ChocoMochi Time

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

It's a little awkward now that I'm with Henry, seeing as how he confessed his love to me not so long ago.  Ah but we act like nothing happened, so I guess that's all right but deep down we're both a little awkward.

"Ah, we should go eat that sushi we couldn't get last time!" Henry suggested when we pasted by the same sushi place.

"Fine with me, just order a little. Kyuhyun told me the other guys are feeding me too. This time, I'm going inside with you." I laughed.

~~~

"Yah, Henry! Don't be a bully!" I pouted when Henry started hogging most of the sushi.

"You said you weren't going to eat that much anyways!" He defended with a full mouth, shoving my chopsticks away while taking another bite.

"You already ate more than half!"

"You already ate one."

" You're gonna get fat." I joked.

"You're gonna get more food later." Henry smiled, popping another in his mouth.

"Oh my Shisus, you're so mean~" I pouted.

"Ah fine fine. Here," Henry sighed, feeding me a piece of sushi," Don't use aegyo on me. It always works."

I smiled," I'll keep that in mind."

"Yah...I swear if you start using aegyo on me...I'll bite you." He laughed.

I covered my cheek," Bite me and you'll have a bunch of overprotective guys after you."

"True..true."

"What are we going to do now?"

"Hmm... OH! We should make a video for your YT account!"

"I have a very strong feeling Kiseop will have his camera with him."

"So we can make our own video. C'mon."

~~~~~~~~

"Hey everyone! So to celebrate Valentine's Day, Mochi cheeks and I are going to sing a song~" I said to the camera.

Henry sat down next to me with his guitar," We will be singing Lucky by Jason Mraz featuring Colbie Calliat." He smiled at me," 1,2, 3 go." He whispered and started playing,  "Do you hear me? I'm talking to you, Across the water across the deep blue ocean.Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying."

"Boy I hear you in my dreams~I feel your whisper across the sea. I keep you with me in my heart.You make it easier when life gets hard,"

"I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend.Lucky to have been where I have been.Lucky to be coming home again.Ooh ooh ooh~ They don't know how long it takes. Waiting for a love like this. Every time we say goodbye. I wish we had one more kiss.I'll wait for you I promise you, I will. I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend. Lucky to have been where I have been.Lucky to be coming home again Lucky we're in love in every way.Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed.Lucky to be coming home someday~"

"And so I'm sailing through the sea.To an island where we'll meet.You'll hear the music fill the air.I'll put a flower in your hair"

"Though the breezes through trees.Move so pretty you're all I see.As the world keeps spinning 'round.You hold me right here, right now"

"I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend.Lucky to have been where I have been.Lucky to be coming home again.I'm lucky we're in love in every way.Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed.Lucky to be coming home someday~ Ooh ooh ooh Ooh ooh ooh, ooh~"

We both smiled at each other before ending the video.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Kyung," Henry called when walked back into the practice room, hiding something behind his back," Happy Valentine's Day~" He grinned and handed me a bouquet of roses.

"Aigo~ It's so pretty. Komawo Oppa." I smiled as Henry pulled me into a hug.