Hunhan/Kaisoo ::03::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Xiumin . . .," Luhan says, surprised by the man's appearance. Xiumin is out of breath like he ran to see Luhan. "W-What are you doing here?"

"I want to apologize for that night," Xiumin claims with an apologetic voice.

"L-Look, there really isn't much to say—"

"No. There is. I'm sorry. I truly am and I can't lose one of my best friends for it. Please accept my apology," Xiumin begs while looking straight into Luhan's eyes. Luhan stares at him stunned for the speech. 

"Xiumin— I—"

Luhan can't say anything. Obviously, Xiumin ran all the way to his apartment to apologize and Luhan feels the wall he has built up to avoid Xiumin is finally breaking apart.

"I know it is unforgivable. I completely understand but I want you to know that I fully regret it." Xiumin sighs after fully saying his sentences and Luhan is taken aback.

"Is it that you regret kissing me?" Luhan questions with a hurt look and this time, Xiumin looks taken aback from his sudden question. Xiumin can't find the right words to say that would make the situation less awkward than it already is. There is a long pause. "Haha, nevermind. No need to answer that."

Luhan is actually aching from receiving silence instead of an answer. What hurt him more is that Xiumin hesitated.

Xiumin notices Luhan's expression and instantly feels guilty towards the guy. He decides it is best not to say anything or else he'd make it worse. 

"Well, I'll see you later." Luhan says and gives him a light smile.

About to close the door, Luhan is stopped when Xiumin shouts, "wait!"

"Is something wrong?" They both hear and turn their views to the voice behind them which is Sehun's. Sehun realizes that he merely interrupted Luhan's conversation with a dude he doesn't know. Xiumin looks straight into Sehun's eyes and Sehun finds himself touching his face for his deer head he doesn't have on. 

"N-No, it's nothing." Luhan almost forgot that Sehun is there with him. Sehun nods quickly and runs behind the couch where Xiumin can't see his face. 

Xiumin tilts his head at the strange guy, but keeps his focus on Luhan.

"Who's he?" Xiumin whispers closely to Luhan.

"He's my . . ."

Luhan didn't want to be hurt by Xiumin anymore. He is sick of it. This time, he wasn't going to make any regrets. He wants Xiumin to clearly see that he is no longer a weak person. He will not be played with. He will not be a side character in Xiumin's life, especially not his love life.

 

"He's my boyfriend."

 

What am I saying?

 

"We've been dating for a week and a half now."

 

Stop it, Luhan. Stop lying!

 

"I was going to tell you at the charity site, but I guess I forgot." Luhan chuckles stiffly, but in his head, he is mentally slapping himself.

 

What did he just say? Sehun can't comprehend the words Luhan is saying. B-B-Boyfriend? The B word! I just got called the B word by Luhan! Oh my gosh.

 

"Really?" Xiumin takes it in, but has this hidden tone in his voice; a tone of disappointment. "That's great! Can I greet him?"

Luhan thinks that if he says yes, then it would go deeper than he thought. If he says no, then he's obviously lying about the relationship.

"S-Sure," Luhan allows Xiumin to come inside to greet this 'boyfriend' he has. "S-Sehun, this is Xiumin, one of my closest friends. Xiumin, this is Oh Sehun, my . . . boyfriend and neighbor."

Sehun's face becomes too red to be true from the word 'boyfriend.' He stands up from behind the couch slowly and feels his legs grow weak from the sudden news.

"Hello, Sehun. It's nice to meet you." Xiumin pushes his hand in front of Sehun's face and Sehun flinches naturally. He automatically shakes Xiumin's hand, feeling an entirely new exposure to an entirely new environment. He realizes that Luhan has brought him so many new things to discover. For example, shaking a stranger's hand without his deer head. 

Sehun feels Xiumin's grip getting tighter and looks him in the eyes.

Xiumin's eyes are not friendly. They shoot threatening daggers. He lets go of Sehun's hand after giving the guy a small scare. Sehun f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter