Everything back to Normal? Not.

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

I quietly walked into the dorm and jumped when I saw Jonghyun in front of me, leaning against a wall.

"Hey." He said in a monotone voice. Ugh it's always that type of tone whenever he talks to me now.

".....Hey." I said awkwardly.

He crossed his arms, " So...where did you go?"

Huh, this might actually last a little longer than usual, " I told you guys already, I went to hang out with UKISS."

"Well it was very rude of you to do so. Se Kyung worked hard to prepare that meal for us."

" I worked hard too." I muttered under my breath.

"What?"

"Nothing.... I'm tired...I'll be in  my room...." I paused wondering if I should add ' if you need me' but I decided not to and walked slowly to my room.

Jonghyun grabbed my arm, " Kyungsoon, wait."

I turned around and couldn't help but glare at him a bit," Hm?"

"I..." Jonghyun bit his lip, " I..." Oh just spit it out Kim Jonghyun, " I love you okay?"

I refuse to let my face flush, darn did anyway, " Yah, you have a girlfriend... Don't be saying things like that anymore." I turned away and tried to walk but then Jonghyun gave me a back hug.

"I've missed you . I'm sorry for being a jerk recently, I'm sorry for not talking to you. I'm...I'm sorry ...I'm sorry Kyung." He turned me around to face him and I could see the sincerity in his eyes, " I'm sorry. It's just..." He paused, " I love you. I love you Kyung.  I just haven't been talking to you because..." He paused again, " Because I don't really know what to say around you anymore." He broke our eye contact, "  I use to be able to talk freely with you, call you my girl, my yeobo and such but now..."

"You can't." I finished for him.

He nodded and bit his bit, " Yeah...I can't...."

I cant take it anymore. I hugged him," Oppa...I've missed you too... I've missed you a lot."

He hugged me tighter, " I know Kyung... I know.."

~~~~~

I felt a lot better in the morning, I thought everything would be back to normal. I guess not because Jonghyun was acting just like how he did the before. I sighed when they all left for their schedules. I walked back in my room and opened my notebook. Eh? What's this? Writing in my notebook? I know it's not any of the guys, it's not their handwriting. Wait...did Se Kyung go in my room? Oh. My . God. This explains everything. She looked into my notebook where I plan their daily meals. That witch. She's been playing dirty this whole freaking time.

~~~~

Henry FINALLY came back from Canada, he's been going back and forth a lot. Gosh I missed him so much. He seriously should stop going back and forth xD

"Mochi!" I shouted when I saw him.

He hugged me, " Hey Kyung."

"Wah~ I missed you so much!"

"Aw, I missed you too my dear."

I  laughed, " 'my dear' ?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna start calling my dear being you're such an important person in my life, and the others too."

I smiled,  at least someone can show that they care, " Aigo, that's cute of you."

"Oh and I thought of a couple name for us too!" Henry exclaimed, grinning at me.

"Hm?"

"ChocoMochi Couple." He replied.

"...ChocoMochi?"

"Yeah. It's because you adore choco pies and my nickname is mochi so I came up with ChocoMochi!" Henry smiled.

"Ah, that sounds a lot better." I chuckled.

~~~~

Apparently without my knowledge, Henry hacked into my YT account to announce our official couple name. Grr, I wanna be angry at him, but I can't >w< He's too cute. Hah. Meanwhile.. I wonder if it's about time I leave the SHINee dorm. Maybe even leave home sweet Seoul. Maybe leave South Korea....

~~~

Hey guys~ So school started for me, but I've been updating a lot as you can see. I would really prefer it if I didn't have silent readers >.< I want you guys to FLOOD this fic with comments and subscribers! Haha xD If you do so, happy fluffy things will happen :3