Kaisoo ::027::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Lee Taemin," Kyungsoo mutters in shock from seeing the real devil stand before him by his classroom door. He stands with his legs shaking from the urge to punch the guy's face, but he can't because he's in a classroom with students inside. If he happened to punch Taemin here at a school, he'd lose his job or even worse for just punching a student. 

"Wah, Mr. Do. You know his name. That's a first," the male teacher beside Taemin comments in amazement because Mr. Do never knows a student's name before he meets them — especially celebrity students. Mr. Do didn't even know the top idol, Kai! "He's going to be a new addition to your class, so make sure you take care of him, alright?" The male teacher leaves Taemin's side which only leaves the two staring at each other; the difference is Kyungsoo is glaring and Taemin is staring in amusement. 

"Hey, everyone! I'd like to have a private chat with my new teacher. Is that okay? Eavesdroppers will suffer the concequences!" Taemin asks all of the students in a loud, yet sweet voice which has them speechlessly staring. They follow his orders quickly and leave the classroom without another word from the excitement of having Lee Taemin, the top idol, talk to them. The door closes after they all leave which leaves the two alone together. Kyungsoo has his hands in fists as he sees the face he never knew he'd see in his classroom. "How have you been, Kyungsoo?" Taemin asks while an angelic smile that would have anyone falling on their knees.

"Cut the act, you ." Kyungsoo's unamused expression that holds much rage is seen by Taemin whose radiant smile gradually disappears. "You're a kidnapping ." Devilish eyes replace those innocent ones in a flash.

"How did you know that?" Taemin stares with a hellish aura because not once has he told anyone about his acts or plans. "Well, well, well. Let me ask, did you get my text messages? Oh yeah, happy belated birthday. Hope you got my card. Thanks for getting in my way, Do Kyungsoo." Taemin's devious eyes are so strong which gives Kyungsoo the real sense of how Taemin actually is. Those messages are now confirmed that Taemin is the one who sent them. "You ruined my plans that day by getting in the way." He doesn't show any of his innocent performance anymore. "I was wondering this. I've never once told you that I tried kidnapping him, so how did you know?"

 

"You try saying those things aloud, motherer."

 

Taemin recalls the sentence Kyungsoo said yesterday, and it only gets him confused but he doesn't show it. All he cares about is how this guy ruined his plans that day and how he knows about his intentions. "Don't tell me you can read minds." The sentence is meant to be a joke but it silences Kyungsoo, and makes his eyes avert to the floor. Taemin notices this as he observes the shorter one, and his eyes enlarge. "Are you kidding with me?"

"Does it shock you? Yeah, I read minds and I can assure you that I will kill your ing because of what I heard yesterday. You know what? I'm just going to call Jongin right now and tell him what you did to him." Taemin is having a hard time believing this guy, but that reason is the only thing that adds up. Kyungsoo attempts to pull out his phone from his back pocket with a determined expression that leaves Taemin in amusement.

"Go ahead if you please." Taemin stands there calmly as he waits for Kyungsoo to make a call to his busy 'best friend'. "Now, how do you think Jongin would feel if you told him I tried kidnapping him right before his concert. I mean, he's been working quite hard for it and I'm sure telling him his best friend is a backstabbing jerk is going to make him so motivated." Kyungsoo feels like he's stuck but doesn't show it. He hates admitting it, but Taemin is right. If he tells Jongin about how his best friend backstabbed him right before his concert, it's only going to hurt him. If anything, he doesn't want to ruin Jongin's hard work. "He's definitely going to have the time of his life on that stage after he hears the news. I mean, I'm pretty sure he's already worried about why you would punch me like that yesterday."

"If all of us were allowed to commit one crime for free, I'd kill you," Kyungsoo informs with bitterness all over his tongue. Taemin just stays silent with an amused expression from seeing how enraged the guy is; it entertains him quite a lot.

"How beautiful it is to stay silent when someone expects you to be scared," Taemin comments as he takes the desk in the front row and sits in it, still staring at Kyungsoo whose fists are shaking from wanting to hit him so bad. "Let me be honest, Jongin and I were seriously best friends. It's just things didn't work out. That's all I will say and that's all you need, so stop ruining my plans."

"All that matters is your intentions of kidnapping him and acting as if you are his best friend. Do you realize how sick that is? So, I'm going to ruin your plans. I'm going to stop you and if you ever lay one of your ty fingers on Jongin, you will die 100 times by my hands."

"You sure act defensive over someone you've known for a short period of time. Are you in love with him?" Kyungsoo is rendered speechless after he hears Taemin's question and he's pretty sure Taemin noticed his mouth becoming shut after being taken aback. "Wah! You are in love with him!"

"Shut your mouth," Kyungsoo demands with his teeth clenched because he doesn't want to admit it — especially to Jongin's kidnapper.

"It's surprising because he make his feelings obvious too," Taemin adds which irks Kyungsoo's ears from hearing it and finds himself enjoying Kyungsoo's reactions. "He was telling me 'oh, Kyungsoo wouldn't do that to someone. He would never punch someone like that. What did you do to him?' All that crap, ya know?" His way of explaining situations only makes Kyungsoo want to strangle him more than he already does because of the I-don't-really-care tone hidden underneath the devil's tongue. Kyungsoo would've never guessed that Jongin would say those things which makes him feel warm inside, but that's not the thing he's focusing on; he focuses on Lee Taemin and what the hell the guy's planning. "Well, Jongin was always that type of person after the incident."

"Incident?" Kyungsoo questions because it's the first time he'd heard it. He feels immense confusion flowing through his mind once he hears this. Jongin has never told him anything about an incident happening in the past. Taemin stares at Kyungsoo with surprised eyes from seeing how the teacher doesn't even know a little dash of what he just declared. 

"Well, well, well," Taemin starts with a low voice and stands up from the front-row desk, slowly making his way towards Kyungsoo who is clearly not intimidated by this man. "Looks like someone isn't paying attention." The pressuring tone makes Kyungsoo want to kick the man in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter