Kaisoo ::06::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(back to the morning)

It is a new school day and Kyungsoo could not sleep because of the kissing incident that happened. He feels like dying just thinking about it. Just the thought itself is so unimaginable, but it happened! It ing happened! He ruffles his black hair and sits up on his bed, cringing from the memory. He bangs his head on the bed, not caring if he's hurting himself carelessly.

"I hate him!" He screams while ruffling his hair harshly. "He wants to die early!" After rolling around his bed a few times in wild frustration, he plops onto the floor with full-on red cheeks from embarrassment. Not admitting it (and never will), that was his very first kiss and one, it was with a dude, two, it was with Kim Jongin, and third, it was with a !

He begins to get ready for his job he finds torturing. He used to find it just another part of his painful life, but now, it’s like fighting a lion with a toothbrush. Why? Because Kim ing Jongin is his student. Brushing his teeth furiously, combing his messed up hair, and angrily getting dressed, he wants to die rather than see the face of Kim Jongin today. He eyes his mirror, feeling icky while looking at his lips. He chokes on his saliva after thinking about that moment and cuffs his neck from the difficulty of breathing. He really wants to cry. There’s nothing worse than seeing something (or someone) that makes you embarrassed.

As he steps out of his apartment, his breath is almost stolen by the door next to his because any minute now, Jongin will step out of his apartment too. I mean, they do go to the same school and all.

Just walking to his car becomes painful from how dropped his shoulders are. His teeth are clenched harshly from memories of last night.

 

Kyungsoo climbs out of his car, preparing himself for the day. He examines the school building, and his eyes enlarge once he sees people with cameras in front of the entrance. He huffs while walking and takes a deep breath, ready for this. It’s all Jongin’s fault for his frickin’ fame.

"Please move," Kyungsoo requests with his signature sharp tone. The reporters look at him in disgrace, but realize he is a teacher from his suit and briefcase. He enters the building, completely nervous that they'll recognize him as the teacher who had a fight with “Kai.” Phew.

 

He looks familiar, A reporter thinks which widens Kyungsoo’s owl eyes.

Isn't he . . . him?!

 

Kyungsoo fast-walks down the hallway and into his classroom after hearing those reporter's thoughts. He locks the door with flustered hands, but remembers he has students who need to enter. Sighing, he unlocks the door and walks to his desk in the front of the room with even more dropped shoulders. Things like trouble are irrelevant to him, trouble meaning Kim Jongin. It’s all because of that one -like idol that he’s in these types of situations.

Class begins and Kyungsoo gets up from his seat to talk about the English language. His voice is bland and uninterested, but he presents the information to his fullest. His eyes trace around and he spots an empty seat: Jongin’s seat. His shoulders are relaxed and his tone suddenly turns in brighter value. Some students notice the change but don’t care enough to mind it.

“Today’s Kai’s final drama-shoot for Love on the Run, right?” He hears this sentence slip out of one of his female student’s mouths and is a bit disappointed. Why? Because since it is a “final” shoot, it means there won’t be any other day where he’s absent, but since the dude is an idol, he’s bound to have more schedules. That just brightens the devil’s day even more.

"Mr. Do!" He hears a student speak out of turn and looks at the boy. "I have a question."

"Have you ever heard of the thing called ‘raising your hand’?—“

"Why did you give me a sixty percent on my essay?" The guy questions and stands up with no right. Kyungsoo’s fire in his core just continues to grow and grow and grow.

He totally just cut me off. That little . . .

"Yeah! Why did you give me a seventy-three percent? I took a lot of time with that essay!" A girl stands up from her seat making a loud squeak that just charms te hell out of Kyungsoo. Number one rule in the “when y students ” book is to stay calm and act more mature. But hun, this is too hard for the devil and when you with a devil, you go to Hell.

"If you are not happy with your grade, try harder next time." Kyungsoo's heartbeat fastens out of anger from the two students who decided to speak out of turn. He likes to substitute the word “anger” instead of “embarrassment” to conserve his pride. "Now sit down."

"We're not scared of you anymore, Mr. Do!" The boy doesn't sit down and slams his right hand on his desk, creating a loud slap that echoes in the space of the room. Kyungsoo swears will go down if that kid takes even one more breath. "I deserve at least an eighty! I worked really hard on that! I had soccer practice on that day and had to squeeze in time for that stupid essay!" 

"Yeah!" The students all agree together. They didn't like Mr. Do's management and are ready to stand up for themselves. After seeing the act of their idol, Kai, the treasure box of complaints has now been unlocked and all those complaints are for Mr. Do, the hellish teacher of Sangin High School.

 

So, they think they can get all powered up after Kim Jongin stood up to me?

Little brats.

 

"Sit down. Now." Kyungsoo wants to throw flames at their faces one-by-one.

"No!" They all stand up together and he feels the need to hit everyone for defying him. This is all happening so fast and sudden that it’s hard for him to comprehend. All he knows is that his students are not happy with him and they’re willing to act out.

"We're not scared of what you will do to us anymore. We are tired of you, Mr. Do!" A female student says this time and everyone concurs. Kyungsoo crosses his arms and sits down in his chair with the most serene expression. Some students actually have the nerve to throw crumbled paper at him. The perfect way to go through hard situations is by just staying calm.

"I see," Kyungsoo responds to their stupid behavior. He lets them throw their crumbled paper and lets them yell at him. He closes his eyes, embracing the countless amounts of hate from his students. All the students are confused by how he responds to their bullying. "Is that all you got?!" He yells and everyone jumps a little from his yelling. His mind laughs from how they flinched like scared asses. They’re all bark but no bite.

More things get t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter