Hunhan/Baekyeol ::01::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"This is what I'm giving up," Sehun declares as he holds up his deer head close to his face. Luhan's eyes couldn't be anymore wider than they already are because he was sure of it that Sehun would give him up. The way Sehun was acting towards him told him that he would be given up, but what he's experiencing right now is too shocking to process. Sehun isn't giving him up, he's giving up his deer head. That's the most shocking thing Luhan has ever experienced. "This is the thing that I hid behind for years because of what I did. Well, I'm not going to hide anymore and I'm going to own up to my sins. Those sins shouldn't be covered up. I should let people know that I've made horrible decisions in the past and that I deserve punishment. I won't hide anymore. I've never stepped outside of my house without this thing on my head and now I'm giving it up."

"A-Are you ing with me?!" Hansol yells with his hands tightened in fists because a damn deer head doesn't satisfy him. He wants Sehun's dreams to be crushed like his. He wants Sehun to feel the heartbreak he had to face during those years after the incident. He had to give up his dreams because of Oh Sehun. Seeing Sehun not cry while passing the deer head to him only makes him more furious. Sehun's eyes don't even shed a tear, and that annoys Hansol the most. 

"You don't understand how important that deer head is to Sehun, Hansol. He would not leave the house without it. I'm serious, if anything had to be the important object, it would be that," Luhan speaks up after wiping his tears, surprising himself that he can even say full sentences. "Trust me, he never left his house without it. He ordered stuff online and masked himself if he ever needed to go the grocery store." Luhan's words make Hansol feel less irritated. He drops his shoulders in defeat with the deer head in his right hand hanging from his sides.

"Fine, I'll take it. I hope you suffer, Sehun," Hansol mutters. For some reason, Luhan can tell Hansol doesn't mean those words. If anything, Hansol feels a bit hurt by having such harsh things escape his mouth. He knows he's not the bad guy here. All he wants is the person who ruined his dreams to suffer for what he did to him. It hurts to know Sehun has turned good all of a sudden. But it doesn't change the fact that Sehun hurt him and there is no turning back. "I'm going to burn this!" yells Hansol as he shoves the deer head in his trunk with all of his might. Entering his car, he makes sure to not even look back at the two 'friends' who stand there speechlessly. Luhan and Sehun watch Hansol's car fade away from their sight while standing in the parking lot with their minds being like a blank sheet of paper.

"You . . .," Luhan whispers in a hurt tone, and Sehun suddenly feel a sting on the left side of his face. Luhan just slapped him. Luhan seriously just slapped him on the face. Sehun's eyes are enlarged as he looks back at Luhan's face but they become saddened to see Luhan's eyes drowning in water. He realizes how much Luhan has been crying since yesterday and stands there in silence. "That was for s-scaring me to d-death!" Luhan stammers as he wipes his wet tears with his sleeves like a little boy. "Damn it! I-I seriously thought you were going to give me up!" Sehun doesn't hesitate and embraces Luhan in his arms, beating himself in the inside because he's making his boyfriend cry so much.

"I'm sorry, Lu," Sehun whispers while tightly holding Luhan. His left cheek that stings so much is resting on Luhan's head as his right hand pats Luhan's back. He just gave up an important possession which hurts him so much but he's happy to know there is another thing to hold onto which is Luhan. "I would never give you up." Those words only make Luhan sob more which triggers a thick gulp down Sehun's throat because the sobbing is so loud that a few other people in the parking lot look over to check out what's going on. "Let's go home, okay?" He feels the nod of Luhan's head on his chest, and a small grin spreads on his face.

Sehun sits on the driver's seat while Luhan sits on the passenger's seat in silence. Luhan's sniffing fills the entire atmosphere as they ride home. Every sniff Sehun hears forms a strike in his heart because he knows he's the reason behind it.

"Aren't we going back to the school to get my car?" Luhan questions, looking forward with no expression on his face. 

"Nope. I'm going to take you to school in the morning. You can get it tomorrow," Sehun concludes with a determined expression that finally makes Luhan look at him. Luhan isn't rejecting, so Sehun feels relieved. He steps on his break because of the red light and waits for it to change. Right then, Luhan twists his body and grabs Sehun's collar, bringing him closer to his face and attaches their lips without a second thought. The eyes of Sehun are so wide at the moment of Luhan initiating a kiss. Luhan releases and turns his body back where his head is facing the window so Sehun can't see the redness of his face. 

"You can go now. It's green," Luhan speaks without turning his head, and Sehun snaps back into reality. Both of their hearts are beating too fast to bear and it starts making their stomachs have butterflies. 

The two arrive at the apartment building in tomato faces and hop out of the gray car, still in silence. Entering the elevator only makes it worse because they are standing next to each other with cold sweat running down their foreheads. Luhan doesn't know what Sehun thinks of his little action, and Sehun doesn't even know how to react. The elevator ride feels like it has been years, but the door finally opens at the 6th floor and the two exit heading towards their own apartment doors.

"Um, Sehun. Thanks for not giving me up," Luhan says in a soft voice while punching in his code. His fingers are trembling so much as he does so. Sehun eyes Luhan with endless acceleration of heartbeats and doesn't think twice before quickly punching in his door code and grabbing Luhan's arm. He pulls the brown-haired fellow inside his apartment and cups the guy's cheeks, connecting their lips scarcely. Luhan is so shocked from this that he doesn't even have a second of air to breathe before their lips connect. Mumbled shrieks hide in his mouth because they can't escape while Sehun's lips are on his. The innocent, sweet Sehun is not hesitating to kiss Luhan lustfully which amazes the guy.

It only takes a moment for Luhan to get into the lust, and he kisses Sehun back whole-heartedly. The feelings overwhelm him from the incidents that have happened to them. Him being jealous at those cooking lessons and realizing his feelings for the guy, having Sehun comfort him when he was hurt, seeing Sehun with another girl and being furious about it, and confessing to each other. It feels like it happened in a flash, but the emotions are more clear than anything in the world. Sehun detaches their lips for a second and says, "how dare you think I would ever give you up." He doesn't let Luhan answer and quickly attaches their lips again, palms still connected to Luhan's cheeks. Rushes of heat fill them up from head to toe as groups of butterflies flutter in their stomachs.

 

 

 

Baekhyun rides his bicycle towards the SM Studio after being at Kendall for a while. The new assignment is definitely pressureing, but he feels like if he just finds a way to get inspiration, he'll make this assignment with the best passion he has. Inspiration is not an easy thing and no one knows how much he can possibly understand that. 

"Hey, Byun Baekhyun! Did you start working on your design for Kai's clothes yet?" Key, one of the fashion designers, asks with his hand on his hip while chewing strawberry bubblegum. Baekhyun eyes the dude who is wearing a colorful, well-made outfit while he has a black hoodie and some gray sweats with a backpack strapped on his shoulders. Even he knows how dull he is. 

"Not yet," Baekhyun says with a tough sigh as he sets his red backpack on an empty fashion designer's table. Un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter