Dissapearing, for Real.

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

Kyung POV

I sighed and rubbed my temples, damn it . I mean Henry is a nice guy and all, I'm aware. BUT I never really thought about us together, like together ...together. I should have noticed it when he kept trying to figure out a couple name for us. Oh ... there's a bunch of other guys who did that too O-O. Oh not Kyuhyun, Kibum, Taemin, and Soohyun too! -___-

Speak of the devil, Kyuhyun just entered the room," Hey Kyung."

"Hey... Kyuhyun oppa....can I ask you something?" I asked slowly.

He raised an eyebrow," Of course."

"Do you....like me?"

"Of course I like you! Do you think I hate you or something?!"

"No like as in..likey like."

"Oh." He paused, oh please not Kyuhyun too.....," Why do you ask?"

"Henry confessed to me.." I muttered.

"Huh, I knew it!" He exclaimed," Oh well back to what you asked me, no. We're just friends. Best friends!" He smiled. No signs of lying, I'll trust him with that.

"Oh good. I can't really deal with all the dating drama and stuff yet." I sighed.

He sat down next to me," Just don't think about it too much. Focus on getting better first."

"Okay." I smiled.

"Well, I gotta go now. I just came to check up on you." He ruffled my hair ad kissed my forehead and then left the room.

I closed my eyes and rolled in the hospital bed," Just one more day here..."

~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun POV

"Yay! Noona gets discharged today!" Taemin cheered when we were in the car.

I smiled. Ah then we can keep more of an eye on her. Hmm.. Valentine's day is coming up...I should do something nice for her! ^-^ Hm.. what can I prepared within a week for my precious yeobo?~

"Let's go see my baby~" Key sang as we got out of the car, walking into the hospital.

I grinned as Minho started opening the door," Yeob-" Huh? Where is she?

We all looked at each other. Did she leave by herself? No she couldn't have, we told her we were picking her up.

Onew walked around the room," Kyung?" He waited for a reply. Nothing.

I started panicking," Kyung? Yeobo!"

Minho ran out of the room to find a nurse. Taemin grabbed his phone and called someone,"  Henry hyung, did you pick up noona from the hospital? No? Did any of the other hyungs pick her up? You guys are about to leave right now? Noona's gone!!"

Kyung....This better not be a joke ....

~~~~~

Kyung POV

I groaned, ugh, I can't feel my legs or arms. What the hell? Where am I? I looked around the room, I don't recognize this place at all. It's so dark, the only light I have is a very dim light in a corner away from me. I closed my eyes when a sudden flash of light.

"Are you okay?" A muffled voice asked, turning on a light. Much better. His frame seemed very familiar to me, only his eyes could be seen and some of his hair. This guy must be some epic Goth, coming in here with full black attire, black hair and eyes.

"Yeah... where am I?" I asked, I'm not sure if I should be nice or y...

"Well, you've just been kidnapped and locked into an unknown place. Do you think I'm allowed to tell you?" He sighed. That voice, the sarcasm...It's so familiar...

"Have we..met before?" I asked nervously. He paused and started for the door. He walked slowly and my eyes focused on his hand that was covered with a black glove. His fingers clenched into a fist and instead of leaving the room he punched the wall.

"N-no." He stuttered quietly.

"But you..." I started when he turned around and made a triangle with his hands. I only share that symbol with one person. I gasped and if my hands were free, I would have covered my mouth," E-Elijah?"