Kaisoo ::05::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"K-Kim Jongin?!" Kyungsoo's eyes are wide as he wishes everything is a dream. The sight of this irritable celebrity infuriates him. Every single thing about the guy frustrates him; his dark eyes, his brown hair, and his perfect smile.

"Mr. Do?" Jongin's eyes are wide as well once he views his devil teacher in front of him with groceries and casual clothes.

"You two know each other?" Chanyeol questions the two as he brings more suitcases into the apartment with all his strength.

"No we don't!" They both say at the same time and then end with a glare towards each other. Just sharing the same sentence has them in disgust. Luhan stands there thinking to Kyungsoo, boy just got karma. The two won't end their glaring anytime soon, so Luhan decides to in and introduce his best friend.

"This is Do Kyungsoo, one of Kai's teachers. I also teach at the same school, but I'm not one of his teachers. Kyungsoo is an English teacher while I'm an advanced algebra teacher." Luhan and Chanyeol feel uncomfortable with the tension in the air that the teacher and the idol are producing.

"Well, it's nice to meet you. See, Jongin! It's totally a win-win. You got two teachers next door to help you with schoolwork." Chanyeol pats the boy on the back with a smile, but Jongin is still glaring at the 18-year-old in front of him. 

"Hey, D.O. Let's bake this cake," Luhan implies and grabs Kyungsoo's arm to pull him into the apartment room. The tension is so bothersome, and Luhan’s number one rule is to escape when things are on fire.

"Haha, I didn't think a rudeass would know how to cook," Jongin adds in, and Kyungsoo is about to say something, but Luhan already puts in the passcode. He covers Kyungsoo's mouth, knowing something bad is going to come out, and pushes him inside.

"Have a nice day!" Luhan smiles and shuts the door hurriedly.

 

"Well, that was rude," Chanyeol snaps and crosses his arms towards Jongin who innocently backs away. "Those are your neighbors! Show some respect!" Right then, Jongin belittles him while walking inside his apartment. Respect? Being respectful towards someone he doesn’t like is not in his list of characteristics.

"He's the teacher," Jongin says with a sharp tone. Thinking about Kyungsoo isn’t tasteful which makes him want to cringe and punch everything. The thought of the guy as his neighbor is such a tedious nightmare but now this “nightmare” has become a reality.

A small, silent moment is made while Chanyeol thinks about what Jongin just told him.

"He's him?!" Chanyeol is beginning to understand the meaning of Jongin’s impolite actions towards the teacher he just met. 

And he's the person that's been calling me stupid, Jongin bitterly thinks as he watches Chanyeol process that his mean teacher is the guy next-door.

 

"I seriously have the worst luck. I've been hating this kid ever since he came to the school and now he's my neighbor?!" Kyungsoo rants aloud while Luhan unpacks the groceries they bought. "I hate him. I hate him. I hate him."

"Calm down and help me make this damn thing!" Luhan shuts Kyungsoo up, and he immediately steps into the kitchen still in rage.

The two are baking a cake for Luhan's new neighbor, and all Luhan wants is a decent strawberry cake that his neighbor will like. It’s not very important whether or not he makes a cake for some random stranger, but getting along with people is what he does, so why not?

Right then, Luhan hears his text tone from his phone and reaches in his pocket.

"Is that him?" Kyungsoo asks with a clear intent of teasing, and Luhan blushes instantly.

"He's not my boyfriend. You know that," Luhan says with rosy cheeks even if his speech is in serious-mode.

"But you're totally in love with him." Kyungsoo chuckles a bit, but then stops when he sees Luhan's face as he looks down at his phone. Luhan looks sad, heartbroken, and in despair as he looks at the screen. "Luhan?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter