Birthday That was Remembered

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Eh , a surprise party for Jjong?" I questioned.

"Noona~ You're going to come to it right? It's also our last episode with Yooguen." Taemin's voice said through the phone.

"Last episode already? Dang, I only went up to like episode 4 or something.." I sighed .

"Noona, are you going to come?"

"Of course, I'm coming. "

"See you later then noona~ You have 2 to 3 hours." Taemin sang before hanging up.

I sighed, Hm... what should I get Jonghyun? This is so last minute for me...Grr, the only thing that I know Jonghyun likes is skin ship.  Hmm...I should make him a cake! I have time anyway. I ran into my room to find my cake book, yes I have a book dedicated to cake recipes.  Rainbow ddeok cake~ Nom nom nom nom :3 I quickly checked to see if we had everything in the kitchen, damn it... I'm missing some stuff. I grabbed my bag, swung my jacket on and immediately thought of the stuff I needed. Then I called Kiseop.

"Yubseyo?"

"Oppa can you pick me up?"

"Uh sure. I have nothing better to do anyway. Video for YT account?"

"Sure, I don't care just hurry up and pick me up!"

"Okay, okay I'm coming. Geez." Kiseop muttered before hanging up.

"Ah liquid food coloring, frozen rice flour, green tea powder, cocoa powder, lemon, that's it for ddeok." I listed out loud as I was in the elevator. I walked to the door out, Kiseop probably isn't here yet.  I burst into a sprint when I saw his car, " Hurry! To the nearest supermarket!!" I yelled when I got in the car.

Kiseop did as he was told, " Yah, Kyung what's the big rush for? Is there some huge sale on choco pies or something?"

"No, I'm making a cake for Jjong's surprise party." I noticed Kiseop had his video camera recording , placed safely in front of me.

Kiseop scoffed," He forgets your birthday and does nothing while here you are, freaking out about his birthday that's still two days ahead. What kind of cake are you planning on making?"

"Rainbow ddeok cake." I replied, " I'm planning on making patbingsu too."

"Yah Kyung,  you know ddeok cake takes a lot of time and effort right? Patbingsu could take a while too."

" It's kind of hot out so patbingsu will cool us down a bit. Jonghyun likes ddeok cake too."

Kiseop sighed, " You're just too nice Kyung."

"Plus , I have my semi-helper when it comes to cooking. " I pulled out my phone and dialed Ryeowook's number.

"Hello?"

"Ryeo Oppa, you're at home right?"

"Yeah, I was just about to go to your place."

"Go to my place and set up the kitchen for me." 

"Eh? What for?"

" Ddeok cake and patbingsu making." I replied then gave Ryeowook a list of instructions.

"Arasso. The kitchen will be all set when you come back~"

"Komawo Ryeo Oppa~" I sighed when I hung up the phone . Then Kiseop and I sprinted for the ingredients I needed.

~~~~

I walked into the dorm and let out a sigh of relief. Kim Ryeowook , you are my lifesaver! Everything is just as I had asked him to set up. I got to work right away and Kiseop sat there recording.

"Yah, Lee Kiseop, you're not going to help me?"

"Well, this you should do by yourself.~" Kiseop laughed, " Show that you really care, unlike some people I know."

I rolled my eyes, " Okay fine."

I started to rub the rice powder, " You know you're suppose to make a wish for the person when you're doing that right?"

"Eh? Really?" I thought about it, " Ah... I wish for Jonghyun to stay healthy, and happy all the time~"

"That's all?"

" Uh.. I wish for Jonghyun to grow taller sometime soon." I joked, laughing.

When I got everything done for ddeok cake, I started to work on patbingsu while the ddeok cake was being steamed. I better get to the party on time.....

"Kyung you should dress up for this party!" Kiseop suggested, still recording.

"I will if I have time." I muttered.

"I'll go pick out a dress for you~" Kiseop sang.

"Yah, that's usually Kevin's job!" I shouted as he went into my room. I cracked a smile, Kiseop is the most serious member in UKISS but he becomes almost a different person when he's with me. That makes me feel special :D . He's kind of like the best guy friend in my life...along with a bunch of other guys xD .

~~~~

"Noona~ You're late!" Taemin shouted through the phone.

"I'm on my way there! Almost there Taeminnie. Just wait a bit longer. Is Jinki Oppa there?" I sighed.

"He just got here. Jonghyun hyung refuses to continue the party until you're here."

Either I'm on speaker or Jonghyun grabbed the phone, " Yeobo~ Hurry and get here~"

"Arasso,  I'm at the door." I sighed , " Kiseop is with me too." I muttered before hanging up.

"Kya! Noona's here!" Taemin sang when Kiseop and I walked into the room, " Omo, noona, what's in the bags?"

"Ddeok cake for the birthday boy and patbingsu." I replied, setting my things on the floor.

Kiseop sighed, " I still don't get why you wouldn't wear that dress I chose."

"We were already behind schedule! I had no time to change."

Kiseop finally stopped recording, " Hey Kyung, I gotta go now. See ya~" He extended his arms out to me and I of course ran to him and hugged him. We stayed like that for a while.

"Hey, she's my yeobo." Jonghyun coughed.

"Hey, you forgot about her birthday and she freaked out about yours." Kiseop snapped. He can be like this sometimes. It's not that he hates Jonghyun or anything, he's just grumpy because I kept yelling at him. Or maybe it's something else...

I felt Jonghyun pulled me away and wrap his arms around my waist, " Yah, Jonghyun. You're not even going to look at the cake I made you?"

Jonghyun gasped dramatically, " Omo! My yeobo made my cake by herself? Kiseop didn't help you did he?"

"No. " Kiseop answered, " I offered to help her after a while but she said she wanted to make this herself."

Taemin went over to the bags and opened the box with the cake, " Noona, it's so pretty!"

[ A/n Kyung's cake has the words 'Happy Birthday Jonghyun' in orange instead of the flowers.]

"Better enjoy it, she put her heart into that cake and the patbingsu." Kiseop muttered, " I'll be leaving now. Bye Kyung."

" Bye Kiseop. I'll see you later." I called out to the somewhat seemingly grumpy Kiseop.

Jonghyun hugged me tighter," Aw, my yeobo is so sweet."

"Arasso arasso, go eat the cake." I glance over at the table and saw a different cake there, " Oh you've got to be freaking kidding me.."

"I'm so sorry noona! I didn't know you were making a cake so Yooguen and I went out and brought one." Taemin confessed.

"Ah, it's okay." I sighed as Jonghyun dragged me to sit by him.

"So I got roses, but I didn't get perfume." Jonghyun sighed and right then Onew sprayed Jonghyun's wrist with foam," Okay I got the perfume. Who wants to kiss me?" Jonghyun turned to me with a smile.

I scooted away , " YOOGUEN!" Minho and I shouted in unison.

Jonghyun trapped me in a hug, " Ani, I want yeobo to do it."

"JINKI OPPA!!" I laughed, " Help me~"

"Just do it for his birthday." Jinki laughed. Well, for once I want my overly protective brother to get me away from one of my guy friends.

Right then, Jonghyun smashed his lips onto mine. This better get cut out.

A/n The recipe for the cake is  here with a video and instruction that have pictures.

Patbingsu recipe is also on that website along with a bunch of other Korean recipes :D I think JongKyung shippers are going to be upset with Kiseop? Haha, we'll see what happens. SHINee remebered Jonghyun's birthday but not Kyung's D: Shame on them. Subcribe and comment :D