Kaisoo ::015::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol drops Jongin off at his apartment building after experimenting hairstyles on the idol. Jongin enters his apartment and has the scene where Kyungsoo and him kissed in his mind.

He just fainted and touched his lips with mine. It's nothing. Stop thinking about it.

But I totally kissed him back! Gah!

He gulps once he sees his bedroom at the corner of his eye. Taking a step closer, he feels his heart beating insanely fast. He looks into the bedroom and sees that Kyungsoo is no longer on his bed. The blankets are neatly tucked in. Jongin runs inside the bedroom, but immediately stops once he sees the back of Do Kyungsoo standing by the window, staring out with saddened eyes. Jongin doesn't say a word and paces to Kyungsoo quietly.

Kyungsoo is in deep thought, not even hearing the light footsteps behind him.

"Kyungsoo," he hears his name and slightly jumps from the sudden voice. He turns his head to see who the voice belongs to and it is Jongin with a look of despair. Kyungsoo's eyes widen once he realizes there are bruises on his face and instantly turns his head around to avoid attention.

"Oh, it's you." Kyungsoo tries to sound rude, but everything comes out as soft and broken. 

"You're alright!" Jongin says in a soft, yet happy tone that melts Kyungsoo's barrier that he's kept for years. "I'm glad." 

Kyungsoo's heartbeat starts to fasten and he holds onto his chest like it is the worst pain of his life. 

"J-Jongin," Kyungsoo calls out and Jongin is brought to attention. Kyungsoo's voice is no longer harsh, sharp, or rude. It's pleasant. "Thank you." Jongin's eyes expand from the devil's words. "Thank you for helping me." Kyungsoo shifts his body to face Jongin who is stunned. Kyungsoo has the most sincere face that Jongin has ever seen since he met the guy. "Th-Thank you." 

Kyungsoo's eyes start to water from seeing his abusive father today and hides his face from Jongin with his hands. He doesn't want to show someone his weak, crying face. Sniffing and weeping, he makes sure to keep his voice low so Jongin doesn't hear it as well.

But Jongin can hear it clearly.

Jongin begins to walk slowly towards the crying guy. He realizes that even the meanest, rudest, and harshest person can have tears. Jongin grips onto Kyungsoo wrists gently and pulls them away from his face. Kyungsoo is shocked once he sees Jongin's face up close, only a few inches away. Jongin embraces Kyungsoo in his arms which shocks Kyungsoo even more. The warmth of Kyungsoo makes Jongin melt while the warmth of Jongin makes Kyungsoo melt. 

"You've endured a lot, haven't you?" Jongin's pleasant spirit makes Kyungsoo break down into pieces. Tears stroll down Kyungsoo cheeks one after another as he cries loudly. Jongin rubs his palm on the shaky guy's head to comfort him, but feels the need the break down too. He can't stand seeing Kyungsoo this way. Bruises all over his face, bandages surrounding his arms, and the white padding that wraps around his head after saving Jongin from being kidnapped. Naturally, Jongin's eyes start watering too, but he tries to avert them. He hugs Kyungsoo tightly, not letting him escape his grasp, and Kyungsoo doesn't mind. 

Do Kyungsoo revealed his scars, bruises, and tears in front of Kim Jongin. That is something he's never done for anyone besides Luhan. He starts to take notice that maybe he's being way too attached to this idol. He remembers Jongin disinfecting his wounds and worrying about him wholeheartedly. 

"I-It's getting late. Go to sleep." Kyungsoo pushes away from Jongin with his weak hands. He feels he's getting too attached to Jongin. Jongin nods, astonished from the push and Kyungsoo starts to walk away. Jongin can't help but notice how much the guy is limping. "I know you're watching me limp. I'm fine, so stop worrying." Kyungsoo glares at him and returns to his normal character. 

"Stupid," Jongin mutters and quickly grabs onto Kyungsoo's left arm. Kyungsoo stops walking and looks at the hand that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter