Hunhan ::011::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Sehun. Why were we k-kissing in your bedroom?" Luhan asks in a shaky tone because he can't believe what he remembers from last night. Sehun's eyes widen to the extent where they can suddenly fall off. The two stare at each other in silence, but are quite aware of how wide their eyes are. Sehun gulps and turns his head, trying the avoid Luhan's eye contact.

Luhan doesn't know who possibly started the kiss and shuts his eyes, hoping that more memories flow back to him, but they don't. 

 

What if I started the kiss? What am I going to do? Maybe that's why he asked if I remembered something from last night! I totally started it. I'm a dim-wit.

 

Luhan feels like plopping on the floor to die because he keeps thinking he started kissing Sehun first. He remembers confessing his feelings to the dude, so kissing him is probably what he would have done next. Eyes darkening in speechlessness, he averts looking at Sehun as well.

What he doesn't realize is how Sehun is just as darkened as him, completely at a loss for words. Well, he did start the kiss anyway, so how is he supposed to actually respond to the question naturally? 

"U-Um — I —"

"I am so so so sorry! I really didn't mean to. I was drunk! I can't believe I did that!" Luhan starts apologizing to the dude even though he didn't do anything. "I mean, I'm seriously stupid, aren't I? When I confessed to you— well, sort of — I'm such a . I can't believe I did that even when I knew you liked someone else!" Luhan speaks incredibly fast that Sehun can't even sneak his own words between Luhan's sentences, but Luhan's last sentence makes Sehun stare at him in confusion. "Please do hit me if you need to."

"W-W-Wait! What are you talking about?" Sehun's loud cut makes Luhan shut up and look down at the ground hopelessly. "You think I like someone else?" Sehun questions, trying to confirm this misunderstanding. He definitely knew something was up with Luhan and now he feels like he's putting the pieces together once and for all. 

"Yeah. You told me that you liked a girl. Remember? After the cooking lessons, I fell, and you put a band-aid on my face. Then I asked you if you liked someone and you said yes. You told me she knows you better than anyone else and how she's kindhearted, thoughtful, and knows how to make you smile," Luhan explains what he clearly remembers that day. Every word, every second, and every moment he remembers on that very day he felt his heart being crumbled into tiny pieces with a hammer. 

"I was talking about you!" Sehun raises his voice in frustration while holding onto Luhan's shoulders, shocking the hell out of him.

"Wh-What?"

"You were the one I was talking about!"

Luhan stays silence as his eyes are completely expanded. He stares at Sehun's eyes, stunned, as he feels the strength of Sehun's hands on his shoulders.

"But you said 'she' instead of 'he'." Luhan cannot comprehend what he is experiencing.

"I thought my feelings were kinda obvious, so I — I really don't know why I did that. That was stupid. I'm sorry."

"You made me have a broken heart just from that? I drank alcohol on a school night! On a damn school night because of you!" Luhan complains even if his heart beating two times faster than it normally does. Sehun can feel the same.

"But that alcohol made you confess to me! So, I'm very thankful towards that alcohol," Sehun declares as he crosses his arms out of amusement towards this algebra teacher who has no idea how to react. "Then I kissed you after you spoke your feelings." Sehun smiles lightly, but Luhan shows otherwise; he gives a dazed look once he hears how Sehun launched the kiss first and not him. 

"So you were the one who started it! I just apologized to you for nothing! You just made me spread my feelings all over the place!—" Luhan is cut off when Sehun cups his cheeks and crashes his lips against his. Luhan has enlarged eyes as he gives mumbled shrieks in shock, but his eyes immediately close once he senses the feeling. Sehun deepens the kiss, knowing how Luhan is responding. He gradually unchains their lips and they both open their eyes with no regrets. 

"Gah! S-S-Sorry!" Sehun's stuttering returns and he covers his face with his hands. Luhan is seriously surprised by how this shy-invested boy could have the courage to kiss him like that. Luhan's heart is beating as fast as a jet ski. All he can do is stand there frozen, not having confidence in this moment because he feels like it is too surreal. Gulping tremendously, he steps toward Sehun and grips onto his wrists, pulling away those

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter