Story of Chunhyang

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"For Yooguen, we even changed our clothes to do this!" Onew shouted.

Just when Minho was about to explain, " Ah Taemin what are you doing?"

"The clothes were falling." Taemin laughed.

"Aish here I'll tighten it." I muttered walking behind Taemin.

"Ah so Taemin is Chunhyang! Minho is Mongryong! Kyung and I are couple servants. Oh and Kyung is also  the narrator .Onew hyung is.." Jonghyun explained.

"Byun~" Minho laughed.

~~~~

"SHINee's 'Story of Chunhyang' . Take 1~!" Onew shouted, I zoned out for a while. I honestly have no purpose in this story xD I'm just in here because Jonghyun dragged me in to be a servant with him.

"Noona~." Taemin covered his mouth," I mean Unni~ Play hackysack with me~" I burst out laughing at Taemin's 'girl' voice.

"I want to spend the night with her." I heard Minho say.

"What? Without getting married? Eh I guess that's okay because I've fallen for her servant." I heard Jonghyun say. Oh dear lord... Onew is setting this up too? Guess I shouldn't zone out on what he's saying....

"Go tell her I want to spend the night with her." Minho stubbornly insisted.

"Go to her?"

"Yes."

Jonghyun ran over to us and grabbed both Taemin and I , " Let's go over to that table."

"I'm not an easy girl." Taemin and I said in unison.

"She refuses." Jonghyun called back to Minho.

"I forgot to explain their characters! Chunhyang's an exhibitionist! Her servant is a total tomboy gangster." Onew laughed.

"Exhibitionist? " Taemin repeated.

"Total tomboy gangster?" I laughed.

Jonghyun laughed, " She said she's not easy."

"Yeah, I'm not easy." Taemin smiled.

"Bring her." Minho said coolly.

Jonghyun grabbed Taemin's arm and oddly mine too, dragging us to Minho.

~~~~

"Let's go. He's really good looking." Jonghyun said, dragging Taemin over to Minho.

I rolled up my sleeve ---failed awkward attempt to be a 'total tomboy gangster' --- , " Where in the world do you think you're taking her?!" I shouted.

Jonghyun laughed at my comment," I'll be back for you~." he focused back on Taemin," You know Choi Minho right?"

"It became night and Mongryong came to Chunhyang's house." Onew said, " Ah wait NG! No wait Minho go down there!"

"Yes." Minho whimpered jokingly. Jonghyun ran back down and replayed the scene, except with Minho.

"She's like a beauty queen! " Jonghyun said quickly, dragging Minho.

"No she's not!" Minho snapped.

"She's like SHINee's Taemin!"

"No!"

Jonghyun dragged me down when he manage to get Minho up. I hid my face in Jonghyun's chest , whom I add - is taking a picture- , when Minho 'kissed' Taemin.  Jonghyun and I sat on the side while Onew continued the scene, hilariously!

"Suddenly he goes up three octaves!" Onew shouted.

Minho paused before , " KYAAAA~~~~!!!!" I laughed my freaking off leaning on Jonghyun, " Hyung, how was my rocker feel?"

Onew gave him a thumbs up, " You did well."

"I was imitating Changmin hyung." Minho confessed.

~~~

"Director~ Do I have any scenes? Do I have no lines?" Jonghyun asked.

"I'll make them for you. JongKyung sound good for you?"

"TOTALLY!!"

"NO!!!~ NO JONGKYUNG!! " I yelled, " Besides Taemin and Nicole, no one - and I mean NO ONE ships JongKyung. I bet shawols and blingers are planning an attack to kill me."

Jonghyun put his arm around my waist, " Like I would let them do that to yeobo."

~~~

"I have to leave for Seoul." Minho said.

"The servant grabs Mongryong's luggage and urges him to hurry  up." Onew continued.

"Hurry up, your father is waiting!" Jonghyun said.

"Chunhyang takes off her clothes." Onew laughed.

"Yah, we're in the yard!" Minho shouted, when Taemin seriously did start taking his clothes off.

"She hits him with the ribbons." Taemin did as he was told. We burst out laughing when the cameraman fell.

"NG! NG!" Onew shouted, " What are we suppose to do if the cameraman falls down?" Anyhow, filming continues.

"Treasure this fan." Minho said, getting back into character.

"Chunhyang cry ' You can't leave.' " Onew whispered.

"You can't leave!" Taemin cried.

"You get possessed by a ghost!" Onew suddenly shouted.

Taemin did as he was told, making Jonghyun and Minho come back for a bit, " Go." Taemin said casually .

"Yes." Minho said walking away.

"Yah, you have to hug her before leaving." Onew shouted. I cracked up when Minho said Chunhyang's lines.

"Before the servant leaves with Mongryong, he kisses Chunhyang's servant and confesses his love." Onew laughed.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped, " Oh dear Shisus, he did not just say that."

Jonghyun walked up to me, placed his hands on my cheek, placing his thumb between our lips. I swear he moved his thumb away for like a second -__-  " Saranghae."

 I felt my face flush, " Okay." I said quickly causing everyone to laugh.

"SERVANT COME HERE!" Minho called out.

"I'm coming!" Jonghyun called back.

I ran towards Onew and smacked his head. Lightly, I can't risk more fangirls plotting against me O-O
~~~~

"While Chunhyang was waiting for Mongryong, she gets possessed by a ghost!" Jonghyun shouted. I laughed as Taemin did as he was told, " She then goes into fortune telling to see when Mongryong will come back."

"Three hours!" Taemin shouted.

~~~~

"Miss what ever you do, don't fall in love with this guy." I said , pointing to Onew, " He looks like a total ert."

"He talks to her." Jonghyun narrated.

"Talk." Onew said.

i semi-zoned out for a while - too busy laughing- . My jaw dropped when I heard Jonghyun say " And then the two servants got married!" Jonghyun swung me over his shoulder and started running away.

"YAH KIM JONGHYUN PUT ME DOWN!!"