Stitches, Inspector Key and Investegator Kyuhyun at Your Service

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

Jonghyun POV

We're at the hospital now. Thank god Kyung is going to be okay. Turns out she was drugged then beat up and nearly cut to death. I will hunt down whoever did this to her and murder him. It also turns out that the guy had somehow melted the metal hinges on the door, thus making it so hard to open/ break open the doors. Bastard manage to escape before we came in....

 I. Will. Hunt. Him. Down.

Kyung POV

I groaned when I woke up, where am I. Whoa. I looked at my arm a long line of stitches at least a foot and a half long on both of my arms. I noticed some tiny small cuts on the rest of my arms and legs. What the heck happened. I felt a small headache coming up when 17 guys loudly came in.

"Kyung Kyung Kyung! You're okay now!!" Teukie shouted, hugging me tightly. i imediately winced , " Is something wrong Kyung?"

I lifted up my shirt and my eyes widened, " HOLY SHISUS. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME?" Why does it look like someone tried to cut my stomach open O-O There is a huge stitched up cut on my waist.

"That's what we would like to know." Key sighed, " What happened in there? What do you remember?"

"I remember seeing a pair of eyes in my closet. I felt scared so I tried to get Jonghyun but the door was locked, then some guy or a really tall girl started walking towards me. Then..." I paused, " I saw a knife and then everything went blank."

Key patted my shoulder flighty, " Thank you." He said before leaving the room with Kyuhyun.

~~~~

'Normal' POV

Key crossed his arms and stared at Kyung's closet, " That's not right..." He muttered.

Kyuhyun turned his head," What's not right?"

"This isn't how her closet is set up. I would know because I organize her closet. From what it looks like, this guy took all of Kyung's long dresses to make a curtain around him so Kyung wouldn't notice him earlier. These dresses should be here." Key explained while re-organizing the closet.

Kyuhyun walked back to the door, his fingers traced the melted metal, " This guy must do a lot of work with metal or something. He probably has the tools at home and then brought them here to do this.Kyung had some deep cuts on her arms. He stabbed her stomach too. He could have just killed her by stabbing at her chest. He avoided killing her." Kyuhyun added," He could have just cut her wrist too. You saw her cuts. From her shoulder to a few inches past her elbows but not close to her wrist."

Key nodded, " Before you guys came there was a lot of thuds, he was throwing her around the room. So he's fairly strong. "

"Kyung said she saw a knife before everything went blank. Maybe he's good with knives....a cook?" Kyuhyun thought aloud.

"So we have a strong cook who works with metal?" Key laughed.

"...Yes." Kyuhyun chuckled realizing what he said was quite weird.

"Ah we should leave everything to the real police, they'll be able to figure it out better than us." Key sighed, " We'll just give them our thoughts. "

Kyuhyun nodded, " I agree, menawhile... We're going to have to get Kyung's doors fixed. The main door out there too and te window he used to get in."

"Wait a sec....there's blood on this dress." Key muttered.

"SO...?" Kyuhyun pondered.

" I think he was hiding in the closet when we barged in here."

~~~

Kyung POV

So the guys finally left, ugh I'm glad they're concerned about me, but could they try not to be so loud? Apparently I took a few blows to the head.

"Hey bro, you okay?"

I smiled when I heard Elijah's voice, " Hey Elijah."

He leaned againest the wall, " You okay now? "

"Well, I have quite a few stitches all over my body along with several other cuts, took a few blows to the head, got drugged and my room is pretty messed up so I'm doing great." I said scarcasticly.

He chuckled, but then his face saddened. I dont think I was suppose to hear this but I have really good ears. I heard Elijah whisper, " I'm so sorry Kyung."