Hunhan ::03::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It is late afternoon and Luhan is at the charity site for the field trip of Sangin High. He feels lonely because Kyungsoo isn't here with him to rant about life. He sits at a table in the middle of the charity festival quietly with his cheek plopped onto his right hand, hearing a person sit next to him sitting. He eyes his left and his eyes drop once he sees the erted teacher, Mr. Myung. His shiny, bald head and long mustache catches Luhan's eye, but he doesn't mind it. 

"Find anyone that suits you, Mr. Myung?" Luhan starts the conversation and Mr. Myung depressingly sighs.

"Girls don't seem to fancy me, Luhan. How do you do it? I see girls fawn over you all the time." Mr. Myung has the courage to ask someone younger than him which means he's really dropped to the down low. Luhan exhales while closing his eyes and turns to the man confidently.

"I don't stare at their s everytime I talk to them," Luhan answers honestly and Mr. Myung gasps, offended.

"I do not!"

"Yes, you do," Luhan turns away from the man, not wanting to have this conversation anymore. 

 

"Luhan?" He hears his name being called and glances up to see someone who he would rather see in the afterlife.

It's Xiumin.

"X-Xiumin?!" Luhan stands up, startled from the sudden appearance. "What are you doing here?" Luhan's eyes are wide because he thought he had already forgotten about the man, but his heart becomes pained again just from the sight of him. 

"Hwayoung runs the charity festival. I didn't know that Sangin High was coming, so I was excited when I heard a few minutes ago! I started looking for you right away." Xiumin smiles brightly, but Luhan's mood is the opposite. Luhan smiles back in a friendly way that covers all of the darkness in his mind.

Mr. Myung watches the scene in quiet as he notices Luhan's odd behavior. He looks like he has a crush on him, but no. He seemed disappointed of that kid's appearance. Past lover, perhaps?

Mr. Myung guesses correctly.

"Ah, really? That's g-great!" Luhan beams and Xiumin gives him a big smile, but all Luhan possesses is sorrow from the man. 

"Would you like to walk around?" Xiumin asks and Luhan is taken aback from the request. He wants to reject it, but he has no back up for why he can possibly reject this request out of nowhere. He just nods because if he says no, Xiumin will not agree to the rejection. They start to walk around on the wide yard where all the stands for the festival are placed. "So, how is life?"

"Oh, it's pretty good. I've been having lots of fun." Luhan is speaking without enthusiam and Xiumin takes notice of it right away.

"With who?" Xiumin questions with a grin from cheek-to-cheek. 

"What do you m-mean?" Luhan stutters unknowingly.

"Did you meet someone?" Xiumin pushes him a little with his elbow, playing around with the brown-haired guy. "Perhaps a girl?"

"Hahaha, you're funny!" Luhan replies with a heavy, fake laugh an a light push on Xiumin's shoulder. "I just got some new neighbors who I hang out with."

"Is one of them a girl? Is she cute? Are you falling for her?" Xiumin is interested in this man's love life more than his.

"Stupid, they're dudes," Luhan explains and Xiumin laughs from embarrassment. "One lives next to my friend while I have one that lives next to me. We all hang out. Although, my neighbor . . ."

"What's your neighbor like? You brightened up after you mentioned him." Xiumin looks at Luhan's face carefully and Luhan feels himself turning red from the immense stares. 

 

I brightened up after I mentioned him?

 

"Well, if you wanna know, he's incredibly shy." Luhan's eye twitches once he remembers that deer head. Then he remembers how Sehun hated it when he tried pulling it off. "He could barely say a word without stuttering."

"So . . . He's a child?" Xiumin laughs and playfully slaps Luhan on the shoulder. Luhan's jaw drops and he slaps him back. They keep repeating the slapping and laugh. They gradually stop their laughs. They both lock eyes and beco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter