Baekyeol ::08::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun's eyes unseal slowly as he comprehends the blurry vision. Right in front of him is Park Chanyeol's handsome face with messy, brown hair and a peaceful expression. What shocks Baekhyun even more is how Chanyeol's right arm traps him and pulls him closer to his body. Baekhyun's heart is beating too fast and he is super shocked from it. His heart has never beated this fast before.

Why is it beating like this now?

"P-Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun shouts, slapping the guy's arms repeatedly. "Park!—"

"What is it?" Chanyeol groans deeply, eyes still closed, which triggers Baekhyun's tomato face. Once Chanyeol is done groaning, he pulls Baekhyun closer to his body making Baekhyun shriek softly like a teenage girl. 

"P-Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun doesn't lower his voice, releasing an extra loud shout which makes Chanyeol immediately open his eyes. "You have to go to work and I have to go to the university!" Baekhyun reminds this giant who is currently hugging him till he can't breathe anymore.

"Wah! We need to go!" Chanyeol yells as he tries flipping over, but falls off the bed, hitting the ground with a giant thud. Baekhyun chortles after witnessing the fall. "Ow!" Chanyeol grunts in pain making Baekhyun crawl across the bed to see if Chanyeol is okay.

"Are you alright?—" Baekhyun's knee slips right when he starts crawling and flops off the bed, dropping on top of Chanyeol. This time, they both grunt emphatically and hold onto their heads in pain. They open their eyes widely and see the position they are in. Baekhyun is on top of Chanyeol and Chanyeol in under Baekhyun with their faces only centimeters apart, enough to feel each other's breaths. Baekhyun struggles to get off Chanyeol because his room is so small, so the only way to escape this position is getting back on the bed again. He tries his best to find a space on the floor where he can hold for support, but there isn't any room.

"Do you need help, Baek?" Chanyeol gives him a nickname after questioning the flustered, tomato-face boy on top of him. Baekhyun is about to have a bloody nose from so much shock coming through his veins after the nickname. Chanyeol holds onto the floor and pushes himself up, only surprising Baekhyun who instantly flings backwards to not close to space between their faces. Baekhyun is about to fall over and hit his head on the wall, but Chanyeol catches him by grasping onto the boy's wrists and pulling him forward. Mistakingly, Chanyeol pulls a bit too hard, making Baekhyun flop forward into his arms, changing the position into a hug. 

Both of their hearts are racing incredibly fast. 

Straight away, Baekhyun pops up and rolls onto his bed with amazingly red cheeks. Chanyeol holds onto his chest with his right hand, crumbling his shirt along the way because he does not understand how his heart is speeding faster than usual. Baekhyun starts going through his drawers to find some new clothes to wear and looks back at Chanyeol who is wearing clothes that he made for him.

"Would you like me to change your outfit a little? I can make it look more fashionable," Baekhyun suggests while picking out his clothes for the day. Chanyeol sits up and climbs onto the bed with messy, bed hair. Baekhyun glances over and finds it super adorable as Chanyeol rubs his eyes. 

"You don't have to. I'm going to go to my house to get new clothes and then pick up Kai afterwards. He's getting his band off today." Chanyeol remembers the white padding that surrounds Jongin's upper body because of those stupid kidnappers who had iron-like shoes. Turns out Jongin is finally getting that off and is able to practice.  

"Alright. Well, I'm going to go change." Baekhyun hurriedly dashes out of his bedroom to enter the bathroom down the hallway and closes the door once he enters. He attaches his back to the door and breathes deeply because his heart is racing way too fast to even handle. "But he's male!" Baekhyun grips onto his hair harshly and stomps a few times. 

Chanyeol sits in Baekhyun's bedroom feeling restless. His heart isn't going to slow down any sooner which annoys him to death because he doesn't understand why his heart is beating for that college student. It was just a hug. Just a hug!

"I'm back!" Baekhyun announces, invading his room with new clothes. He took his time in that bathroom to contain himself around this giant and he's so glad he isn't going off the bat with this or else he'd be in big trouble. "I'm going to ride my bike to the university. Let's go!" Baekhyun motions his hand as he walks out of the bedroom. Chanyeol hops off of the bed and starts chasing after Baekhyun without slowing down. 

"H-Hey. Why don't I drive you?" Chanyeol offers, pulling Baekhyun back by his right shoulder to face him. He is amazed once he sees how red Baekhyun's face is. There is a massive increase in heartbeat rate inside of him. Baekhyun seems extremely flustered and instantaneously switches his head back to his main priority: the front door.

"Th-That's okay! I should be fine." Baekhyun unknowingly makes his sentences sound soft. He remembers everything he told Chanyeol last night; his embarrassing story that he's never told anyone before. "Thanks for the offer though!" Baekhyun laughs lightly, a bit too awkward, and sprints towards the front door standing right there in front of him. 

"B-Byun Baekhyun," Chanyeol whispers under his breath and starts running as well. Once he exits the house, he sees Baekhyun already on a black bike, riding down the street. The last thing he notices is how Baekhyun's face is toned red with no doubt. I didn't even get to thank him!

Baekhyun's main goal is to get to the university safely. Chanyeol has been getting really close to him lately and he's afraid that it might go much farther than he thinks. I can't be in love with someone! Especially not a dude for crying out loud!

 

Chanyeol makes sure to thank Mrs. Byun and Hari for letting him stay the night and leaves the house to go to work. Well, he has to go back home to change his clothing first and then pick up Jongin. Chanyeol arrives at his house which is higher than the average middle class and sets down few things before he actually starts going through his closet.

He picks out a regular, black, long-sleeve shirt and some dark blue jeans to make his brown, spikey hair stand out from the rest. It's a lot more dressy than he usually wears, but he doesn't actually understand why he is even trying to look good for once. He usually just wears a gray sweater with some black sweatpants or something along those lines of comfy and real. Right then, he receives a call from CEO Wu who he hasn't heard from since Baekhyun sprayed him with foundation. Chanyeol momentarily chuckles, but maintains himself enough for him to answer the call.

"Hello?" Chanyeol greets as he holds his phone by his right ear.

"Park Chanyeol! Kai is fully healed today! Make him come to the studio after practice to give him a new color for his hair. He told you what hair color he wanted, right?" CEO Wu doesn't even pause for a moment when he talks because he is so used to talking to people quickly.

"Yes, he chose black hair," Chanyeol responds while packing his bag.

"Okay, great. See you!" CEO Wu is about to hang up, but Chanyeol stops him.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"You have a swimming pool at your house, right?" Chanyeol questions the man who is confused from his question.

"Yeah. I have 2," he surmises with a questionable tone towards Chanyeol who smiles gratefully.

"May I please use one for tonight? It's just my friend and I. He needs to learn how to swim," Chanyeol requests nervously because he's afraid of having it be rejected. There is a 5 second pause that creeps in the air from the other line and Chanyeol gulps tensely.

"Sure," is the only thing the CEO says to Chanyeol and the giant's face brightens as he hops a few times, excitedly. "It has to be after you finish managing Kai though."

"Y-Yes, sir! Thank you so much!" Chanyeol bows even though his boss cannot see him. CEO Wu cuts off the line without a warning which makes Chanyeol awkwardly scratch the back of his head as he inserts his phone inside his jacket pocket. Running out of his house, he's ready to pick up Jongin from the guy's apartment and head to the studio for a new hair color and cut. 

Chanyeol arrives at Jongin's apartment shortly and punches in the code on the door handle. He is highly disgusted from seeing Kim Jongin flopped wide open on a precious bed while snoring. Chanyeol steps towards this "idol" and slaps the boy's stomach that makes a loud, empty noise afterwards. "Kim Jongin! Get up!" He yells ear-piercingly as he shakes the male's shoulders intensely.

"What do you want, Chanyeol?" Jongin complains in a whiny tone as he flips his body to the side to sleep more which only earns one more slap from the giant. 

"We need to update your hair, stupid. I remember texting you yesterday, but I guess you didn't actually read it! You're also fully healed from that bandage, so go ahead and take it off before I start slapping you again! Hurry up!" Chanyeol acts like a nagging mother, slightly taking inspiration from Mrs. Byun. Not even letting the boy answer his demands, he wraps his hands around the two ankles popping out from under the blanket and yanks Jongin off of the bed. 

"Park Chanyeol!" Jongin whines after his face hits the floor and looks at Chanyeol with dismay as he attempts to stand up. Chanyeol stands there with his arms crossed as he watches the damn idol.

"Your big concert is next weekend and look at what you're doing! You have to go to practice! You've been resting for an entire week without any type of singing, dancing, or acting! Hurry your and get ready!" Chanyeol has learned so much from Baekhyun.

"Alright alright alright!" Jongin yells back, feeling frustrated by how he's getting shouted at first thing in the morning. He speeds into his bathroom quickly as Chanyeol examines. 

It doesn't take long for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter