Becoming ....Kyung? ...In 49 Days

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

Jonghyun POV

I hid my face in my hands. Oh my god.  That bastard actually go me to do it....He just has to bring out Kyung and then I'm weak. then I'm vulnerable then I'll do whatever he tells me to do...

"Hyung?" Minho muttered as he sat down next to me," Can't you just tell Kyung everything?"

I feel a little better, I mean with someone who knows my side of the story. At least I have one person on my side.

"I told you already Minho. I can't tell her and neither can you or else I'll tell everyone about your date with Yuri."

His face flushed when I mentioned Yuri but he sighed," Why does everything have to be some complicated hyung?"

"I don't know Minho...I don't know.."

~~~~~~

(Few days later)

I figured the only thing I could do to make things a little better was not bring Se Kyung to our dorm. Kyung doesn't' talk to me much, a 'Hello' and 'Good Night' every once in a while. She hasn't smiled in awhile either. I missed her smile.

I miss her laugh.

God, I miss everything about her.

I could say sorry a million times and it wouldn't fix anything.

I could tell her that I love her a billion times and things wouldn't change.

I'm sorry that we're in this mess Kyung. I mean it.

~~~

Kyung POV

To cheer me up, Donghae brought over a bunch of American movies to watch with me. Ryeowook and Henry are here too. Becoming Jane is a great movie so far, I'm glad there's Korean subtitles for Donghae and Ryeowook.  We're at the end ish right now..I'm in freaking tears right now.

"I'd like you to met my daughter...Jane."

Oh my god that did it. I started sobbing," He still loves her....oh my god, Ryeowook....He still loves her..."

I couldn't even hear the rest of the movie due to my crying. My freaking god, he still loves her. Even after 20 years, even after they almost ran away together and even after he married someone he didn't love, he still freaking loves her...

"Aw Kyung , it's fine." Donghae sighed.

"HE STILL FREAKING LOVES HER!!~" I sobbed while Ryeowook wiped my tears, I spot some tears on his own cheeks though...,"I've always love Jane Austen books because they had happy endings, and now I realize it's because it's the ending she never got!!"

Oh my Shisus , this just became my favorite movie. I swear if you watch it and don't cry, you are one cold hearted . Just kidding.....I'm half joking..

~~~~

"Oh my Shisus that movie was so sad..." I muttered during dinner.

"Hm? What movie baby girl?" Key asked after a few bites of rice.

"Becoming Jane. So sad...I cried."

"We can see that.." Minho chuckled looking at the pile of tissue papers still on the table.

"What's it about noona?" Taemin asked.

"The author, Jane Austen. Pretty much the story of her love life and it's when I realized.." I paused an bit my lip. Oh damn I'm tearing up just thinking about it," She always has a happy ending in her books because it's the ending she never got!!" I sobbed," I quote Jane right now, ' My characters shall have, after a little trouble, all that they desire.' "

Key grabbed his napkin and wiped my tears away," Aw baby girl, it couldn't have been that sad..."

"I dare you to read her books first and then watch the movie."

~~~~

A few more days later....

"OH MY BABY GIRL IT WAS SO SAD!!" Key sobbed," I read the books and everything! My gosh, she practically based Darcy and Willoughby off Tom!!"

"I know right!!"

Jonghyun POV

I have absolutely no idea what those two are shouting and crying about...It goes on for a few more minutes..

A few more days later....

"OH MY GOD RYEOWOOK!! 49 DAYS IS LIKE THE SADDEST AND BEST DRAMA EVER!!" Kyung shouted," FINALLY!! A DRAMA THAT THINKS LIKE ME~!"

Dear lord, I swear Kyung has been watching drama 24/7. She's cried for all of them, even the happy comedy ones...

Is it because of me?

~~~~~~

100 mark!! ^0^ Hah, it doesn't feel like 100 to me but anyhow. I seriously and almost commanding you to go watch Becoming Jane and 49 Days. Best freaking movie and drama out there. AMAZING. BOTH OF THEM ARE JUST AMAZING. Anyhow..haha, is gonna start happening, no more fluff >:D Subscribe and comment~