Lunar New Year

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Do you think Yooguen's hair cut is going well?" Taemin asked Minho and I.

"If he comes back with his hair like Jonghyun....I'll smack that dinosaur." I muttered while Taemin linked his arm with mine.

"Noona, I'm suddenly regretting sending those two." Minho and I laughed.

When we got into the store, Minho would read things off the list while Taemin held the basket. I followed Taemin and his weird evil laughter made me uneasy...Taemin started to grab...a lot of snack food, " Yah Taeminnie, we don't need that? Why did you get those?"

"Because I want to eat it." Taemin laughed.

"In that case, I'm getting choco pies." I laughed.

"I think Yooguen would like coffee milk."

I gasped, " Yah, how could you give a baby coffee milk?"

"I'll just but every flavor then~" Taemin said, walking over to Minho with a bunch of milk.

"Why are you buying milk?" Minho asked when Taemin started to put the milk in the basket.

"I want to drink it." Taemin said casually.

" Go put the stuff back." Minho instructed," Yah Kyung, I know you're the one that put the choco pies in here."

I pouted and grabbed the box of choco pies, " Aish fine, I'll put it back." I muttered placing the choco pies where I had found them.

Taemin put the basket on the counter, " Ah wait! That's not all!"

"Yah, Taemin! Don't buy anymore!" Minho called out to Taemin who ran off to get more things, " Come over here!"

"We have to buy ice cream too!" Taemin called back, but came back empty handed when I dragged him back.

"Ah Oppa...we bought too much." I muttered while we were waiting.

"It's okay noona! Hyung has a lot of money!" Taemin smiled.

"Ah how much is it?" Minho asked.

"46,550 won." The ajumma replied.

We all froze," Excuse me?"

"Hyung, how much do we have? 30,000 won right?" Taemin asked.

Ah as Minho and I took things out we gave Taemin the stuff he bought, " Taeminnie, go put this back." I said, handing him a bag of chips. He turned around about to leave  but turned back placing the chips back in, " Yah I'm not kidding, go put it back." I laughed throwing it at him.

Oh my Shupa Girl~ I picked up my phone, " Yubseyo?"

"Kyung-ah! We came to the hair salon...but we're being over powered by banana milk..All we can do is sigh..." Onew said,"Kyung-ah~ We need you and Taemin here."

"Eh you need us?"

"Who is it?" Minho asked.

"Jinki Oppa. Yooguen is crying right now." I replied.

"He's crying?!"

"Ah arasso Jinki oppa, we're on our way." I said before hanging up.

"Yah, what do you mean by 'we' ?" Minho asked.

I smiled and grabbed Taemin's arm, " Taeminnie is coming with me of course!"

"Hyung you can handle this by yourself." Taemin smiled.

"Yah, only one of you needs to go." Minho said pulling Taemin back.

"But I wanna go with noona~" Taemin said, slowly stepping away from Minho to the door with me.

"Yah..."

"Minho hwaiting!" We both shouted before running out the store.

When we got in front of the hair salon, Taemin did that weird evil laugh again...ah..he's gone bad after hanging out with Kyuhyun.. Onew hugged both of us when we came in. I crossed my arms and laughed when Taemin started to follow his ' Tips on how to get a baby to stop crying' .

Jonghyun seeing Yooguen's focus was on the sunglasses, quickly swung him on the chair but right away, " I don't want to."

I sighed and left to go find Minho, I feel bad for leaving him to deal with the situation by himself. I walked into the store, " Uh Oppa, what in the world are you doing?"

"The phone rings when I'm showing aegyo!" Minho sighed.  Ah he's trying to get a discount.  Success, no one can not fall in love with Minho's flaming..aegyo? "Yah, Kyung hold this. It's heavy." Minho said handing me a bag.

"Aish I'll take both of them. I'm tire of you constantly complaining about them being heavy." I grabbed the other bag out of Minho's hand and leaded him to the hair salon. Took us only a few minutes before deciding to just leave and go home.

Next Day~~~

I held Yooguen's hand," Yooguen~ Let's go wake up your lazy uppas.~" I sang as we opened the door to their room. I had gotten a separate room to sleep in because the PD didn't want to cause a scandal. Psh, like there isn't already. I don't mind sleeping in the same room as the guys, I do it all the time.

"UPPA!" Yooguen yelled and I laughed when Taemin suddenly sat up but laid back down, " UPPA!!" Yooguen and I stood there.

I crouched down to Yooguen's height, " Yooguen, you have to scream louder because uppas are old and their hearing is bad."

"UPPA!!!!!"  Yooguen yelled again.

"Ah Yooguen we have to jump on them!" I laughed jumping on Jonghyun, " Yah Kim Jonghyun!! Wake up, you lazy Dino."

Minho woke up first, then Jonghyun, " Yooguen go wake up the other uppas." Jonghyun said , handing Yooguen to Taemin, " hit him!" Yooguen did as he was told and smacked Taemin's face. I was about to go over to Onew with Yooguen but Jonghyun pulled me down and trapped me in a hug, "Yeobo~ Did you sleep well too?"

"Eh, i guess. I'm still tired from my party with Super Junior and TVXQ Oppas." I yawned.

"That's was days ago!"

"I'm still tired, it was just that hardcore." I laughed,"  Ah Minho Oppa, a little help?"

Minho smiled, " Taemin, look at JongKyung."

Taemin grinned, " noona you can stay there with hyung. It's cute!"

"Yah, you won't even help noona out of this?"

Jonghyun pulled me closer to him and nuzzled my neck," 5 more minutes~"

"UPPA!!" Yooguen shouted, hitting Onew.

"Yooguen, that's not how you wake Onew uppa up.." I muttered, " Kim Jonghyun~ Let me go~ "

"Popo." Jonghyun said. I quickly pecked his cheek, " Ani~ You should know better than that." He tapped his lip with his index finger, " Popo here." I sighed and pecked his lips, he let go of me.

"JINKI OPPA!" I yelled, kicking Onew's back.

"Uppa, wake up!" Yooguen said, Onew rolled over. Onew started to get up but Yooguen pushed him back down. I sighed when the rest of SHINee excluding this lazy leader played with Yooguen.

I shook Onew's shoulder," Oppa, wake up." I laughed when Jonghyun pretended to sleep and had Yooguen to kiss him, " Kim Jonghyun, you seriously do have a popo obsession. " I spent the rest of the time trying to get Onew to wake up. I died from cuteness overload when Yooguen tried to wake Onew up with a cute little dance xD

Jonghyun started to imitate Yooguen, " Kyung! Look at me, aren't I cute too~?"

I stared at him, " Yooguen's cuter."  We all left the room and turned back when we realized Onew had closed the door and stayed behind.

~~~

"Eh what's this." Jonghyun asked, pointing to the table.

Yooguen replied in gibberish and all i got from it was " Presents."

"I want blue." Jonghyun said grabbing the present with the blue fold. Then Minho also grabbed a blue, while Taemin and Onew grabbed yellow. I had already been told what to do and didn't need to grab a present, " Yooguen did this?" Jonghyun paused, " Production team! What are you teaching this kid?"

"Who made him do this?" Minho asked, Jonghyun and Minho started pointing out all the writers. Yooguen gestured to a certain writer Unni politely.

Jonghyun and Minho vs. Onew and Taemin? Huh, I hate being in the middle ; working for both.

~~~~

"Hey who uses a fork with a knife?" Minho asked, laughing.

"Americans." I replied , " But you don't use a fork and a knife for rice cakes, it's for like steak." I looked at both sides...Hm...who needs the most help?

"I'm going to have a beautiful daughter." I heard Jonghyun say while rolling out dumpling skin.

"Key umma's daughters are going to be the prettiest. Umma makes really pretty dumplings." I muttered.

"Aw, your saying our daughters aren't going to be as pretty?" Jonghyun teased.

I felt my face flush," Yah, Kim Jonghyun what did you just say?"

"Nothing~" I watched as Jonghyun cautiously moved the dumpling he was currently making under the table, I ran over to see what he was doing. My jaw dropped, he's putting wasabi in the dumplings? Jonghyun looked up and saw me watching him, he dragged me down next to him, " Yeobo~ Don't say anything. Ah Taemin!"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like seafood dumplings?"

"Seafood? I like it."

"I'll make you one then." Minho said, placing seafood flavored crackers in the dumplings. The three of us started snicker and tried to keep a serious face when Taemin look at us.

"If we cook quietly, we'll get edited out." Jonghyun suddenly said," Let's sing a song. New Years song!" I cracked up when they started to change it up to their own songs. Minho made another explosive dumpling and put the wasabi on the table, then we noticed Onew looking at us. Jonghyun started singing gibberish while Minho and I smiled, trying  to ignore Onew.

"Onew, use the scissors."I laughed as Onew tried to cut rice cakes with a knife. " Omo, Yooguen's awake~" I cooed as a sleepy Yooguen walked out. I ignored whatever Minho and Jonghyun were doing and gave Onew and Taemin a worried look as they walked outside to make the soup.

Jonghyun went up to Yooguen," Cracker kiss!"

"Don't do it Yooguen." Minho and I muttered while Minho pulled Yooguen away.

"I'm still gonna do it~"  Jonghyun crawled over to Yooguen while Yooguen took the cracker out of Jonghyun's mouth with his own, " I'm number 1 at skin ship."

"Yooguen, uppa too." Minho said, placing the cracker in his mouth.

Jonghyun covered my eyes," That's erted!!! The ratings are going up!" 

"Like you wouldn't try to get a cracker kiss with Kyung." Minho snapped.

"Oh...I never thought of that." Jonghyun turned to me and smirked, grabbing a cracker and putting it in his mouth, " Cracker kiss!"

"No!"I laughed, " Minho Oppa, you just had to give him ideas."  I kicked Jonghyun when he crawled towards me, " No! Get away~"

"Cracker kiss!" Jonghyun demanded.

"No!~" I started to crack up again when Jonghyun came towards me and hugged me, leaving me trapped, " Fine."

"Yah, yah! You two are even more erted!" Minho yelled, covering Yooguen's eyes.

I pulled away from Jonghyun," He's the one that kept moving closer! I was trying to move away!"

~~~~

I sighed as I looked in the mirror, I had been forced into a hanbok. It's not that I didn't how it looked, it's just I had been put in it to match Jonghyun. I had originally planned to just wear a male hanbok, but the PD wouldn't allow it. So then I thought maybe I could wear my own blue and favorite hanbok. Nope. Instead I had to wear a hanbok that would 'match' Jonghyun's ;  a pale yellow top with a floral pattern on the rim of my sleeves, a dark red bow, and a bright orange skirt which just so happened to be the exact same color as Jonghyun's hanbok. Blah, if it was my blue hanbok I was wearing I would be totally cool with this, but forcing me into a different hanbok just so I can match Jonghyun is a no no.

"Aigo~ Yeobo is so pretty! We match!" Jonghyun exclaimed, clapping his hands like a happy child, " Yeobo pose!"

I reluctantly did a cute pose - pouting and putting my hands to my cheeks-, hanging out with Sungmin pays off. I felt better when Onew tripped on the way in, please don't take that in a bad way xD I hesitated before eating the rice cake soup, "Oh my gosh it's actually good!" I joked, causing Onew and Taemin to laugh. I covered my mouth when I felt my tongue burn from wasabi and ran in a corner and heard Jonghyun run behind me.

"Aw, the matching weird hair colored couple got the fire dumplings." Minho teased.

~~~~

"I'll do three time more than Onew hyung." Jonghyun said, cocky idiot.

"What happens if you don't?" I asked.

He thought about it, " I'll give my yeobo a new year's kiss."

"BUT I DON"T WANT THAT!" I shouted, causing everyone to laugh.

"That's why you should want me to get three times more than Onew." Jonghyun said and started to kick, " 1..... 2.... 3...." He turned to me and smirked, Yeobo~ get over here."

"Dear Shisus, please save me now." I muttered when Jonghyun pecked my cheek.

"Noona, it's your turn." Taemin said, passing me the green hackysack."

"Aish, how am I suppose to kick it in this?" I asked, lifting my skirt up a bit, " 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...."

We all picked our money quickly thanks to Jjong. I burst out laughing when Jonghyun only got a 500 won coin while the rest of us got cash. I got 5000 won like Minho.

~~~~

"Onew hyung..the oldest~" Jonghyun said before randomly, and quickly bowing down. Ah demanding New Year's money like that?

"Jonghyun hyung.." Taemin said and quickly bowed to Jonghyun. Oh great these guys are going to just start bowing to everyone, " AH NOONA!" Taemin shouted bowing down to me.

"Do I really have to give him money?" I asked the production crew. I sighed and grabbed out my wallet, at least they let me wear jeans underneath, " Don't bother me for more...." I muttered, handing Taemin 2000 won.

"YEOBO!"

"KYUNG!" Minho and Onew shouted before they all bowed down to me.

I sighed, " Why am I even doing this? Wait a sec...I thought it was only if you bowed down to someone older than you. I'm younger than you three. But we really should bow down to the PD!" I yelled, before we all bowed down to the production crew.

~~~

"Yooguen run to the parent you like the most." Minho said.

"Yah Yooguen don't go to this uppa, he's a weirdo~" I laughed when Yooguen started to go towards Jonghyun.

"Right now, Yooguen likes the coin not Jonghyun hyung." Minho muttered. We all forced smiles when Yooguen sat on Jonghyun's lap.

"How does 5000 won lose to 500?" Minho and I asked in unison.

"Why don't we get New Year's money?" Taemin whined.

"We'll give you money." a writer Unni said, throwing a yellow scroll thingy at Minho.

We all looked it , confused. "Make a story with a moral in it." the same writer Unni replied.

"Snow White?" Taemin suggested, making me wonder what moral you could get from snow white.

"Since it's New Year, we should do a Korean one." Jonghyun said.

"Oh this might be fun! Story of Chunhyang!" Taemin suggested.

Jonghyun turned to me, " Since we have a girl here~"

I scooted away from Jonghyun," Don't even think about it..."

"Kyung could be Chunhyang!"

"Or Taemin!" I blurted out.

"Aish, we'll decide later then. Let's do Chunhyang, it would be fun!" Jonghyun concluded, " This is the kind of reality they wanted."

"Then let's do it!"  Taemin shouted, tearing off his hanbok. Oh we can do that? I ran after them, while ripping off my own hanbok. I swear , if Jonghyun tries to get me as Chunhyang for JongKyung, I'll smack him.... I highly doubt there are even JongKyung shippers ....