh slips from his father's mouth and Kyungsoo doesn't hesitate to try and close the door. Once he tries, he is only stopped by the man and pulled by his collar. He is dragged outside of his apartment and thrown to the ground. Kyungsoo can't get up. He feels too weak and afraid. He can't fight back. He doesn't want to. "Should I give you a little beating as a nice greeting?"

"N-No!—" Kyungsoo shouts with a terrified look on his face, but gets cut off by a hard kick on his right side of his hip. The shoes feel like bricks being slammed onto him with no regrets. He screams out in pain as he is being continuously kicked.

 

Kim Jongin stares at the white padding surrounding him from his shoulders to his hips. He stands in his bathroom, feeling regretful that he cannot perform at his big concert next week.

He suddenly hears a huge thud from behind the wall next to him and jumps slightly.

"What's happening out there?" Jongin questions, but ignores it, thinking it isn't something serious.

He hears it again, but with a loud scream added.

His eyes widen and he quickly runs out of the bathroom and opens his front door. No one's eyes can get wider than Jongin's right now as he sees Do Kyungsoo on the ground, trying to cover himself from a reckless, middle-aged man. He sees the man grip onto Kyungsoo's black hair with Kyungsoo shrieking and crying for his life. He slams Kyungsoo's head against the wall with a satisfied look.

"P-Please! Stop!" Kyungsoo chokes between his words as blood spats out of his mouth. He grabs onto his hair looking horrified, covering his face with his arms.

 

That is the exact same facial expression Kyungsoo has during his panic attacks.

 

"DO KYUNGSOO!" Jongin yells at the top of his lungs and runs over, pushing the old man with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter