Dress Up

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

I kicked off my boots and ran inside, " Hurry up, it's cold!"

Jonghyun walked next to me, " Oh there's something here."

"I think the fans wrote this." Taemin said

"Taemin, baby will take care of baby." Jonghyun read and Taemin hiccuped.

"What's wrong with you?" Key smiled.

"Taemin is hiccuping from the surprise of doing SHINee's Hello Baby." Minho announced.

Taemin hiccuped again and Key turned around, " Excuse me." He turned to the camera, " If you hiccup one more time, you're going out."

"Okay i wont do it again." Taemin promised,

"I wont let you get away with it." Key said in a umma like voice.

"Hiccuping is a no no." Jonghyun added.

"I hope the baby is a boy, because if it's a girl when you change her diaper," Key read and then Taemin hiccuped. We all laughed.

"Taemin! When did your mind become so dirty/!" I asked and Jonghyun pulled him into his arms.

"I don't know why i can't stop hiccuping!" Taemin confessed , smiling.

Key put Taemin in a corner, " hold your breath and come back later." He went back to read, " Cute SHINee dad. D- a- d.  It's not d-e-a-d. I'm looking forward to SHINee becoming dads." He continued, " A baby taking care of a baby? Since there's Taemin oppa they can communicate well." Key turned to the camera, " You guessed right!"

"This isn't looking over with a baby but growing up with a baby." I read laughing.

"When can we see the baby?" Minho asked.

"Before you see the baby, we're going to test your skills on being parents." The PD replied, " You guys need to pass it to meet the baby. If you can't pass it, then SHINee's Hello Baby will end on the first episode."

"ending the show without the baby?" I mumbled in shock.

~~~

"hyung, what is this? The clothes are too childish." Taemin whined.

"Yah, like you're not." I snapped, grumpy.

"You look the most childish right now." Minho laughed.

"Oppa looks childish too!"

"I have nothing to say.." Key quietly said .

"Today's super hero is Onew hyung." Minho announced, " We should reveal ourselves together, one two three~"

"Is this the reality you guys wanted?" Jonghyun asked with his arms crossed.

"the point here is how big Kyung's dress is and Jonghyun hyung's shoes." Minho pointed out.

"Ha, Oppa is wearing high heels." I laughed.

"But you're a fairy god mother with a poofy dress." Jonghyun teased. I was forced into a poofy powder blue dress and was also given a wand.

" I feel sorry for Onew hyung. " Minho confessed, " His outfit is.."

"Look at how he's sitting. Ah the Lee siblings got it bad." Jonghyun said.

"Oppa why don't you do stick to a wall while you're at it." I joked.

"Why don't you go grant some wishes for kindergartners like Taemin over here." Onew laughed and i pouted.

"Onew what's your concept?" Jjong asked.

"Spider Man." Onew replied.

Jonghyun looked at me, " Ah I'm a fairy..godmother.." I muttered, whacking Onew with my toy wand.

"Ow, what was that for?"

"Shooting webs out for no reason."

"I'm a...kindergartner."

"You look so good in it that we cant really say it's a concept." Jonghyun smiled.

"I'm young prince." Minho said.

"Who got shot by the stars." I laughed.

"I'm robin hood." Jonghyun announced proudly.

"Please take your gigantic shoes off." I smiled while Minho grabbed Jjong's foot.

"Yah what are you doing." Jonghyun snapped.

"I'm Popeye." Key muttered.

"You're Popeye but it's like water." Jonghyun chuckled while grabbing the fake muscle," Now that our clothes are set,  let's match our mind with a baby's."

"We are seeing it from a baby's point of view, right?" Taemin questioned.

"Yeah, we have to get to to it's eye level." Minho confirmed.

"Taemin what is your trouble lately?" Onew asked in a baby voice.

"Lately my trouble is that.." Taemin replied in a baby voice but we interrupted by Onew's baby laugh. We burst out laughing, " My hat is too small~" Taemin replied.

"What about you Minho?" Onew continued in a baby voice. i walked away and Key sat me down between him and Jonghyun.

"Me..my hands and feet are contracting." Minho replied in a hilarious voice.

Jonghyun was laughing like a madman and kept leaning on me," you guys look like idiots. Idiots." Key exclaimed.

"Then show us what a real baby acts like." Taemin challenged.

Key looked at the camera, " Lately Kibum has been receiving so much stress that i think of smoking." He put his pipe to his mouth. Jonghyun and I burst out laughing, leaning on each other, " Oh am i not suppose to do this?"

" No, bad baby Key!" I shouted, taking the pipe away.

Minho grabbed one of the mission scrolls, " Ah all six of us have to do it." Jonghyun added after the PD explained things to us.

"First mission, Common sense questions." Taemin read.

"From baby signs, when a baby has two palms facing up, claps, then goes back to two palms up, what does it mean?" A Lady's voice asked.

"Give this to me." Jonghyun replied.

"No~ Open a book." I said.

"Is it like i don't have anything?" Taemin asked, "Oh when mom calls them!"

"Oh, like come here!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

"1, 2, 3 calling a child." we shouted.

"No. The right answer was what Kyungsoon had said."

They all looked at me, " We should have listened to noona." Taemin sulked.

"Honestly, the lady's voice kinda annoyed me." Key confessed.

"When you look at Taemin, he looks like the type that doesn't eat much. It's a question related to that.  What does a mom have to do to fix a baby's bad and picky habits?"

"My style, my style , not giving food." Jonghyun confessed," You have to punish him."

"That just cruel Oppa." I frowned.

"Then you're saying that the correct answer is to starve the baby?" Key questioned.

"Think about it. If you don't feed them, that's a crime." Minho added, " Clean up the food."

"Okay, okay, putting away the food." Key answered.

"Correct!" The PD grinned.

"This time it's either X or O. When a a new baby boy is born and wailing , is it a good thing to wash him? Or is it bad?"

"X, X!" We all shouted.

"My mom is a nurse, and she said if it's just born, it's bad." Key commented.

"1 2 3 X!" We all shouted, making an X with our arms.

"Correct. First round,  PASS"

~~

Second Mission, Humor sense test .

"A dance that babies would enjoy." Taemin muttered.

Jonghyun grinned and stood up, " A dance babies would be Ring Ding Dong."

The three little bears song played and I grinned at Onew. "Oh~ Onew hyung!" Taemin laughed.

Onew started dancing like how he would when we were little, " Oh he's good!" Minho yelled.

We all clapped, " Ah you still dance to it the same way when we were kids." I smiled, " Oppa saranghae~!"

Onew winked, " I'm about to die. It hurts a lot."

"Did he pass?" Minho asked.

"Of course."

Baby dinosaur Dooly came on, " Ah Dooly! ^-^ " I shouted. We laughed when Minho started . Jonghyun , Key and I huddled together in a sandwich laughing and hugging each other.

Five seconds into the dance and Minho shouted, " I don't know!" He puffed out his cheeks cutely.

"It's Dooly! " Jonghyun exclaimed. Minho started to dance randomly, with no idea what to do., " All together!  The lonely Dooly~  The cute baby dinosaur~ "

Minho started to sit down but Jonghyun pushed him back up since the song didn't end. "Minho pass!" The PD called when the song finally did end.

A third song came on and Taemin started dancing, "Taemin..Yah you know this song?" Jonghyun laughed.

"Wow~ How far are you going?" Key yelled.

"Hey, this is Power Rangers." Minho realized.

"You know this song?" Jonghyun asked again.

"I don't know~!" Taemin said

"Hurry up and transform! Do something!" Key shouted.

Taemin cutely grabbed his hat and hid his face behind it, " Ha!" He yelled playing peek-a-boo. Aigo he's too cute <3

"Cutely! More cute-ness!" I yelled.

"Taemin, fail." The PD called.

"Ah, it's okay dongsaeng." I grinned, " I'm just glad i don't have too ^-^"

Jonghyun poked me, " Yah you have to do it too!"

" No i don't, I asked already, i get to choose >D So HA!"

Jonghyun smiled at me, " Psh, no fun." He stood up and started dancing to the next song : Teletubbies.

"oh I'm getting goose bumps! Oh that's good!" Minho shouted

"Po~~" Jonghyun sang in attempt to be cute XD. Key umma and I pretended to puke.

The song ended with"  Friends, bye bye~" Jonghyun crouched down and grabbed me and Minho.  Forcing us into waving goodbye, " Goodbye~"

"Goodbye baby i never got to meet because i Jonghyun Oppa~!" I called out to the camera.

"Jonghyun . Fail."

"Umma~ You have to pass!" I told Key.

"Yah, if i fail you better come out and do it!"

"Fine." I pouted.

The song started and Key was clueless. " Quickly, do something! " Jonghyun commanded.

"Ah~" Key started with a cute shout. He started dancing to T-ara's Bo Peep.

"Dance to every girl group dance you know!" Minho shouted.

"I can't do this~" Key shouted while awkwardly dancing.

"Dance to every girl group's dance cutely!" Jonghyun yelled.

"I don't know what to do!" Key shouted.

I threw my wand at Jonghyun, " Hold my wand." He smiled. I stood up and glared at Key, " umma you owe me big time." I started dancing to the chorus of Gee much to SHINee's shock.

"Yah, Noona's good! Keep going!" Taemin shouted.

"No no no no no!" Jonghyun sang for me while i jumped. SHINee sang the Gee chorus for me over an over until the song was done. I fell into Jonghyun's lap.

"Did i pass?" 

"Pass ^-^ " The PD called.

~~~

" Look at the picture on the monitor please."

We burst out laughing. "Wait Onew hyung, who is this?" Jonghyun laughed, pulling Jinki to the screen. I remember that picture well.

"Back then the antenna use to come out." Onew explained.

