Misheard with Tears

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

Jonghyun POV

I sat on Kyung's bed and she sat on my lap. I have a feeling it's going to be at least a hour before she falls asleep.

She nuzzled my neck, " Oppa~ Did i ever tell you that you look like an adorable dinosaur?"

"Yes you have Kyung."

"Oppa~ Wanna know a secret?" She slurred.

"Sure."

"But you have to promise you wont tell anyone~"

"You can tell Oppa anything. I wont tell."

"You have to lean in closer." She whispered. I leaned in as I was told and she kissed the corner of my mouth. She giggled , Aish this girl, " I love you~"

"Yes i know. I love you too Kyung."

"But i love you so much more!" She hugged my neck and pulled me down so that i was on top of her. I'll be a dead man if Onew comes in, " Oppa~ I want more kisses from you~"

"No more kisses for you." I whispered.

"It is because I'm ugly?~" She asked.

"You're not ugly," I caressed her face, " You're beautiful." You're the the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Is it because you don't love me?~"

" I love you." I always have and I always will. I love you so much and you don't even know it.

"Then why wont you kiss me~?"

" Because I just can't."

She pouted and her dark brown eyes saddened, " Pretty pwease ~"

Aigo this girl is just too cute, " No."

She ignored me and pulled me in for a kiss. Her warm lips didn't taste like soju at all. She pulled away from me and whispered in my ear, " Jonghyun, saranghae."  I hugged her, were there tears coming out of my eyes? " Oppa~ Why are you crying?"

"Because i fell in love with a girl that i can never have." I replied, more tears streaked my cheeks.

"Why can't you have her?"

"Because i ruined the future i could have had with her."

When she didn't answer, i realized she had fallen asleep. We shared one pillow that night, so our face were close. I never knew Kyungsoon talked in her sleep, " Oppa, I love you so much. I always have because I'm yours. I'm yours , heart and soul forever." Omo, was she crying too? " Oppa..i love you so much i feel like my heart will burst. Why did you leave me? " She started sobbing and it felt like someone was stabbing my heart multiple times.

Kyung, have you been crying yourself to sleep like this every night?

"Jonghyun ah...i still love you...i always will...i always have..no matter what you do... no matter how much you hurt me..i still love you.."

My eyes widened. Did you really just say that? Kyungsoon, did you really just say that?  I was speechless all i could do was cry. I hugged Kyungsoon to my chest, " It's okay..O-oppa's here..Oppa's here. Oppa loves you too. I love you Kyungsoon. I love you so much, you mean so much to me.You're my world. Don't you ever forget that i still love you. My feelings for you will never change...Saranghae.."