He's my Brother

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

I followed the direction of Onew's finger. No effing way. Choi Minho is my 'real' brother. Everyone else's jaws dropped but mine, " Put umma on speaker."

Onew nodded and did as he was told, " Umma Kyung wants to talk to you."

"Yubseyo? Kyung I'm so sorry you had to find out this way." Umma said.

"Well how did this all happen?" I asked, I refuse to believe any of this because just by saying Choi Minho is my biological brother is impossible.

"Minho's mom gave birth to you but her husband didn't want a daughter so they gave you to us."

"So you're saying that Minho's parents are actually my parents? Thus you are not my biological parent. Right?"

"Yes."

"Well that's very funny Mrs.Lee, seeing as Minho is only 22 days older than me. I wonder how a woman could get pregnant within 22 days and give birth to a healthy baby girl who could even survive that early of a birth."

"Uh..."

"So by that we eliminate Minho as my biological brother. Seeing as how Jinki is not my brother that only leaves Jonghyun, Kibum and Taemin as my possible brothers. Kibum is only 129 days older than me, no way. There is a possibility that I could have survive but after seeing my videos, I was perfectly healthy. Nothing was wrong with me, I was even bigger than the average baby Mrs. Lee, so no way I was born prematurely. In fact, you told me I was born two weeks late. Now there's only Jonghyun and Taemin. So out of those two, which is my biological brother?" I snapped, dang now I see why Kyuhyun told me to go into law school rather than medical.

"Uh...Taemin." She replied.

"Taemin is roughly 6 months younger than me so it's a possibility. However, my blood type is O. Minho, Key and Taemin are all B. Not possible. Jonghyun's blood type is AB meaning that his biological parents are A and B. Since I'm blood type O my parents are both blood type O. You, Mrs. Lee and Mr.Lee are both blood type O."

"Uh.. I'm blood type A." She stuttered.

"If so, that also means that not only am I not your biological child, that would also mean the Jinki is not your biological child as well. Seeing it that way, none of the other SHINee members beside Jinki could be my biological brother due to or blood type." I explained, " If your blood type is A and Mr.Lee's blood type is O that mean your child would have blood type A. Which neither Jinki and I have."

"April fools!" She laughed, " Dang Kyung, you're hard to trick."

I sighed, " Umma, for one pranks like this don't work on me because you tell me everything. I mean everything. You told me where Jinki and I were conceived. Jonghyun too. Oh and Song Dam Unni. Secondly, April fool pranks are done on the first of April, not the last day."

"Oh..well...bye bye~" She sang into the phone. My mom is so weird. O-o

"So...we're really siblings..right?" Onew asked.

"Yes Oppa, you're still my over protective dorky brother." I laughed.

"Good. It would be weird if you weren't." Onew sighed.

"Umma is so weird..." I muttered.

Minho left out a sigh of relief, " Oh she seriously scared me for a second. I really thought Kyung was my sister for a moment."

" You should have noticed that it wouldn't be possible Minho. " I teased, " You're disappointed because you can't have me as a little sister."

"Woah, I thought Jinki hyung was your brother." I heard Elijah's voice from the door say.

"Don't worry about it. Just some prank from our mom. Lee Jinki will always be my big brother no matter what."

~~~

A/n xD it's just a prank, don't worry they're really siblings. I'm not sure if I got the whole blood type thing right, I based it off some info I got off of 'Straight Dope' . I think that's it, subscribe and comment ^-^