Fried Rice ,Regret , Seeking Help from the Ulzzangs.

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

Jonghyun POV

I felt tears streaking my cheeks as I talked through the microphone. Kyung, don't go... I wiped my tears when I saw the plane I was talking to took off. I hope she wasn't on that one. I hope she was on a plane that someone like Taemin or Henry was talking to. Maybe she would stay. Maybe she's getting off a plane right now.

~~~~

She didn't. She's gone. She's not here anymore.

We all sat on the couches, and floor quietly. She's gone and it's all my fault. I punched the wall , causing everyone to jump. It's all my fault she's gone.

Even Key was quiet but he glared at me, " Stop it. Just stop it," He stood up and an angry aura came from him, " SHE'S GONE NOW!! ARE YOU HAPPY? SHE'S GONE!! SHE LEFT. SHE'S NOT IN SEOUL, SHE'S NOT IN SOUTH KOREA ANYMORE! I DOUBT SHE EVEN WENT BACK TO CAMPUS."

Minho held Key back from punching my face," Hyung, calm down."

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN. MY DAUGHTER IS OUT ON A PLANE, BY HERSELF GOING TO SOMEWHERE THAT WE DON'T EVEN KNOW!!" Key screamed.

" Do you think...we could call Hyung Seok hyung?" Taemin asked.

"Why would we call him?" Jinki asked in a monotone voice.

"Maybe..just maybe he knows where noona is." Taemin whispered.

Key immediately grabbed his phone and called Elijah, he's lucky it's like 8 AM. Yes we sat around for 8 freaking hours sulking around. Key didn't say anything but it seemed like Hyung Seok had picked up. Key hung up a minute later and sighed, " He said he'll talk to us in a few hours, we have to go meet him somewhere..."

Teukie stood up and wiped his tears, " Well....we should all clean  up then and wait for Hyung Seok to get here."

~~ Hours Later~~

"Hey guys, so what's this about Kyung?" Hyung Seok asked when we came. He seemed...different. He looks goth right now, leaning on a metal rail and wearing all black.

"Kyung left..." Key muttered and glared at me.

"Huh, that's odd. Mrs.Bennett said we cold come and go whenever we wanted." Hyung Seok muttered. He seems okay with this...

"Do you have any idea where she could have gone if she didn't go to campus?" We all asked in unison.

He paused to think," Hm... well she could have gone back to campus. But if she didn't .... she could have gone to somewhere else in the States, She said she had some friend somewhere, I think his name was Jay?"

"Jay Park? Jaebom from 2PM?" Jinki gasped, " What if she's living with him? Oh no! It would be just the two of them, what if he her?"

Hyung Seok laughed," Nah. from what she told me, Jay doesn't even treat her as a girl most of the time. "

"Is there any where else she could have gone?" I asked eagarly.

"Well...there is one more friend she kept telling me about...There is a big chance she went to live with him..."

~~~~

Kyung POV

I ran into Hankyung's arms, " Ah, it feels good to see you oppa."

 He ruffled my hair, " It's good to see you too Yun. I'm surprised the guys let you come here by yourself."

"Uhh..about that..." I muttered, putting my head down.

He nodded, " Let's talk inside." He muttered while bringing my stuff into his place.

~~~~

Jonghyun POV

Kiseop was glaring at me and his arms crossed after he tossed me his video camera, " You should see some stuff ."

Kevin was in the background acting dramatic with Key, pounding their foreheads on the walls, screaming, sobbing , you get the point. the rest of us plugged the camera to the TV and watched the clips on Kiseop's camera.

Omo.....my birthday? She worked so hard....she looks so tired..

"Kyung, lemme help you sift the powder." Kiseop's voice said from the clip," i feel guilty for not helping now."

Kyung threw some powder at him and the camera, sticking her tongue out, " No! Get away, I have to do this myself. It's Jonghyun's birthday! I have to cake this cake myself. Ah I wish for Jonghyun to stay healthy~"

We continued watching clips that Kiseop recorded and each one was like stabbing my chest. She did so much for me....

"Kyung~ That one is fine, just get it." Kiseop's voice whined.

"No, there another brand that's better at a different store!" She exclaimed.

"Kyung. We've already gone to 10 different stores. We could be done by now. Hurry up~ I'm tired."

"Just wait a bit, okay? This dinner has to be perfect! Jonghyun's been so upset recently , I want to help cheer him up with dinner."

"Jsut give him the lobster by itself and he'll be happy." Kiseop joked.

"Ani! I have to make all of his favorite foods! Then he would really be happy." She smiled, " c'mon~ We still have a lot of shopping to do."

She looks tired again. There are bags under her eyes and she just seems sleepy. I'm such an idiot...I'm such a jerk..

Kiseop scoffed and rip his camera from the wire, " I can't take it anymore. Don't you see now, how much she cared about you guys? she did so much and you guys never realized just how much she loved you. That time she came home and then left, she was planning to make dinner for Jonghyun but then when she came home Se Kyung had the exact same dinner. coninsidence? I THINK NOT!" Kiseop huffed.

"My baby girl... my poor baby." Key sobbed in the background.

"You know why she was always so moody and was so rude to Se Kyung? Se Kyung was playing dirty! Kyung has a notebook in of which she plans out all your lunches and dinners and such. Well Se Kyung looked through it and copied that on meal."

Se Kyung did what? Oh no...Kyung...I'm so sorry..

"Kyung couldn't take it anymore and that's why she freaking left!! " Kiseop yelled.

Kyung I'm so sorry... I never wanted you to leave...

~~~

Hey guys~ Yeah, Kyung left Seoul and she's living with Hankyung now :/ Just in case you didn't catch that.  I was reading everyone's comments and really, they make my day :] Everyone seems to prefer ChocoMochi couple and KyuKyung over JongKyung, I can understand that. Ah oh triple update today :D Maybe a fourth and fifth chapter while I'm at it today. Oh things will be going by pretty fast in  the next few chapters. Hmm.. I think that's it for now.. So~ subscribe and comment ~