Let the Battle Begin

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

"Key, what have you prepared for us?" YooSeyun asked, grinning.

"I...Seunghyun..." Key started.

"Yes?"

"The rap from a song called ' Hope' "

"Ah , so lets hear the rap part from the original." YooSeyun said.

I couldn't help but smirk as Seunghyun started to rap, Key umma could copy this easily, " So i spread my legs, You said you would love me~" Key started to rap, and everyone burst out laughing. Then Dongho started to copy Seunghyun's rap after finding out it's actually easy to rap that part.

Makbanshi 1, SHINee 1.

"Do you have anything else?" YooSeyun asked.

"Uh..Dongho.."

"Dongho? Wait no.."

"His dancing. That ManManHani dance , can you show it once?" Key asked Dongho.

" Naega keureokke reokke manmanhani~ " I burst out singing.

"Omo, noona's a fan of UKISS?"  Dongho asked.

I grinned, " I'm a hardcore Kiss Me ~ "

"What's UKISS's fan name again?" Jonghyun asked.

"Kiss Me."

"Oh kiss you?" Jonghyun grinned and leaned in puckering up causing everyone to laugh.

I shoved his face away, " Yah, get away! Kya~ Xander Oppa save me~ "

" You know Xander hyung? Or at you just a fan?" Dongho asked, a small smile on his face.

"Both. Ah I know Kevin , Eli and Kiseop too~"  I grabbed my phone with my free hand, using my free hand to keep Jonghyun's face away. Yes, he's still trying. i smiled when i found the picture i was looking for, " In case you don't believe me," I handed him my phone. I still have a picture from when Kevin, Xander, Eli, and Kiseop sent me away >w< I think they were that last people i saw before i left for the states. They were standing around me making two hearts with me standing in the middle.

"Omo, it's really hyungs!" Dongho exclaimed, he handed back my phone, " Aigo~ Kyungsoon noona was so pretty back when that picture was taken~"

"Am I not pretty now?!" I yelled, casing everyone to laugh, " Aish, Key umma can we dance to manmanhani together after Dongho?" I pouted.

Key smiled, " Of course." Key and I watched as Dongho danced to manmanhani.

"The dance to Manmanhani is easy~" I grinned as Key and I stood up. Right when we started dancing , everyone burst out laughing. ^-^ Power shoulders . As Key and i walked back to our seats, i tripped over nothing. Curse my Onew condition. -.-

Dongho helped me up, " Noona~ Let's dance together with Key hyung~" Everyone started laughing at how cutely Dongho was acting.

" Fine, let's dance with the noona that was only pretty 3 years ago ." I joked, dancing to Manmanhani.

"wow~ It's the same." YooSeyun gawked, " Ah Key, do you think you can come out to the show starting next week?" Key burst out laughing, " "I really don't want to lose him.... Is there anyone who can imitate SHINee?"

We smiled, waiting for a fun imitation from Makbanshi. Jinwoon grabbed Dongho's hand,  "Ah hurry and apologize with me."

"I'll go." Seunghyun shouted.

"Aigo, what are you going to do?" I asked.

"Yes. What will you do?" YooSeyun asked.

"SHINee is a dance group."

"Yes."

"We're a band group. So I'll challenge them by dancing."

"Great. Seunghyun go!" We smiled and waited. Omo abracadabra? "Ah~ Abracadabra!~"  Jinwoon stood up and moved behind Seunghyun. Then Dongho joined for a few seconds before leaving Seunghyun to dance alone. We burst out laughing when Seunghyun started to dance. Key and I kept on laughing while Jonghyun and Taemin stayed quiet.  Eventually Seunghyun went back to his seat, embarrassed.

"In Key's case, and Kyungsoon's, when they watch choreography once, they memorize it."Jonghyun bragged.

"It's not that I'm bragging~ If i just watch once..So that dance you dance it like that. I get the main points of the dance." Key explained, " Kyung spends too much time with me so it's like that for her too.  AH ani, Kyung was just born with it."

"So if it's not bragging, what is it?" Jinwoon snapped.

"We were born that way!" Key and I replied in unison, " We just memorize it like that." Key said , speaking for both of us.

"Then can you show us other girl group dances?" YooSeyun asked.

Key and I looked at each other, " If you just give us the music."

"So if we give you the music, you can just do it all?"

"I basically know all the girl group dances. " Key grinned, he patted my head, " Kyung know most of the dances."

"Okay, then without saying we'll see if you know the choreography."

"Yeah."

"So, any girl group song." He paused, " Ah okay it's playing, it's playing." Key and I stood up and started dancing to LA chA TA by F(x) . We stopped when the music stopped and waited for the next song. Sign~ :D I love dancing to this! We paused again, then danced to SNSD's Gee. Then SNSD's Genie / Tell Me Your Wish. I noticed in the back Jinwoon started to dance along but his dance was a little stiff and awkward. I laughed a little while dancing, " It's the best, the best, the best!" YooSeyun praised us, " Makbanshi, there must be something. "

"How about face size?" Yunhwa suggested , he pulled out a yellow measuring tape, i burst out laughing.

" Yunhwa oppa, do you just bring measuring tape around with you?" i started to crack up, " Now i keep picturing Oppa getting bored and just measuring people's faces XD"

He smiled at me, " If we want to win, we have to do it right!"

"How should we measure it?" YooSeyun asked.

"Like this..?" Yunhwa replied as Dongho started to measure his face.

"Write down how many centimeters!" Jonghyun shouted.

"62 CMS!" Dongho exclaimed.

"Taeminnie's turn~" I muttered as Jonghyun started to measure his face.

"60.2 cm." Jonghyun announced.

"Makbanshi has lost again!" YooSeyun shouted in agony.

"I prepared a lot for this and still lost!" Yunhwa mumbled.

"It was actually Yunhwa who prepared this  but he lost to Taemin, who prepared nothing!" YooSeyun turned to Yunhwa, " Your face is 2 CMS bigger. "

Makbanshi 1, SHINee 3 :D

"Now Makbanshi, will you give up?" YooSeyun asked them.

"Ah , no way." Jinwoon immediately replied.

"We only did one game, we can't already just give up." Dongho added.

"If we give up now, everything's finished right?"

"Of course!" the MC replied.

"Then think how upset the production team will be!"

"No no, just filming Key and Kyungsoon has resulted in enough footage for 4 weeks."

"Does that mean the footage has been completed?" Seunghyun questioned.

"Yes, they're full."

"GG" Everyone burst out laughing.

"You guy need to come with an agreement first!"

I let out a sigh when they choose to keep going.

~~~~~~~

"You've seen this done on TV before right?" YooSeyun asked us.

"Yes."

"Everyone has touched the boards right?"

"Yes. They are real!" Jinwoon exclaimed.

"Has anyone tried to smash these before?"

Yunhwa raised his hand up and put it back down immediately, i kept my hand raised.

"Oh Yunhwa?"

"I did it once on a show, but my parts got cut off so it wasn't aired."

"And Kyungsoon-sshi?"

"ah, i don't mean to brag.." I paused and burst out laughing, " Okay maybe just a teeny bit , but I have before when i was trained."

"Trained?" Everyone asked.

I turned to SHINee, " Ah i never told you guys i was into martial arts, did I?" They shook their heads, " Ah I've learned from Hankyung Oppa,  Sungminnie Oppa, Siwonnie Oppa,  Kiseop Oppa,  Eli Oppa....." I paused to remember who else had taught me, " oh and Kibummie Oppa from SJ taught me how to box. Hm.... i can't remember anyone else at the moment. " I grinned, " Anyhow, Hankyung Oppa and Eli Oppa made me smash roof tiles before."

YooSeyun laughed, " Ah looks like we have ourselves some competition, from Kyungsoon-sshi who's learn martial arts from so many people. Let's begin now!"

I snickered when i heard Dongho mutter to himself, " If we lose because of her, I'm going to yell at Eli hyung."

"Let's start with Makbanshi's Dongho! How many do you think you can break?"

"About 4."

"Those are actually really thick though. But Dongho has been playing baseball lately, so he might be stronger than you think. Ready, start!"

We all watched as Dongho prepared himself and jumped up, landing a punch. Seunghyun went to examine how many tiles Dongho broke, " 7."

"Aw, i could have broken them all~" Dongho pouted.

"Dongho, you're stronger than I thought." YooSeyun confessed.

"They're easier to break than i thought."

"Ah, so Dongho said that they break easier than he thought. he's your dongsaeng right?" He asked Key.

"Yes."

"You're currently 19 years old right?"

"Yes."

"A dongsaeng 3 years younger than you broke 7! The expert of imitating, observing," Key started to dancing to Manmanhani, "Are you saying Dongho's easy to you? Okay, let's go Key!"

" I honestly thought that these were just props. "

"They're real."

"Yes, looking at them now, they are."

"Ready, start!"

Key began to lift up his arm but looked up laughing,  " Hold on!"

"Why, why?~" We (SHINee) asked.

"I don't know, I don't think I can do it."

"You have to use your body like this but you were too crouched forward like this." YooSeyun pointed out.

"Ah okay."

"Ready, start!" Key aimed for the tiles, then jumped letting a out a small shout. We all cheered, and Key stood up shrugged cutely and started dancing to Manmanhani again, " All 10!"

"You're the one that said you couldn't do it! Now you break all 10, what does that make me?" Dongho shouted.

"You lost, sir!" Jinwoon snapped.

"Next, Yunhwa. Recently, Yunhwa has shown poor performances in activities with exercise."

"Yes, i have."

"I hope you break that misconception."

"Yes, i will."

"Ready , start!" Yunhwa jumped up and put all his might into the punch, my eyes widened when he broke all 10 tiles.

"These roof tiles are pretty weak~" Jonghyun muttered, " Oh wait, if I say they're weak and can't break 10..."

"Then you have to cross dress as a girl and run around screaming at everyone demanding kisses from everyone but me." I finished causing everyone to burst out laughing.

"Ah, you're left handed?"

"Yes I am."

"Ready, start!" Jonghyun swung his arm back into a half circle before pounding the tiles. All 10.

Jonghyun scratched his head, " Oh, they're all broken."

"I don't wanna do this, it's scary~" Jinwoon mumbled, " Yah, Dongho! Why are you taking out your anger over there?" He called out to Dongho who was breaking his remaining tiles.

"Dongho~ Are you disappointed? YooSeyun asked.

"Can I try one more time?"

"Oh you can break your remaining tiles afterwards."

"Okay. Ah I already broke them."

"Oh really? I'll give you some more later. Song Seunghyun, useless confidence! Useless punch! Useless smash! " Seunghyun quickly punched his tiles,  8 tiles ; not bad.

"I'm so use to breaking 20, breaking 10 is hard~"  Dongho immediately went over to break Seunghyun's remaining tiles.

"Oh you did a great job~" YooSeyun cooed.

"Ah now Kyungsoon-sshi it's yo-"

"Taeminnie -ah ~ you can go next. Noona will let you go first." I moved Taemin over to my pile of tiles, and Jonghyun pouted.

"Ah~ This better not be because I tried to kiss you~" He said in a sing song voice.

I laughed, " Ani. I just think the best should go last." I gave Jinwoon a smug yet playful look , " I'm confident I can break all 10."

Key came over and pinched my cheeks, " Aigo~ Our Kyung's competitiveness is coming up~"

YooSeyun laughed, as if he didn't believe I could break all 10, " Ah okay then. Seventeen year old Taemin will go next.  Will you break the stereotype of the younger being weak? Taemin, do you exercise regularly?"

"He's very flexible." Jonghyun butted in.

"Flexibility and breaking roof tiles. All right, Taemin. Ready, start!"

Taemin punched the pile and fell over a bit when he tried to stand up, " Wait one sec." Jonghyun cleared up the pile.

Dongho popped out of nowhere and put one arm around Taemin's shoulders, " Hyung, congratulations. Thank you." Taemin laughed " Thanks to hyung, I'm not last place anymore!" I sulked, Taemin only broke , " Hyung, leave a few so I can break them." Dongho muttered to Jinwoon.

"Let me do this already! Go away!"

"The maknae gets kicked around, even here!" Jonghyun laughed.

"Ah Jinwoon must feel the pressure right now. Although he may be the enemy, let's get a word of advice from Key, who broke all ten tiles."

"You have to hit the corner for all ten to break."

Everyone laughed, " Now Jinwoon, our Makbanshi's symbol of strength. Jinwoon show us your strength. Ready, start!" Jinwoon aimed towards the middle, jumped up and landed  a loud punch, " 10!"

I patted his back, " Good  job Oppa. Not bad."

YooSeyun laughed, " Ah, now for Kyungsoon-sshi who's confident about breaking all ten." It sounds like he's mocking me.

" Our Kyung can get really competitive." Key grinned, " She gets really scary when she does too."

" Kyungsoon-sshi, get ready, go!"

I rolled my arm back, aimed for the center, jumped and let out a small shout. I winced when I felt my hand hit the ground, "  Ow."

Key moved the tiles and checked them," All ten broken!~"

Jonghyun grabbed my hand, " Aigo, does your hand hurt from the tiles?" He kissed my hand lightly, causing everyone to laugh.

"Ani, I just hit the floor. " I laughed.

"Psh, but the towel is there."

" But i felt my hand hit the floor!"

He kissed my hand again, " Don't hurt yourself."

"Aigo, this is really cute." I heard Dongho coo, " Noona scares me a little now." 

I giggled, " This is so uncomfortable," Jonghyun looked at me, " I was kidding, but this is weird!~"

~~~~~~

"The finals of the smash face off! From Makbanshi, Yunhwa and Jinwoon. From SHINee, Jonghyun, Kyung soon and Key. The finals have prepared 15 tiles. We only added 5 tiles and it looks a lot higher.  Contestant, Makbanshi's honest guy, Park Yunhwa! "

"I will try to be very cool and break this first."

"Ready...start!"

"Ah! Wait.." Yunhwa shouted after he landed a punch.

"He totally hit it at the side." Dongho mumbled.

"He broke four." Key confirmed.

"Ah I guess i got nervous."

"Master of keenness, Keen Key! Ready..start!"

Key jumped up and let out a scream before breaking 14 tiles, " Omo! Umma~ You only needed to break one more!"

"He successfully broke 14 tiles! Show us a performance!"

"Woo~ 14" Key cheered, dancing.

You can do it." Yunhwa said to Jinwoon, wrapping an arm around him.

"I'm fine." Jinwoon forced a smile.

" Oppa...your legs are shaking."

"Our symbol of strength, ready , start!"

"Kya~" Jinwoon shouted .

I hugged him from behind, " Kya~ He only broke 13~"

"SHINee wins the smash challenge."

Makbanshi 1, SHINee 2 .

"Ah , can Kyung and I try anyway?" Jonghyun asked.

"Ah, sure!"

Jonghyun grinned and started to postilion himself for the punch, " Ah wait i need a good luck popo from someone~" He sang smiling at me.

"Yah! We already won!" I protested .

"But I wanna try to break them all~ I want a good luck popo~"

"Ah, not this again..."

Jinwoon hugged me from behind, " Go him his popo!" Jinwoon shoved me into Jonghyun's chest. Great, I'm trapped again.

Jonghyun hugged me, " Kyung~ You know what's going to happen if you don't give me the popo~"

" I don't know. You'll have at least 17 guys hunting you for the rest of your life?"

"Pwease~?" Jonghyun pouted .

"Aigo~ It's so cute!" Everyone but me cooed, laughing.

"Noona~ Just do it, Jonghyun is even using aegyo!" Taemin smiled, " I support JongKyung."

"Aish...."

"Kiss him! Kiss him!" Makbanshi started to chant.

"FINE." I sighed, pecking Jonghyun's cheek.

"Ani~ Here." Jonghyun moved his fingers to his lips.

"No. I'll get hunted down by shawols."

"C'mon Kyung~" Jonghyun pleaded.

I pecked his lips before Makbanshi could start chanting, " Happy?"

 He grinned and focused on the tiles. As Jonghyun started to position himself, Seunghyun popped out of nowhere and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, " Ah I wonder if I could get a popo too~?" He leaned in my face.

i shove his face away playfully, " Yah, I barely know you!"

Jonghyun broke through 14 tiles, with a small crack on the last tile, " Ah only one more~" He pulled me into a hug again, " Maybe if you had kissed me instead...or maybe a longer popo~"

"No." I punched him playfully and moved over to my untouched tiles. Quickly, I aimed for the middle, jumped and punched the middle of the tiles.

"OMO!" Everyone shouted.

I looked at them, " What?"

Dongho went over to the pile, " Noona broke all 15 tiles."

"Do you exercise regularly?" YooSeyun asked.

I laughed, " I haven't in a while." I saw Jinwoon sulk in the background. Oh well, SHINee win :D

~~~~~

"At this point, Makbanshi should just give up." YooSeyun joked .

"No! Why would we GG?" Jinwoon protested.

"You guys did poorly in the talent and the smashing. Our Makbanshi members are people who exercise and the smashing ..."

"the talent show wasn't something that could really give out scores."

"yes, that's right."

"But this match that actually had a score..."

"Are you saying they should just give up at this time?"

"Yes, well we won! 14 tiles! If you wanna count Kyungsoon's result, she broke all of them. "

"Yes, so do we keep going?"

"Of course, we have to."

"You guys are really persistent." Taemin commented.

" Will you guys accept this?" He asked us.

"Yeah, it's fun." Key confessed.

"Okay then."

"We will change into training suits for the next one. After we eat! " The PD shouted.

~~~~

A/n Ah I had fun writing this chapter ^-^ Jonghyun didn't get to go for the finals so I'm just guessing what he would have gotten. Ah there's Seunghyun and his flirty ways xD and Kyung is friends with UKISS :)  I couldn't update yesterday because we were at a hardcore asian party. Almost done with episode 4 of Makbanshi~ Anyone besides Taemin ship/ support JongKyung?Lol, btw....SUPER JUNIOR'S MR>SIMPLE ALBUM AUDIO IS OUT~ AND ON ITUNES~  ^0^ It's amazing! I spazzed out epically...BUT I"M MR. SIMPLE SIMPLE ~ <3