Goodbye Yooguen

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

I stayed quiet and watched Yooguen. I'm going to miss this kid so much. Yeah, I didn't get to spend much time with him but I feel like we're close. I wished I could have spent more time with him.

"Kyung, this is for you." Jonghyun handed me a picture that they had taken while on some trip. I started tearing up. I looked up after a few minutes and saw Onew pick up Yooguen. Right there. That did it. I started sobbing. Taemin was the first one to notice and pulled me into a hug.

~~~~

-Video message to Yooguen-

"Yooguen ah," I bit my lip, " I'll try not to cry in this. We're going to miss you so much. I didn't get to spend much time with you but i know you'll grow up to be a good person." I felt tears run down my cheeks, " Saranghae~"

-End-

My lip kept quivering when we were sending Yooguen off. After Yooguen gave me a peck on my cheek, I started to wonder.

Does he know we won't see him anymore?

I'm not good with goodbyes. I don't want to say goodbye. Just as Yooguen started to fade away from our sight, I started sobbing again. I was never good with goodbyes, and I never will be.  For Yooguen's situation, I regret not being able to spend more time with him. Ugh the next week is going to be hell for the guys without Yooguen.

~~~~

"I MISS YOOGUEN SO MUCH!!" Key shouted, banging his head on a wall.

"Oh my god, I want to see him right now." Taemin sulked.

"He was so cute...I want him to be here right now." Minho sighed.

"WHO'S GOING TO WILLINGLY GIVE ME KISSES NOW?!" Jonghyun sobbed next to me.

"I only got to hold him once..." Onew muttered in a corner.

Oh dear lord, it's been like this ALL week. I mean I miss Yooguen just as much as they do, but these guys are throwing HUGE fits about it. I cried about it on the last episode so I'm okay now.  I've been watching the episodes of Hello Baby, okay we're really funny xD . Ah the only thing I'm upset about is how NOBODY, I mean NOBODY said my name for the one day umma. I mean, it's not like I didn't want to be there. The PD wouldn't let me come back until the last two episodes because he was worried for my health.

But still at least one person could have said : " Oh we should get Kyung back for one day." BUT NO~ Instead it was Lee Minjung , Shin Sekyung , Olivia Hussey and Jim Carry and such.  These guys....just , UGH! I held the photo book Jonghyun had gotten everyone. I sighed, Jonghyun would put my picture as a picture of the two of us hugging.

There are so many episodes I wish I was in. Now that I re-watch it, apparently, NONE. I repeat NONE of the JongKyung moments were cut out. Not even his freaking birthday kiss....At this time I would like to thank Key for protecting children's eyes.

I never knew that my brother and Jonghyun shared the same ideal woman ; Shin Sekyung. Ah She's so pretty~ I totally understand why she would be their ideal type. Ah if only I was someone's ideal type /:

A/n Recently I've been going back and fixing grammar mistakes and such. I also add a few things etc, I went back and edited. I would also like to mention again, If you are a choco pie/ fan of Kyung sign up for her fanclub and support her by commenting at least once and subscribe :D lol xD