Hunhan ::06::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun lays on his bed staring at his ceiling.

 

"He's my boyfriend."

 

"Wah!" Sehun covers his face with his hands because his face is getting too red to comprehend. "Stop beating so fast." He punches his left side of his chest. Removing his hands from his face, his cheeks are bright red from remembering that moment.

He sits up and the first thing he sees is his deer head on the top of his drawer. He glares at it with all of his might. "I hate you." His voice darkens. Grabbing his white pillow, he throws it at the deer head and it falls off of the drawer. His face relaxes from the sight of his deer head plopped on the ground. 

Sehun feels deep hatred for that deer head. Sighing while flopping back, he feels guilty telling Luhan that the only reason he wears that stupid mask is because he is shy. Well, he definitely is, but there are many things that he's been preventing from slipping out of his mouth. He ruffles his hair with his fingers. The frustration is unlimited to him. 

Just then, he hears his doorbell ring and stops ruffling his hair. He slumps off his bed from the loud tune and stuggles to get to the door from being so flustered. About to open the door, he curses to himself because he forgot his deer head. He hurriedly runs back to his bedroom and snatches to deer head, slipping it on. As he is walking out of his bedroom, he bumps into his doorframe out of being in a rush. 

"Gahh!" He shrills and takes one step to the left, walking out of the room successfully. 

He opens his front door and of all people he's ever met, he would have never guessed it would be . . .

"Xiumin," he mumbles under his mask and Xiumin jumps out of shock to see a dude wearing a deer head in front of him.

"Holy !" Xiumin cries as he holds onto his chest. "Out of every strange moment of my life, this has got to be the strangest."

"Y-You're very w-welcome, sir!" Sehun bows 90 degrees. Xiumin didn't mean for it to be a compliment, so he just stares at him with an oh my god, what is happening face.

"Why in the name of poop sticks are you wearing a deer head?" Xiumin crosses his arms, asking the most bizarre question he has every asked in his entire life. He tries to keep calm by tapping his foot continuously.

"I-I think it is very c-cute!" Sehun taps the nasal of the deer and Xiumin starts bursting out in laughter. Under that mask, Sehun is feeling embarrassed that he has to go through this. "I-Is there s-something you need, X-Xiumin?"

"Oh, yeah." Xiumin straightens up and glares at the deer head, but can't help feel uncomfortable. "You." Xiumin points at the nasal of Sehun's deer head and Sehun flinches. "Luhan has been one of my best friends since we were in middle school and now I'm finding out that he has a boyfriend?" Xiumin's voice becomes dark and threatening which makes Sehun gulp. "Once you break his heart, Oh Sehun, I will definitely be there to catch all of those pieces that you break. I want you to remember this. Once you let Luhan go, I won't be afraid to sweep him off his feet."

"Sweep him o-off his feet? But that's mean! You can't do that to Luhan!"

"Excuse me?" Xiumin's right brow rises out of slight confusion.

"I mean, if you're going to use a broom and make him fall, I won't put up with that!"

"Huh?"

"I will not let you hurt Luhan with a broom!"

"W-What are you talking about?" Xiumin is even more confused.

"Sweeping an innocent human-being. So despicable!" Sehun yells and slams his door shut leaving Xiumin dumbstruck. "That dang guy was going to sweep Luhan off of his feet with his damn broom! That guy is definitely going to pay."

"He doesn't even get figure of speech," Xiumin mutters in disbelief with a shake of his head once Sehun closes the door on him. He starts going towards the elevator and presses the down button with his pointer finger. He steps inside once it opens. "But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter