Kaisoo ::09::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan and Kyungsoo exit the bathroom, expressionless. Jongin and Sehun instantly look over to see the two, especially looking at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo avoids their eye contact, but sits down on a chair at a table. He notices how Jongin is staring at him longer than usual.

"What are you staring at?" Kyungsoo gives Jongin a hard stare, returning to his usual, devilish self in a snap. 

"N-Nothing," Jongin responds, trying to dodge Kyungsoo's glare. He has a feeling that the Kyungsoo he is looking at right now isn't the real Kyungsoo. There is a stiff silence that chills everyone's veins. 

"Shall we continue the game?" Luhan suggests as he picks up his bowling ball with a smile on his face. Anyone could tell that it isn't sincere enough to be called a smile. 

Luhan earns himself 7 pins.

Jongin earns himself a strike.

Kyungsoo earns zero by getting a gutter, making Jongin's mind want to collapse. Jongin didn't want to make the situation any more awkward than it already is, so he decides to brag about his points. If he doesn't, everyone is going to notice his silent behavior. 

"Hahaha, you got a gutter!" Jongin stands up, jumping in happiness. Kyungsoo clenches his teeth and feels the need to pierce that thin neck of Jongin's. "I'm definitely getting my phone back!" 

 

After an endless 2 hours of trying to get back to his normal state, Jongin wins all of the games and it's time to head home. The 4 males return their bowling shoes and start walking out of the building. They climb into Luhan's car and sit in stillness, listening to the music on the radio station. Everyone is tired and ready to just fall asleep. 

Jongin gazes at the view behind the glass window, remembering the words he heard behind the bathroom door.

 

"Do Kyungsoo!"
"Hey, are you alright?!"
"Kyungsoo!"
"Control yourself!"

 

He then remembers the way Kyungsoo called out Luhan's name; so fragile, so heart-wrenching, and so weak.

"L-Luhan!" 

Jongin recalls Kyungsoo weeping and breaking down. Feeling his heart squeeze, he turns to his left to see the man who made him feel this way. Kyungsoo's eyes are closed and his head hangs, flopping back and forward. Just then, Kyungsoo's head falls onto Jongin's shoulder, startling Jongin tremendously. Jongin's heart beats incredibly fast from the sudden contact. Bending down a little, he glances at Kyungsoo's face and sees how peaceful it is. He recognizes this face from the first time he saw him in that coffee shop.

 

They reach the apartment building. Kyungsoo's eyes open and he feels something hard against his cheek. He looks up, still a bit blurred, but knows the structure of the face he sees. It's Kim Jongin with his eyes closed, sleeping. He notices his head lifting off of Jongin's shoulder and feels his face burning up.

Kyungsoo slaps Jongin's sleeping head softly, but in reality, he wants to slap it harder. Jongin is flustered, eyes popping open, and immediately unbuckles his seatbelt. They both lock eyes, but avoid them instantaneously. Both get out of the car before anything weird happens.

All 4 males hop into the elevator. Sehun is especially happy that he gets to go home and hide his face. Luhan and Sehun step out of the elevator since their floor is earlier than Kyungsoo and Jongin's. Then that leaves Kyungsoo and Jongin . . . alone together.

"H-Hey," Jongin starts speaking in a soft manner. He doesn't understand why he is being so gentle towards Kyungsoo. He thinks that since it's night, he's probably tired and not in for a fight. 

Kyungsoo listens to him speak.

"At the bowling alley . . . why—," Jongin finds himself to stop talking which is uncommon. "I mean, why did— didn't you beat me?" Jongin completely changes what he was going to say. "Hahaha, you were beating me at first, but then lost."

"I guess my hands just didn't want to cooperate, but don't worry, I'll beat you next time." Kyungsoo says with no expression, but his eyes show ambition. The elevator arrives at their floor. Kyungsoo steps off first because he felt sick sharing the same air as Jongin in that tiny box. "I hate you!" Kyungsoo ends the night with that sentence and enters his apartment.

"Hate you too!" Jongin slightly grins, but it disappears once Kyungsoo's door closes shut. "How does he manage to act normal after something like that?" Jongin enters his apartment.

 

 

 

 

It is the next day and turns out, the entire school is going on a field trip. Half of the school goes to an orphanage to help out and stays at a hotel near there for about 2 and a half days. The other half of the school goes to a charity site for 2 and a half days and stays at a nearby hotel.

Do Kyungsoo is on team orphanage while Luhan is on team charity.

Everyone is in the auditorium, loud and crazy. Some try to find their friends while some sit alone with people they are not familiar with. 

Kyungsoo stands up on the stage with a microphone in his hands with every other teacher in the school.

"Be qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter