Getting Drunk with Big Bang

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

I opened the door and instantly got tackled to the ground. What's with guys and tackling me? "Yah, get off! Aish, oh my god are you guys holding beer?"

Daesung grinned, " Yes ma'am! We have to celebrate that you're back!"

I smiled, " Onew will kill you when he gets back."

TOP shrugged, " It's worth it, seeing as how you're legal over here too!"

I gave him a hug, " You just made my day."  I noticed quiet Taeyang in the background smiling, " Taeyang Oppa!"

He pulled me into a hug, " Kyungsoon! Aish you don't know how happy i am to have you back!"

I laughed, " Well you don't know how happy i am to see you guys again."

Seungri lifted up the pack of soju he had, " Time to get drunk?"

I thought about it, " Hmm.... well i guess this can be an exception."  Onew was probably going to be pissed at me but hey, i'm already bummed up because of the past and that messes up my thinking.

~~~


"Kyung~ We're bac-" Onew called but stopped when he saw 6 drunk Koreans lying around.

Kyungsoon looked up when she heard them come in. Her face all red with a drunk smile on her face, " Hai ~" She waved a little and her head plopped right back on to Seungri's back.

"Is noona...drunk?" Taemin asked, shocked.

Everyone's jaw dropped as Kyungsoon actually manage to get back up and stumble towards them, " You guys took forever~ Hanging out with them is so much fun~" She giggled and stabbed Minho's chest, " You're so tall Minho!~ Wow your eyes are so big too!"  She turned to Jonghyun, " You looked like a dinosaur! RAWR!" She shouted and flung herself at Jonghyun's chest.

"Kyung, just how many bottles of Soju did you have?" Jonghyun asked holding her up.

"I don't know~!" She yelled, " But i drank more than all of those guys! Ah i'm such a good drinker aren't I?" She put her face to his chest , " You smell like me! Like cherry blossoms~ I like the smell of cherry blossoms~" She said in a muffled voice due to the face her face was still right in his chest.

"I think we should get those guys out of here first." Key muttered, pointing to the pile of drunk guys in their dorm. He ran over to grab Jiyong's phone and called their manager.

"Kyung let's get you to bed." Onew said gently pulling Kyungsoon off Jonghyun, except her refused to let go.

"NO! I DON'T WANNA!" She hugged Jonghyun tightly, " I wanna stay with Jonghyun Oppa~"

Onew sighed, " Jjong , i guess you'll have to get her to bed."

He nodded, " Arraso. You might wanna help Key bring them down to their car."

Key held Jiyong, Taemin held Taeyang, Minho carried TOP while Onew got a hold of both Daesung and Seungri.

"Bye Yunnie~" Jiyong muttered while Key carried him out the door.

Kyungsoon smiled and waved at them all. Jonghyun sighed, " Kyung, let's get you to bed now okay?"

She nuzzled his neck, " As long as Jonghyun Oppa stays with me~"

Jonghyun gave her a small smile and lifted her up bridal style. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hid her face on the crook of his neck. Jonghyun realized he couldn't open the door with his hands full and sighed, " Dang it." He tried to put Kyungsoon down just for a moment for his hands to be free but she wouldn't let him. He went down to sit on a couch instead and examined Kyungsoon. Her face was flushed , her hair was absolutely crazy, and she kept talking.

"Oppa~ Can i have another bottle of Soju~?"

"No, you've had enough already."

"Oppa~ Can you sleep with me tonight~?"

He blushed, " You're talking about just sleeping in the same bed and doing nothing else right? "

"Yes~ I wasn't talking about silly~"

Jonghyun found it funny how she could somehow still think for herself, kind of, " Then sure, I'll sleep with you tonight."

"Can you sleep with me every night?~"

"No Kyung. Just tonight."

"Why~ not~?"

"Because Onew would killed me if he found out."

"Oppa~" She changed the subject, " Can i kiss you~?"

" Cheek only."

She pouted ever so cutely that Jonghyun wanted to squeal, " No~ I meant on the lips~"

Jonghyun looked at her with wide eyes, " No Kyung. Cheek onl-" Kyungsoon stopped him  by kissing him. Jonghyun was blushing like a fangirl or in his case, fanboy.

Kyungsoon removed her lips, " Oppa~ Can i  kiss you again?"

Jonghyun wasn't sure what to do. He felt like he only had two options ; saying no and just kissing Kyungsoon. Yet a part of him knew that both of those options would lead to him kissing her.  Then, he went for it. He kissed her. He kissed her passionately and she kissed him back. His heart beat faster with every second that passed by. He pulled away from her and she pouted. He smiled, " No more kisses for you Kyung."

She passed out for a while and Jonghyun was relived. If Onew had seen that, he would've eaten him alive.

"Hyung~ We're back." Minho's voice called from the door.

"Oh my god!" Jonghyun jumped, " Aish you scared me."

"Omo, noona fell asleep?" Taemin asked.

" Here ,I'll take her to her room." Onew muttered and tried to take Kyungsoon away from Jonghyun. She woke up and jumped out of Jonghyun's arms. Then for no reason what so ever, she ran around the dorm screaming.

"Yah ! Lee Kyungsoon, calm down!" Key shouted.

Kyungsoon turned around, " Huh~?" However she ran into a wall and fell down.

All of SHINee ran to her and helped her up., " Aigoo, Kyungsoon are you okay?" Key asked, rubbing her head.

"Here , I'll put her to bed." Minho offered and was about to swing Kyungsoon over his shoulder but then she stumbled into Jonghyun's arms.

"NO~!" She shouted, clinging on to Jonghyun, " I wanna stay with Jonghyun Oppa~ He promised to sleep with me tonight~"

Onew's eyes widened, " WHAT?!" 

Jonghyun shushed him, " Not like sleep. But just lying with her in the same bed."

"That is out of the question. No way."

Jonghyun shrugged," It's the only way she's going to sleep. She's not gonna let go of me."

Onew sighed, " Fine but if you do anything, I will murder you."

Jonghyun nodded, " Okay i get it, now open the door for me." He lifted Kyungsoon bridal style again and walked into her room. He set her down gently and she whimpered, " Shh. It's okay, Oppa's here."

A/N Kids, dont give into drinking. Even if it's Big Bang. Dont give in to peer pressure :]