Hunhan ::08::

Ruining & Rising [coming back 2017]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Luhan feels like his heart is getting more crushed as time goes by. He makes the decision to quietly escape back to the classroom and calm down so he has enough room in his mind to fake a smile. He runs towards Xiumin who is peacefully eating the spaghetti he made with a proud face. Xiumin waves to him with a friendly grin, sauce coating the edge of his lips. 

"Hey, Lu! Wanna try my creation?" Xiumin questions while motioning his hands to the bowl of pasta on the table. "Oh, yeah. Do Kyungsoo told me to tell you that he is leaving early." Luhan nods at the statement and just grabs Xiumin's bowl, shoving all of the pasta in his mouth. He looks like a chipmuck with red sauce dripping off his lip. "Hey! Th-That was — You just — . . . my spaghetti," Xiumin cries with a pout. He finds Luhan's behavior to be unusual. As Luhan swallows, Xiumin sees how big the bulge is in the guy's throat and his mouth gapes open. "Hey, are you alright? Is something bothering you?"

"It's nothing," Luhan answers sternly, but notices his rude tone and cools it down. "I was just mad that my sauce didn't turn out well like yours," Luhan lies with a lighthearted smile and Xiumin just laughs. 

"You're just starting to learn how to cook. I mean, it's definitely not going to be perfect on the first try," Xiumin encourages.

Right then, Sehun rushes into the classroom and presents himself beside the two.

"Sorry. Were you guys waiting?" Sehun questions and they both shake their heads. 

"We should get going. It's getting dark out," Xiumin suggests and they all nod at the same time. Xiumin heads out of the room first and Luhan follows, but Sehun pulls him back. After Sehun does the action, he feels his face heating up from just feeling Luhan's arm. He quickly grabs a napkin beside him and swipes Luhan's lips gently. Luhan's eyes widen once he looks at Sehun's handsome, concentrated face. His heartbeat increases and it makes Luhan's expression become hurt. He knows this guy doesn't have interest in him, so he thinks it is a sin just to have his heartbeat fasten for him.

"You had sauce on your lips," Sehun says softly once he removes the napkin from Luhan's face. Luhan's cheeks turn rosy and he turns his head immediately from Sehun's presence. "L-Luhan?" Sehun questions quietly with a surprised look as Luhan walks out of the room with a fast pace.

Luhan doesn't want his feeling to go any further. He'll only get hurt if he keeps letting it happen. Since it is just the beginning of realizing his feelings for the boy, the easier it will be to get rid of them. 

 

The three reach Xiumin's car with silence creeping up their veins. Xiumin is bothered with Luhan's quiet behavior because Luhan is always the one who brightens up the mood, not silences it. Xiumin wants to say something, but knows that Luhan is stubborn and won't talk about his feelings. Each of them climb into the car without making any sounds with their mouths. 

Sehun is especially feeling reticent from Luhan's surprising actions earlier. Luhan seemed hurt and saddened which makes Sehun worry. The only times he has ever seen Luhan hurt was when he first met him, when he cried in the elevator and Sehun comforted him, when he thought of his mother, and just now, when he touched him. 

The car ride couldn't get any more awkward than it already is. Luhan sits in the front with Xiumin while Sehun sits in the back — just like the arrangement when they came to the school. Sehun can see the back of Luhan's head as he sits. He stares at it in deep thought.

 

The only reason I could come out in public today without my deer head was because of this guy — the one sitting in front of me.

If it was any other person, I would have never stepped out of my home.

 

Luhan sits with a tired expression. His body is seriously not cooperating with him, but he tries competing with it to stay awake. His eyelids turn heavy and his head is starting to bob forward without him even realizing. 

They arrive at the apartment building and the sky is black from the night. Xiumin says good night and goodbye to the two. Luhan struggles to open his eyes, but manages to do so slightly. He opens the car door and steps out, but instead of standing stably, he plops onto the floor like jelly. Sehun and Xiumin are shocked and immediately hop out of the car, grabbing onto this drained human-being. 

"I'll carry him upstairs. You go home. It's getting late," Sehun declares as his flops Luhan up onto his back. Xiumin is amazed from this guy's strength for someone who can be so bad with figure-of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter