Baekyeol ::04::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After Chanyeol supposedly takes Baekhyun's groceries that the kid desires, he places them in his car trunk with Baekhyun chasing him from behind on his bike.

Before Baekhyun can even place the bags he holds inside the trunk, Chanyeol snatches them away from him and puts them in the vehicle instead. Baekhyun slightly pouts and is taken aback once Chanyeol opens the passenger seat door for him once he's done shoving the bags in.

"W-What about my bike?" Baekhyun questions, crossing his arms while tapping his right foot. 

"Just leave it here at the studio. I'll text Seulgi to keep it safe." They both look at the bike at the same time. "Get in the car," demands Chanyeol who is feeling slight annoyance by this college student's behavior. Baekhyun's bucket of excuses is finally depleted and he gives in, climbing into Chanyeol's car. Chanyeol parks the bike beside the studio doors including a sigh. Chanyeol hops into the driver's seat and starts the engine. "Where's your house?"

"It's right around the corner. You'll see the first neighborhood and turn right at the entrance. My house should be the fifth one on the left," Baekhyun explains while receiving a call from his mother. He picks it up and places it by his right ear. He pulls his phone away from his ear before the woman even spoke because it is his mother's habit to yell for no reason. 

"Byun Baekhyun! Where the hell are you?! It is already 9 o'clock, stupid!" 

"I'm coming home right now! Stop yelling!" Baekhyun shouts back and Chanyeol is amazed by the fact that they are shouting at each other so comfortably. He is even more shocked because the call isn't on speaker, yet he can hear everything his mother is saying. "By the way, why do you need parmesan?! Y-You're — no — you can't be . . . making a cheese dish?!" Baekhyun's face shows his immense fear that swims through his veins. His first experience with his mother's first cheese dish made him have the worst digestion in history. "Mother, please do not tell me—"

"My cheese dishes are not that bad! Byun Baekhyun! I am forcing you to eat it first, by the way!" Mrs. Byun screams even louder which makes Chanyeol flinch at every word she says. He drives nervously just from this college kid's conversation with his mother.

"M-Mother— Mother, I thought you loved me! How could you?!" Baekhyun cries while Chanyeol glances at him with a weirded out expression. "Ugh, I'm home," bellows Baekhyun once he sees his neighborhood sign through the window. Chanyeol turns right and Baekhyun hangs up his cellphone with a gulp. "S-Sorry about that! Just a typical conversation with mom!" Baekhyun is still in yelling-mode which makes Chanyeol shove his right hand on Baekhyun's mouth for him to stop yelling his off.

"That one is your house right?" Chanyeol asks while tilting his head to get a better view. His hand is still covering Baekhyun's mouth, making Baekhyun mumble instead of receiving a clear answer. "I'll take that as a yes." Baekhyun's eyes drop from this manager's hand still being on his precious face. 

As Chanyeol parks in the house's driveway, he releases his hand off of Baekhyun. They both get out of the car calmly. Chanyeol unlocks the trunk, resting 5 grocery bags on his arms.

"Hey, you don't need to. I can do it myself," Baekhyun says stubbornly and Chanyeol wants to smack that kid's face for being an idiot. "I don't know if you've noticed or not, but I have good strength. You saw me carry those 10 bags all at once."

"You were about to drop them when you exited the damn store and you're telling me you're strong?" Chanyeol shows disbelief scattered all over his face. "Shut up and let's get to your house." He walks away first, leaving Baekhyun with a pouty duck-face. 

Baekhyun seriously doesn't get this guy.

Chanyeol seriously doesn't get that guy.

Baekyeol scurries next to Chanyeol with 5 bags placed on his arms. They both rush to the front door, struggling to keep these groceries in their grasp.

"What did you ing buy at that grocery store?! An entire aisle?!" Chanyeol yells at the innocent boy and Baekhyun just scoffs while he rings the doorbell, scanning the tall guy up and down in judgement. Chanyeol is still in hot-mode from Baekhyun's makeover. Baekhyun blushes after scanning the guy, completely failing at judging the dude. 

The front door opens and Mrs. Byun appears.

"You dare show your face to me at 9 at night?!" She starts yelling naturally at her son who is holding groceries in his arms. 

"Mom, stop yelling! The neighbors will judge us!"

"They already do!"

"Ugh, your temper—"

"Who is this?" His mother suddenly turns into pure-sweet-old-lady mode. A bright smile, batting eyes, and a soft voice overcomes Mrs. Byun. Baekhyun looks to his right to see Chanyeol who is standing there silently with grocery bags hanging from his arms as well. He finds i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter