Kaisoo ::012::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After Kim Jongin gets out of the inflatable boat that Do Kyungsoo simultaneously threw him in for punishment, he sits in his hotel room quietly. 

That devil! Putting me in a damn lake!

He sits on his bed calmly and stares at the ceiling in wonder.

 

"You must have lived a precious life, haven't you?"

 

He remembers the sentence Kyungsoo said to him yesterday. What did he mean by that? Why would he say that? 

"That dang guy can read frickin' minds," Jongin mutters under his breath, disappointed that he cannot read the other party's. He ruffles his hair out of frustration. He wants to know about Kyungsoo. He wants to know more about him even if he finds out things that hurt him. "He is seriously confusing." Jongin shakes his head to get his thoughts out or else he'd be in forever. 

He glances at his phone and checks the time. He recalls that the Sangin students have to go to downtown with their orphan partners to buy them a present. Remembering his partner's face, he also refreshes his memory of how she practically hates his guts. 

Jongin steps outside of his hotel room and makes his way down the stairway, avoiding the elevator because fans will be fighting to ride with him. Once he finds his way out the door, he views the brick-constructed orphanage that is a few yards away from the hotel. He spots the yellow inflatable boat that Kyungsoo plopped him in. It is placed on the grass, closely to the lake. He glares at it with all of his might.

"It's Kai!" He hears someone scream and starts to run right away immediately.

He stops in front of the orphanage and walks inside, trying to keep his calm. He marks his eyes onto Park Jae's room and quietly walks over to it. When he reaches the door, he knocks, expecting someone to call out "come in," but nothing is heard. Not wanting to feel regret, he lightly grasps onto the door knob and twists it.

Park Jae sits in her signature position with her knees up to her face and her head bent forward. She doesn't even spare a glance for Jongin once he comes in.

"Hello, Jae! It's me, Jongin," he greets with an immediate bow out of habit. "Are you ready to go shopping today?" His bright voice irritates the girl. Even if the room is dark, the kid is tired, or everything is gloomy, Jongin still competes with it with his smile. 

Jae doesn't give him an answer and remains in her position.

"Park Jae!" Jongin hears and someone pops into the room. His eyes become surprised to see Do Kyungsoo in front of him.

Kyungsoo feels his entire mood become gloomy once he sees Kim Jongin in front of him.

"What are you doing here? This is my partner's room." Jongin starts an argument with his hands on his hips. 

 

I'm waiting for you to apologize for dumping me in that lake this morning!

 

"Says the person who can't even communicate with her," Kyungsoo says, ignoring the guy's thoughts, and Jongin's argument victory backfires. "Park Jae, it's me, Mr. Do."

Jae lets her eyes look at the man and her face slightly brightens at the sight. Kim Jongin finds this moment to be very fascinating.

"Mr. Do!" Her voice is let out and Jongin wants his jaw to drop, but he bitterly forces it to stay up. Kyungsoo gives her a tiny grin and sits on the chair next to her bed. 

"How are you, Jae?" Kyungsoo's voice is soft which surprises the idol. "Are you ready to go shopping today?"

"Am I going with you?" Jae asks quietly with a dash of hope.

"Kim Jongin is going to take you." Kyungsoo points at the guy by the door, but doesn't even glimpse at him. Jae's face shows disappointment and Jongin is dumbfounded. "I know, he's stupid. He makes an idiot look smart."

Jongin puts his fist up and mockingly threats to hit the man in the face. Jae has a light giggle come out of from Kyungsoo's insult.

"I'll go if you come." Jae grabs onto Kyungsoo's sleeve. He pats the girl on the head with a fatherly look.

 

He's really great with children, Jongin thinks to himself and Kyungsoo smirks at him. Jongin flinches a little as he regains his memories of Kyungsoo's ability to read minds. 

 

 

 

"Alright everyone, gather around!" The teachers line up with megaphones while the students run up to the yard they stand on. "We will be going to downtown to shop with our lovely partners. Now please go find your p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter