Surprises for Me

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Hannie, where are we going?" I asked. He somehow got a jet and we're currently in that jet flying to , only Hankyung knows.

He smiled, " It's a secret." He whispered placing his index finger to his lips.

I sighed, be that way -___-

~~~~

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked, staring at the door that when open, lead to SHINee's dorm.

Hankyung sighed and patted my back, " Go inside and you'll see why."

I hesitated, are they expecting me? I grabbed my key , which I've kept with me this whole time. I quickly unlocked the door yet slowly opened the door and walk in. No one's home. I peered around, yeah. No one's home. Wait..I hear something. In my room? I somewhat tiptoed to my own/previous room and opened the door to find a sleeping Dino talking in his sleep.

"Kyung...saranghae...Kyung saranghae..." He muttered, dried tears on his cheek were noticeable. He was sleeping in my bed surrounding himself with my blanket and other belonging.  I sat down on the small space left on the edge of my bed and his hair out of his eyes. Omo! He has a fever?!  Aish how could they leave him here by himself when he's sick?

"Aigoo...etteokke?" I whispered.

Suddenly Jonghyun's eye flung open and he practically pounced on me, " Kyung Kyung Kyung Kyung Kyung Kyung KYUNG!!!!" He shouted, " YOU'RE BACK!!!" He hugged me close to him.

"Yah, Kim Jonghyun !  Let me go." I shouted. But honestly, I like it :]

"Ani~ Never am I letting go of you ever again! " He sang, I felt teardrops falling on my shoulder, " Yah, Lee Yun Kyungsoon, do you know how much I missed you?!" He yelled while sobbing, " Don't you ever do that again! I felt like dying, I was on the VERGE of doing so." He continued and started kissing all of my face.

"YAH YAH, YOU HAVE THAT BISH GIRLFRIEND ALREADY. Don't be doing this kind of stuff!" I yelled , trying to get him to stop.

He did stop at my comment, " Eh? I broke up with her."

My eyes widened," Bwuah?"

"I . Broke. up. with. her."

I felt a smile creeping on my lips, " Really? Yah, don't lie about this."

He pulled me into his chest, " Really. I did. I did it for you, " He kissed the top of my head, " When I heard you would come back if I broke up with Se Kyung, I did it in a heartbeat. I wanted you back and I don't care how, just as long as you came back. Now you are!"

Okay don't get me wrong. I'm EXTREMELY HAPPY  that he broke up with Se Kyung. Yet...he did that for me? Just to get me back he broke up with the girl he loved? ....For me?

"KYUNG KYUNG KYUNG!!!!!!!" A voice shouted, very loudly. I would recognize that voice anytime. I didn't even have time to turn around or get out of Jonghyun's arms, I was crushed by 18 guys before I could.

Jonghyun seemed fine with it, since he's now single, I'm 100% sure he's back to his flirty popo obsession / self.

"Hey guys, do you mind getting off?" I gasped for air.

"Don't do it~ I like it this way!" Jonghyun sang, holding me closer to him, which I thought wasn't even possible.

"Arasso, let's get off then. KYUNG KYUNG KYUNG!! I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ MUCH!" Teukie shouted when I was freed from the SJ and SHINee pile.

I ran outta Jonghyun's arms and hugged Teukie with all my strength, " I missed you too."

Heechul playfully yanked me off and hugged me, " You. Better. Not. Do. That.  Again."

I chuckled, " Okay okay I'll try."

And so and so, we continued with the welcome backs and such. When it was Onew's turn we paused, and then ran into each other.

"Yah, Kyung.....don't do that again. I already dealt with three years of not seeing my baby sister and you just added almost two months to that." He muttered.

"Arasso, I'll try." I joked.

Key pulled me away from Jinki and hugged me, " MY BABY GIRL IS BACK! YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK! WHAT IF YOU GOT BY JAY?! DID YOU WEAR A JACKET? OMO YOU LOOK THINNER! MY POOR BABY!!!" He sobbed dramatically.

"I wasn't even with Jay! I stayed with Hankyung Oppa!" I exclaimed, laughing a bit.

"DID HE ABUSE YOU? DID HE MAKE YOU DANCE FOR HIM IN A SKIMPY BALLERINA OUTFIT?!!" Key sobbed.

I raised an eyebrow, " What?"

Hankyung awkwardly moved away from us, " I never knew you considered me as a ual predator."

Key ignored him and continued nagging and dramatically coming up with assumptions. Minho nudged him" Hey hyung, it's my turn now."

Key stopped crying, " Oh yeah.....carry on then."

Minho smiled at me and his eyes teared up immediately, " You still haven't grown one bit have you?" He teased.

I hugged him," Nope."

He laughed and ruffled my hair, " Still my short SHINee girl."

"yah yah , it should be our SHINee girl, " Jonghyun coughed in the background," and my yeobo."

Minho and I rolled our eyes," Ah whatever." We laughed in unison.

"Noona! I'm still cute right?!" Taemin exclaimed, making a heart with his arms.

"Woah, Taeminnie, you're so tall now." I laughed.

"I grew up~" He grinned. I jumped up and failed to ruffle his hair, oh well xD

"Ah Kyung, we have one  more surprise for you!" Teukie exclaimed.

"Eh?" I questioned, Jonghyun came up behind me and covered my eyes with is hands. I laughed, " Yah, what's going on?"

"Hyung, open the door." Minho muttered, and I heard the door click open.

Jonghyun guided me to the living room area and removed his hands. I covered me mouth and gasped, "OMO!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUNG!!!!SAENGIL CHUKA HAMNIDA!!!" A crowd of people shouted. I swore that like everyone was here. TVXQ (All five members) , Big Bang, UKISS , 2PM ( Omo even Jay is here!) , 2AM, BEAST, FT Island, SNSD, F(x),  MBLAQ,  Wonder Girls,  After School, SS501, BoA , 2NE1, 4Minute, and that's all I see right now. dang our dorm/home is big xD

"Sup bro!" Elijah's voice shouted.

 "Oh my Shisus! ELIJAH!!!~" I screamed and ran towards him and stopped right in front of him, " Can I have a hug?"

"No." He replied, I frowned and he smiled, " Just kidding." He laughed and gave me a quick hug.

"Aw~" I smiled. But I immediately frowned when I saw Krystal in the crowd of MY friends. Something that she should and is not apart of, " Get out." I said coldly.

~~~

 Jonghyun POV

Ah it's so nice  knowing that the other idols know about Se Kyung and I . It's just the fans that don't know yet. It makes it easier when the other idols know cause then when I'm all lovey dovey with my yeobo then it's all good ^-^ No one yelling at me and calling me a cheater. Oh , who invited Krystal?

"Get out." Kyung hissed coldly.

Oh crud, first day back and we get to see scary Kyung again.

Krystal scoffed, " Why? I'm part of F(x), I should be here with my other members."

"Well if you haven't notice, today is my birthday and I don't really want to see you Krystal. Today or any other day for that matter."

"Hmm.. I wonder what would happen if your attitude towards me was revealed to the press?" Krystal thought a loud, taunting Kyung.

Kyung smirked, " I wonder what would happen to you if Jessica wasn't your sister. I think you should see what I can do when I'm mad," She turned to Minho and he got his camera, plugged it to the TV and showed everyone. After the video, Krystal grabbed the camera and yanked out the wires.

"Now I can bring this to the press! HA!"

Kyung rolled her eyes, " Oh please. I've been planning to show that to the world months ago." Krystal started walking to the door but Kyung stopped her, " You're trying to blackmail me? Well I don't really care for my image. It's you who should be worried about what I can tell the press." Kyung hissed, jabbing Krystal's chest when she said you, sending Krystal back a few steps, " Maybe if the press knew what you did to Hankyung, and how you got SNSD to take the blame, and how you are just a rude witch then your image would be ruined," More jabbing with the you's, " Maybe if everyone knew then all the ELFs, gengsters, and maybe even SONEs would hunt you down for what you did," Krystal is just outside of our door now. Kyung yanked the camera out of her hands, " If it wasn't for Jessica over there I would have done what I did to Dylan to you. Have a nice day, I don't want see you anymore, don't' ever show up around my boys, or I will murder you. Goodbye," Kyung slammed the door shut in Krystal's face, " !" She quickly turned to Jessica," Sorry about that Unni."

Ah here's the Kyung I love and know.