"Who is this? How do you know it so well?" Jonghyun asked.

"That's me." Onew grinned.

"Ah you look so good. Who are you?" Jonghyun smiled.

"He's really ugly." Key bluntly said. I burst out laughing.

"Aw c'mon umma, you have to admit he's kind of cute. " I laughed. Jonghyun grinned and hugged me.

"The kid is balding!" Minho muttered. We all laughed, even Jonghyun who was sulking slightly.

"I wasn't even one yet! If i remember correctly." Jonghyun defended. "Ah, but who's the kid that's sneezing over that boy?" Jonghyun asked pointing to the picture on the monitor. It was a picture of Onew and I when we were little. I was riding on his back and umma was trying to take a picture but i sneezed when she took it.

"Isn't she cute?" I laughed.

"She? I thought it was a boy!" Onew teased, curse my mushroom hair. -__- Made me look like a boy cross dressing, this picture wasn't until i got to grow out my hair then i became super cute ;D.

I whacked Onew with my wand, " Oppa! That's me! I'm glad i sneezed all over you now."

"Noona, when was this?" Taemin asked.

"Ah i think when i was ...2 maybe?" I tried to remember, " Aigo look at that cute boy with the ribbon on his head!"

"I'm certain that's Key hyung." Taemin mumbled, "You can tell who it is because the baby is big boned."

"I think i need to explain this picture." Key began, " I was bawling and making a fuss and my mom wanted me to calm down, so she put a ribbon on my head and i stopped crying."

"You stopped crying when she put the ribbon on you?" Onew asked and Key nodded.

Key burst out laughing, " Isn't that Keroro?"

"No~ It's Keroppi!" I shouted, everyone started guessing when the picture was taken. 

"When i was in middle school." Minho answered.

"No way~" Key gasped.

"Are you boasting that you look young?" Onew questioned.

"No, that's not it." Minho replied, " I was really young until the first grade of middle school but then after the second grade.."

"Got old?" Taemin laughed.

"Yes." Minho sulked, and Key passed him the toy pipe.

"This is your face since the second year of middle school." Jonghyun chuckled.

"Oh so pretty~" Key sang.

"Yah, that's not far the kid's prettier than me!" I yelled, " But seriously ; he's adorable!"

"Ah~ Who's this Thai prince?~" Key continued.

"That's Taemin for sure." Minho said confidently.

"This looks like a picture you asked for from his mom." Onew muttered.

"You're cute by yourself!" I shouted.

"Onew's eating his cell phone." Key started, " I thought i was seeing Keroro before. Then Kyung's sneezing on Onew. "

"Someone was balding too." Minho added with a smile.

"You are forever a baby." Key declared.

"Everyone is getting stressed over their picture, but you are?" Jonghyun ranted.

"Is it a family portrait?" Key asked.

"How old were you?" Minho asked.

" I think it was when i was in third grade." Taemin replied.

" Third grade in elementary school was just a few years ago.." Jonghyun laughed.

"Ah back then i didn't want to cut my hair so i threw a fit." Taemin reminisced.

"Since back then you were a fashion victim." Jonghyun said jokingly.

"Wow , back then my cheeks were no joke." Taemin said, changing the subject.

"yah, they still are!" I giggled.

"Right now they're no joke either." Minho added, pinching Taemin's cheek, " If we get this right, will the baby come right away?"

~~

"In my case if the baby cries, I would lock him up in the room." Jonghyun confessed.

 "You're so cruel!" I gasped.

"If he cries, you have to leave him alone. Then he has to stop crying ." Jonghyun added.

"that is an example of a bad dad." Minho mumbled.

"The baby will become weird." Key added.

"Does that mean I'm weird?" I whispered, " Uppa use to do that to me whenever i cried." I confessed.

Everyone's jaw dropped, " Really? He never did that to me." Onew muttered.

"Really. He did that to me all the time, sometimes before he left he would yell at me more and tell me to shut up." I said quietly, I'm not sure if i should be saying this, oh well~.

Key hugged me before he went to start the mission., " Yah don't fix your hair!" Jonghyun yelled.

"Okay okay I'm starting." Key said, " You better not cry, to crying children, Santa Claus doesn't give presents." He sang while Taemin started kicking at him.

"Your ending isn't good." Minho said when Key punched the camera/baby.

"Why?"

"You hit the baby at the end." Jonghyun replied.

"Why would you hit the baby?" Minho asked.

"No, i was doing the ring ding dong move." Key explained.

"It's no use. It's all up to the person at the closest age." Jonghyun sighed.Taemin went, passed. "This dirty world that only likes cute things!"

Minho went, failed. Onew went, passed ^-^. Jonghyun went, PASS! We all started cheering and Key and I stripped off our costumes. We get to meet the baby now ^-^ .

** Ah i was asked how Kyungsoon was dancing to Gee, i thougth of how Teukie dances to Gee. Go watch a video if you want :D **