All ::06::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun arrives at his house after being a flustered because of that giant named Chanyeol. Entering the ordinary-looking home, he sees his mother at the dining table with envelopes crowded everywhere which meant that she's been looking through the mail. 

"Hey, mom," he greets as he approaches her which makes her attention switch over to him while she unfolds a piece of paper. Mrs. Byun is in a white t-shirt with pink pants which clearly states how she is in her comfort zone. 

"Baekhyun! What in the bloody hell are you doing getting home at 11 o'clock?!" The typical shouting comes from his mother only making Baekhyun stretch his lips and close his eyes for a second, embracing the yelling like a good son should. "Do you see what I'm doing? Yeah, I'm reading and what are you doing? Not getting married!"

"M-Mom! I'm in frickin' college and I have a job. You expect me to get married right now?!" Baekhyun yells back in the same tone as his mother.

"You're talking back to me? Huh?! To your own mother?" She stands up with a nagging look on her face ready to pull a wooden spoon out of the kitcken drawer and start smacking. "You're supposed to return home before 10! So you think 10pm and 11pm are the same thing? Your calculation skills amaze me!" His mother's sass drives him crazy, but before he can even start opening his own sassy mouth, he gets stopped by his one and only father who walks into the room.

"Are you two seriously doing this right now?" His regular, sarcastic father questions with a straight stance that signals how he is the real man of the family. "Hyun, how is painting at Kendall? Are you starting any new projects soon?" Baekhyun wants to drop dead right now because his father doesn't know he's been working under SM Entertainment as an artist. His father has always wanted him to become a painter, and Baekhyun tries his very best to impress. He has always admired his father and the one thing that will break his soul would have to be disappointing the man. He doesn't want that to ever happen, but when his dreams barge into his life and take over, he's bound to disappoint the man someday. His father wants him to become a painter while he wants to design clothing and do makeup art for a living. 

"It's been going well. We've recently been working on our sketches right now," Baekhyun answers honestly, trying not to give away the fact that there is much more to this than just painting. 

"You're going to be a great painter one day, so make sure you do well, alright? I'll be supporting you!" The fatherly love only makes Baekhyun more guilty of doing something different behind the man's back. He knows the exact reasons to why his father wants him to be a painter and he does not want to break it but he can't seem to differentiate between his hobbies and his real interests. In his case, painting is a hobby while being an SM designer is his real interest. He knows that his father has already disapproved of him being attached to things like makeup, fashion, and hair, so he doesn't want to push it any further. To know he's lying behind his father's back only hurts him more than it will benefit him.

"Th-Thanks, dad," Baekhyun says with a light smile, but his facial expression looks like he is hiding something. "Thanks for supporting me."

 

"Bye, D.O! See you tomorrow!" Luhan waves goodbye to Kyungsoo after exiting the elevator. Kyungsoo says goodbye before the doors close, and once they do, Luhan starts making his way towards his apartment door. Not even reaching the silver handle of his door, the door next to his opens in a flash, and he feels his arm being gripped on. He gets pulled by not only his bizarre, shy, deer-headed neighbor, but his new boyfriend. "Wah!" Luhan shrieks as he is being dragged inside of Sehun's apartment. Both of them land in the center of the living room, and Luhan can see the bright smile crawling on Sehun's face. "Wh-What?"

"Let's go on a date tomorrow!" Sehun suggests enthusiastically which shocks Luhan a bit because this guy can barely step out of his apartment without freaking out about showing his face. 

Not questioning it, Luhan gleamingly replies, "sure! Why not?" 

"I want to take you to a restaurant. One of my former co-workers, Tao, told me to go to this restaurant in downtown." Sehun pulls out his phone from his pocket and shows Luhan the address that is written as a text message from Tao. "We're a couple now, so we have to go on a date." Luhans face reddens from the words because in reality, he's never actually dated anyone, especially a guy. 

"Of course. What time?" Luhan questions one of the most important things he must know.

"Hm . . . How about 7pm?" Sehun's hopeful expression only makes Luhan want to grin widely as he stands in front of the tall one. Luhan nods proficiently, and Sehun doesn't hesitate to give him an excited hug. Luhan isn't used to them being a couple yet but boy is he enjoying this moment. Sehun isn't wearing his deer head anymore in front of him and he's not stuttering like he used to. It's all like a dream to Luhan. "You must have had a long day of teaching. Go get some rest, okay?" Sehun releases Luhan from the hug.

"Oh, yeah, you're right," Luhan agrees because he does feel like right now from a long day of teaching. "I'll meet you here after school is done and we'll go, okay?" Sehun nods happily, and they both start walking towards the front door. Sehun pushes the door open for Luhan like a gentleman, and Luhan steps out acknowledging what Sehun is doing. "You should get some rest too," Luhan suggests before completely leaving his boyfriend's presence.

"I will." Sehun smiles joyfully earning a light chuckle from Luhan. "What?" Sehun stares at the shorter one blankly.

"You're smiling so much!" Luhan smiles after chuckling a bit. 

"Because you make me smile!" Sehun declares, earning himself another chuckle from Luhan who is constantly having his heart beat faster because of this guy. "Now go rest! You need to be in full energy for our date." 

"Alright. Good night, Deerhun!" Luhan smiles before starting to walk away, but Sehun wraps his right hand around Luhan's left wrist and pulls him back. As Luhan faces him, Sehun quickly presses his lips against Luhan's cheek whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter