Hunhan ::02::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan wakes up in his room feeling dizzy and gloomy. He walks up to his fridge after leaving his bedroom at ease, but then remembers what happened yesterday; the wedding invitation, the look of the couple, and finally, his neighbor. He totally broke down in front of his new neighbor. Not only that, but he made the guy comfort him. 

I'm such a fool! He covers his face from embarrassment and runs his fingers through his locks of brunette hair, slapping his head a thousand times. Right then, he hears his doorbell ringing and clumsily stands up on both feet with clenching teeth from the remembrance.

"Coming!" He beams, speeding to his door with the goal of forgetting his embarrassment. He opens it and chokes on his saliva. "You scared me." Nowhere in life would he have thought there would be a giant, fake deer mask in front of him in the morning.

"Uh . . . Y-Your plate." Sehun pushes the plate in front of Luhan (it is actually Kyungsoo's plate). "The cake was really d-delicious." Luhan notices how much this dude stutters and what shocks him the most is how he’s actually thinking it’s cute. 

"Haha thanks. My friend made it himself. I'm glad you liked it. I'll pass the message to him." Luhan smiles at the deer head and is returned with a stiff awkwardness that lasts for 5 seconds, simply because he can’t see this person’s expression, only the deer head’s. He takes the plate out of Sehun's hands, still as awkward. He wonders if Sehun is feeling the same way about how awkward this is or if he’s actually smiling under that piece of EVA foam (used for mask heads).

"Th-Thank you!" Sehun keeps stuttering like it's his personality trait. Luhan is a bit startled from the amount of bows the dude is doing; it’s like he’s having a bowing competition with him. Right at the last bow, the deer head accidentally falls off. Sehun rises from his bow without noticing his mask being off and smiles brightly. Luhan is amazed from the guy's handsome facial features. He observes how Sehun touches his face and regards his deer head not being on him.

"Wah!" Sehun screams and stumbles to grab the deer head off the floor. Luhan wants to shrink from just experiencing this strange moment but can’t help but want to laugh at how Sehun dipped down just to grab his mask. Sehun pops the mask on, but it's on backwards. Sehun shrieks and Luhan just watches him, highly amused, but finds it very freaky as Sehun spins the head face-forward. "Thank you!" Sehun runs to his apartment door and tries pushing the door, but nothing happens.

"It's pull, not push," Luhan says calmly as he watches and listens to Sehun mutter in embarrassment. Sehun runs inside after pulling the door open. 

What a strange guy.

Luhan grins unknowingly and goes back inside his apartment.

 

Luhan is back to getting ready for teaching algebra. He tucks in his pastel green collared shirt and grabs his needs. He heads out of his apartment, looking at Sehun's door. He feels a grin spread across his face automatically after remembering the incident earlier. He's really handsome. Why does he wear a mask?

 

Luhan begins his regular day as a teacher without many faults unlike Do Kyungsoo who can't even stand a day of teaching. After the first few hours, it is now lunchtime and he’s about to grab something to eat, but is stopped by Mr. Myung aka Sangin High's erted teacher.

"May I help you?" Luhan asks politely, and Mr. Myung only gives an expressionless face.

"You remember the school trip we have this week, right?" Mr. Myung questions the young man. Luhan cannot stop staring at the shine of Mr. Myung’s bald head and his long mustache. But he’s seen weirder things like his neighbor who wears a deer head. He can’t interpret the way he let Sehun handle him when he was breaking down. Just thinking about it makes him want to scream and shout out of embarrassment.

"Yeah, the one where one part of the school goes to the orphanage and the other goes to a charity site?" 

"You better remember it!" Luhan always thinks Mr. Myung’s bizarre from how his reactions come to place. "Also! Here." He hands Luhan four tickets to play at a bowling alley. "I was originally supposed to go with these girls, but . . ."

"They backed out on you, didn't they?" Luhan guesses correctly, and he nods in a depressed way. "Um, thank you, but I don't bowl." He gives off one of his light smiles to show his politeness, but Mr. Myung doesn’t accept it.

"Ehhh! Just go with three other friends. I know you’re friends with that scary teacher, Mr. Do. You can bring him! You have two other friends besides him, right?"

Luhan finds himself thinking of his deer-headed neighbor and shakes away his thoughts. Why did I just think of him? "Sure, I'll ask. Thanks for the tickets!" Luhan smiles and goes back to getting his lunch after Mr. Myung hands him the four tickets. Taking a second look at the 4 tickets, he definitely has in mind who he wants to take.

 

It is the end of the school day and Luhan heads out of the building. He climbs into his silver car with an unsettling heart. Everything that happened yesterday is still fresh in his mind, but what creates his unsettling heart is how he’s more interested in Sehun than what had happened. He saw Sehun’s face for the first time! It’s an accomplishment.

But what makes him shake the most is the thought that Sehun brightened his day up this morning. He smiled even when he didn’t feel like smiling. Slapping his head multiple times, he begins backing his car and driving back home.

He appears at his floor of the building after riding the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter