Happy Birthday?

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Wow~!" Yooguen shouted when we got to the, what is, a kid's paradise. I smiled, watching Taemin having fun too. Ah have they really forgot what today is? I sighed, if I were with Super Junior Oppas, we would be celebrating my birthday by partying hard. Had they(SHINee) forgotten all about my birthday? Just this morning I had gotten a bunch of texts and calls telling me happy birthday from EVERYONE else. I was interrupted in my thoughts when I saw Onew in front of my tumbling around, " Yah," I laughed, " What are you doing?" I pouted when I was ignored.

Oh my Shupa Girl ~ Yeah, I changed my ringtone to Super Girl. I picked up my phone, " Yubseyo?"

" Kyung~ What has SHINee prepared for your birthday?~" Kyuhyun's voice asked.

"Eh...I think they forgot...." I sighed.

"WHAT?! THEY FORGOT? HOW IN THE WORLD COULD THEY FORGET? Aish if we knew that WE would have kidnapped you to our place and would have had your party with us.~ We didn't plan one this year because we thought SHINee would take care of celebrating your birthday."

"Ah...it's fine really Oppa."

"NO IT'S NOT! " Kyuhyun shouted, " Our manager was gonna let us have the whole day off like usual but then we figured Onew would probably want to throw a party for you so we went with our schedules."

"Mianhae~ I didn't think they would forget...Ah but we're filming for Hello Baby right now."

" They still could have planned a party! The baby you guys are taking care of could celebrate with you! Aish~"

"Kyuhyun Oppa.....It's fine..really."

"It doesn't sound fine."

I walked outside and sat at a random table, ignoring the fans watching me , " Ah I'm just tired."

"You wouldn't be tired if you were with us right now~ If we were having a party for you right now, do you remember what we would be doing?"

I smiled, " Of course, we would be playing chubby bunny right now like we always do."

"Then what happens after chubby bunny~?"

"Partying hard by dancing to all of your songs over and over." I laughed.

"See?? We would be having so much fun right now!"

"I know~ Ah I would be beating you all at chubby bunny right now."

"I was planning on winning chubby bunny this year! " Kyuhyun laughed," Ah Kyung, I gotta go now. Teukie Oppa had me call you to check out on how you were celebrating your birthday. He's going to be disappointed that SHINee forgot, he probably won't let them have you when it's your birthday ever again. Bye bye dongsaeng~  Saranghae!" He kissed his phone making that popping noise, "Saengil chuka hamnida!"

I smiled, " Bye Kyuhyun Oppa."

"Why did Kyuhyun sunbae call you for?" Jonghyun asked, popped outta nowhere..

"Aish when did you," I paused and noticed Onew sitting here," two get here?"

"When you were talking about a chubby bunny." Onew replied, " You and Kyuhyun have the weirdest conversations. Well I gotta go get the food.." He sighed.

When Onew left Jonghyun put his arm around me, " Aigo~ Why has our SHINee girl been so quiet recently?"

"It's nothing." I turned around and burst out laughing when I saw Onew, " What the heck is he doing?"

Minho came out, " Ah Taemin would be happy to see JongKyung looking so natural." He threw something at Jonghyun and I, " Put these on."

"What in the world.."I began and realized it was a costume, " Why do we have to put these on?"

"I prepared these for Yooguen."

I died a little inside... ," Just for Yooguen right? Especially for Yooguen and ONLY for Yooguen right?"

Minho raised an eyebrow," Of course."

Mood right now ; Ticked, annoyed, upset, very disappointed, and hurt. I handed back the panda costume he had handed to me and forced a smile, " I don't feel well..excuse me.." I muttered walking away slowly.

"Yah! Kyung," Jonghyun shouted , running after me and grabbing my wrist," What's wrong? I can tell something is."

It's amazing how he was the only one that remembered yet he can't remember now,  I smiled, " Nothing...I just don't feel too good."

Jonghyun lifted up my bangs and placed his hand on my forehead, " No fever." Jonghyun kept looking to see what was up, guess he thinks I'm sick or something, " Headache?"

"Uh..yeah. I just need to rest a bit." I muttered, " Before I do...." I quickly ran back to Key and Taemin, " Hey have you guys prepared anything today?" When they both shook their heads, I turned around planning to leave, a frog named Minho stopped me.

"Omo, you haven't changed yet?" He asked, totally forgot that I handed it back to him -__- .

"Ah I don't feel well. I need to leave for a bit." I left before any of them could ask and passed a dancing cow and tiger on the way out.

~~~~~

SHINee all gathered together , " Ah what's up with Kyungsoon recently? She seems so out of it.." Key sighed, dressed in his raccoon costume.

" She's upset with you guys!" The PD shouted.

"Bwuah?" SHINee asked in unison.

"Ah, I see you guys really did forget."

"Forget what?"

" Never mind...." The PD sighed.

"Ah speaking of Kyung, did she ask you if you had prepared anything today?" Key asked Onew, Jonghyun and Minho.

Onew and Jonghyun shook their heads.  Minho nodded, " She kept asking if I had prepared this only for Yooguen." Minho paused, " She said it in a weird way too."

"Kyuhyun sunbae called her for something too." Jonghyun added.

"Kyuhyun called to congratulate her." The PD sighed.

"Congratulate?" Taemin questioned, "Noona hasn't mention about anything special , what would Kyuhyun hyung congratulate her for?"

The PD let out a huge sigh, he had been there when Kyuhyun called Kyungsoon and heard everything , " It's Kyungsoon-sshi's birthday today."

Everyone in SHINee paused, and their eyes widened. They had honestly and had totally forgotten about Kyungsoon's birthday.

~~~~

I felt like screaming at the top of my lungs right now. I mean it's really sweet of Minho to prepared something so cute for Yooguen...but what about me? Even with me being in the states, I came back for every Super Junior members' and SHINee members' birthday. I would ask umma to deliver a cake to them. Super Junior Oppas would and have NEVER forgotten. Every year on my birthday we would wake up at 1 AM, and celebrate all the way until 12 AM, the next day. We would play so many games and we had so much fun. I looked at the time ; 3 PM . My heart sank. At 3 Hankyung would perform Chinese dances for us. Dear lord, I miss Hankyung so much... I wiped the tears running down my cheek and decided to go back to SHINee. Only to find Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin eating ...cake?

Minho showed up, holding Yooguen, " Yah, what are you doing? We came here to play with Yooguen.

Yooguen squirmed out of Minho's arms and ran into my legs, " Umma!"

I smiled and lifted Yooguen up , " Yooguen~ Do you miss umma?" Yooguen nodded, " How much did you miss umma?"

Yooguen spread his arms out as far as he could, " This much!"

"Aigo, you're so cute." I cooed while slightly dreading to join SHINee again, " I see you guys had fun. "

"Noona..." Taemin started.

"Yes?"

"Mianhae~"

"Eh? What are you saying sorry for?"

"We forgot about your birthday..." Taemin sulked.

"Mhmm....and you guys are eating cake and having fun." I resisted the urge to add 'without me' , " Keep eating cake and having fun guys. I'm going to go home." I put Yooguen down.

Jonghyun grabbed my arm," Kyung~ Stay~"

I gave him a sad smile, " Ani. I'm not feeling well. I think I should leave. So...I'm out." I removed his hand and started to walk away, " One more thing....Taeminnie...."

"Yes?"

"You might want to run away before Onew tries to eat you."

~~~~~

A/n WATCH THE REST OF THE EPISODE :DD Seriously, hah. I felt bad while writing this chapter xD But I don't think Kyung was being necessarily whiny, but I mean , wouldn't you be hurt if the people that you loved had totally forgotten about your birthday? Anyhow subscribe and comment :D I have prepared an extra for you guys as well!

~~~Extra~~~ ' Interviews'

How did you feel when you realized it was Kyungsoon's birthday and that you had forgotten?

Onew : Ah I felt awful, she kept asking us what we were doing today and stuff but I didn't think that it was her birthday today to be honest. I can understand why she was so upset. -laugh- Aish I feel so bad now...

Jonghyun : I do remember the date of Kyung's birth but I lost track of the date and didn't realize it was the 31st today. Ah I'll make it up though!

Key : I feel guilty. Kyungsoon would always give me and I'm pretty sure every else too, a call on our birthdays and she would have a cake sent to us every year despite living in the states.

Minho : I feel awful. Now that I think about I put myself in Kyung's shoes and tried to think how it would feel if the others ( SHINee) had forgotten about my birthday but had worked hard to prepared something for someone else on the same day. I would be really hurt.  Ah I don't know how it feels to have the people you hold so close to your heart forget your birthday because every year for me there was always one person who would remember and that person was Kyungsoon.

Taemin : Ah noona takes care of us so well. She wakes up early in the morning to cook up food, she stays up late to make sure we're all home safe and sound. She does so much for us and I'm very thankful for noona. Yet, we couldn't even remember noona's birthday or even prepared anything special. -pout- I feel really bad. I don't blame noona for leaving the kids cafe.