It's Okay

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Taehyun, I don't get what the big deal is. There's nothing wrong with being gay."

"I'M NOT GAY!!" He yelled at me.

"Oh yes you are. You're in love with Elijah!" I shouted, Taehyun smacked my face with the baseball bat again.

"I'M NOT GAY!!"

"Look, I think I know what's going on here." I sighed," You think it's wrong to be gay don't you?" Taehyun paused and I continued," Either it's because of Elijah you discovered that you were gay or you already were. I'm guessing it's the first one after hearing about the change in your behavior. Isn't it?" No reply from him," You became close friends but then you realized that you loved him as more. That you wanted him as more, but you felt so ashamed. Even though there's nothing to be ashamed about. So instead of just coming  out of the closet, you chose to keep him all to yourself. Not letting him have any friends, only you could be his friend. You didn't want to lose him. You especially kept him away from girls because you were scared he was going to get a girlfriend thus spending less time with you, and probably never being yours. Am I right?"

Taehyun opened his mouth slightly," I..."

I ignored him, seeing as how nothing is going to come out of him. Ugh my head is killing me, my vision isn't clear, I feel like I'm about to faint," That's why you kidnapped me, why you attacked me. You wanted to get rid of me because I was closest to Elijah, but when Elijah asked why you did it. You lied to him. You acted like my biggest fan boy to hid your secret when Elijah was around. You used me as a decoy, so he wouldn't think you were gay."

Taehyun put his  head down, damn I'm just reading him like a book aren't I?

"Taehyun... there's nothing wrong with being gay."

"HE'S MY COUSIN WHAT THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO?!!" Taehyun suddenly screamed at me.

I sighed," Taehyun.. Elijah's your step cousin. He's not related to you by blood, it wouldn't really be ."

"B-but..I'm gay.." Taehyun sank to his knees," It's wrong...."

I sighed and shook my bloody head," No it's not. Hell, if you love Elijah so much ; Don't give a damn to what people say. Being gay is not wrong. You have every right to love Elijah."

Taehyun blinked at me, " I-"

BANG

DAMN IT JONGHYUN WHY DID YOU SAY THE SIGNAL WAS TO SHAKE MY HEAD??!! I FREAKING FORGOT ABOUT THAT.

I turned out the window and glared at him through the hole that bullet had created. I crawled over to Taehyun's seemingly lifeless body, only to have him give me a small smile," Thank you." He whispered before his eyes shut. I got him killed and he just thanked me? Ugh, this dirty dirty world. Or maybe..he was thanking me for helping him with his secret? Probably.  Hopefully, because that was my last thought before everything went blank.

~~~

Jonghyun POV

Kyung glared at me, oops...was that not the signal?

"KYUNG!!" We all shouted when we saw she faint. Damn too many blows to the head. Please be okay Kyung. We're safe from everything now, Taehyun's gone for sure. Shot right in the heart. the only thing we need to worry about is your dad but other than that everything would have been fine. Please please be okay.

~~~

I held her hands and gulped. People and getting into comas these days. Kyung, wake up.

~~~

Shot chappie, I know. Things are ending, last chapter will be 120. I repeat ; Chapter 120 will be the LAST chapter. Titles names being thought of right now, again, feel free to suggest ideas. I think that's all :p Yeah, I killed Taehyun out xD No one wanted to see him again anyway. Ah subscribe and comment ;D