Kaisoo/Hunhan ::02::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Well, are we ready?" Jongin pops out of his apartment with similar gear to Sehun's. At least Jongin has a good reason to be in disguise. 

Kyungsoo gives the id0l a hard stare. Both are annoyed with each other's presence as always but this time, it’s much more different. They’re actually seeing each other for reasons other than school. It’s bad enough Kyungsoo can’t handle a second of him, but to handle him for hours? Even he can’t see this image. I can't believe this, Luhan. You have betrayed me by inviting this little .

"So, let's get going, shall we?" Luhan ditches Kyungsoo's glares and fake laughs to get out of the stiff situation. Luhan leads the way and everyone boards the elevator in heavy air. 

The try-to-be-less-awkward one: Luhan, the I-must-kill-and-get-away-with-it one: Kyungsoo, the I-really-miss-my-mask one: Sehun, and last but not least, the I-will-humiliate-the-devil one: Jongin. The elevator ride is quiet because each person is having thoughts of their own. Kyungsoo stands behind Luhan and Jongin who feel the continuous spine-chilling glares created by this devil. 

 

Stop staring at my back! Jongin thinks.

Please stop. I am truly sorry, but I had an extra ticket! Luhan thinks with his face forward, not even wanting to look back.

 

Kyungsoo hears their thoughts and scoffs in his head. Crossing his arms, he remains glaring at the two until they feel the fire burning on the back of their heads. He then stares at Sehun who he actually had a little interest in what he is thinking about.

 

Luhan's hair looks so soft!—Ah, crap. I'm blushing! My mask! My deer head!

 

Kyungsoo believes hearing Sehun's thoughts as one of the strangest experiences of his life and averts him. The elevator arrives at the first floor, finally, and Luhan steps out first, not wanting to be in there anymore. Jongin's hands are inserted in his pockets, looking cool as always. Sehun hides his face behind his hands when Luhan isn't looking. Kyungsoo is thinking about strangling Jongin, but maintains his straight face, naturally. As they exit the building, the next obstacle is the parking lot: a place where Kyungsoo can pull Jongin to the side and kick him on the knees. But instead, Kyungsoo holds back and shoots bullets through his pupils at Jongin’s face.

 

Luhan steps in front of his car first, motioning everyone to go inside. Sehun occupies the passenger seat simply because Luhan pushes him in there. Luhan does not want to be the victim of Kyungsoo’s stares. Kyungsoo automatically feels like dying after knowing he has to share the back seat with Kim ing Jongin. The two climb in synchronously and bump heads with each other, making them both groan in pain while holding their heads. They both give each other faces while sitting in crossed arms.

"Would you like some music?" Luhan asks as he starts driving, dying for something to erase this tense atmosphere.

"Yeah, we should play my ipod!" Jongin speaks up first and Luhan hands him the chord that connects his ipod to the speakers of the car. Jongin turns on one of his hit songs, obviously. "This is my comeback song, Fox." He begins to do the hand motions of the choreography. "Oh yeah!" He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a piece of folded paper. "I asked my manager to get this for you." He hands Kyungsoo the piece of paper and Kyungsoo accepts it, surprised. Opening it, huge sparkles appear in Kyungsoo's eyes.

"Joo Hyunsook." Kyungsoo has a soft voice, but shows his excitement. It is the autograph of the actor playing his favorite role in Jongin's drama; the one that wants to hurt and kill Jongin's character.

"I want my phone back," Jongin responds bluntly with the deal Kyungsoo made. 

"After you beat me at bowling, then I'll give it to you." Kyungsoo knows Jongin wants to beat him and humiliate his pride. Instead of Jongin complaining about more conditions, he grins at this one.

"Deal!" 

 

Luhan silently drives while Sehun plays with his fingers, waiting for Luhan to start a conversation. He watches how Luhan is super focused on his driving, being quieter than usual.

"L-Luhan," Sehun utters. Sehun never starts a conversation with someone, but with Luhan, he finds himself opening up.

"Yeah?" Luhan can't help but like the way his name rolls off of Sehun's tongue.

"N-N-Nothing!" Sehun stutters by habit, but being as flustered as he is, he bites his tongue on accident and this strange, panicky gasp. “I b-bit my tongue.” His little cry creates a light laugh coming out of Luhan mouth. Luhan has a tiny smile plastered on his face from the guy's cuteness. 

Cute.

 

They arrive at the bowling alley and hop out of Luhan's car, not knowing exactly how this event will end up. Kyungsoo and Jongin cracking their knuckles, Luhan taking the lead, and Sehun trying to cover his face, everyone enters the building with entirely different ambitions. 

Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Sehun pick their bowling balls while Luhan is paying for their shoes and games. Jongin picks the heaviest one with his big muscles while Kyungsoo and Sehun pick the average weight. 

Jongin rushes into their lane, feeling the fire in his soul. There’s no way he’s losing against that evil man who calls himself a teacher.

Luhan steps inside the lane as well and they go to the touchpad where they enter their names for the scoreboard. Everyone surrounds it and are approached with the page for punching in names. Just then, Luhan suggests, "let's do rock, paper, scissors to decide who gets to name each other."

Kyungsoo thinks of every single horrible name he wants to call Jongin and Jongin does the same for Kyungsoo. Sehun tries coming up with names for Luhan without trying to be embarrassed. 

 

Skittle . Stupidhead. let. Assbutt. . — Kyungsoo to Jongin.

lord. Devil-Do. Assfiddle. Hell. Poop Circus. — Jongin to Kyungsoo.

Luhan. — Sehun thinks because he's too embarrassed to come up with anything fancier.

S-S-Sehun. Deer-head. Se-Shy. Deerhun. — Luhan to Sehun.

 

They start playing rock, paper, sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter