A Good Friend of Mine

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Sup bro?" I laughed. the rest of the guys made this like pathway and there he was. You're probably wondering who the hell is he? Oh he's just a good friend of mine when I was in the States. His name is Elijah Park. He's full Korean but we talk in English with each other. Oh his real name is Park Hyung Seok.

He came up to me and hugged me, " Huh not much. I see you just beat the living crap outta some white guy."

I chuckled, " Why yes I did."

" You're not going to introduce me to your friends?" Elijah asked, gesturing to SJ and SHINee.

Onew came up to me and pulled me away from Elijah, " Yah Kyung, who is he?"

"A friend from the States." I replied in Korean.

"Did he do anything to you while you were there?"

I raised an eyebrow," No."

"Did he touch you in any no no places?"

"NO!"

"Did he you?"

" FOR THE LOVE OF SHISUS NO! We're just friends."

Elijah chuckled, " Don't worry hyung, I didn't do anything to her." He said in Korean.

"Omo...he's Korean?" Onew muttered, blushing a bit.

"  Yes and he just understood every single word you said. Elijah this is my overprotective dorky brother." I laughed.

"Oh Jinki hyung right?" Elijah extended his hand out, " I'm Elijah Park. My Korean name is  Park Hyung Seok."

Jinki shook his hand," Annyeong Hyung Seok."

Jonghyun grinned,"  Annyeong! I'm Kyung's boyfriend."

"Eh? Kyung, when did you get a boyfriend?" Elijah asked, raising an eyebrow.

I playfully punched Jonghyun," Don't listen to him. I'm still single. He's Kim Jonghyun."

"Oh from SHINee right?" He glanced over at Super Junior, " They're Super Junior right? Nice to meet you all, Kyung told me a lot about you guys."

"Good things right?" Teukie asked.

"Yeah. Are there bad things that she wasn't suppose to tell me about?"  Hyung Seok joked.

"Ani!" The guys shouted in unison.

 I linked my hand with Elijah's, " You should totally come to our dorm!!"

" Sure. If it's okay with them." Elijah gave me a smile.

Jonghyun pouted, " Yeobo~ Don't' leave me!"

Elijah gently shoved me over to Jonghyun, " You should stay with your boyfriend." He teased.

" HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!"

~~~~

"Annyeong, I'm Elijah Park aka Park Hyung Seok. I'm 19 years old and my birth date is January 31 1992." Elijah said, giving us a 90 degree bow.

"Omo, he has the exact same birthday as Kyung." Teukie pointed out.

I grinned, " I know right?"

"He's so polite~" Eunhyuk thought aloud, causing us to laugh.

" Do you call him oppa Kyung?" Onew asked.

"Eh, sometimes. We don't use honorific." I replied, " I'll call him Oppa and he'll sometimes call me noona."

"Who's older between you two noona?" Taemin asked.

Elijah and I smiled at each other, " Funny story, we were born at the exact same time." We said in unison.

"Same hospital too." Elijah added.

"Key oppa. You really don't remember Elijah?" I glanced over at Key.

"Eh? Remember him?" Key raised an eyebrow.

"Hyung, my family was your host family when you and Kyung did the exchange student program." Elijah explained.

Key gasped, " KYA!!" Key jumped up and hugged Elijah, " It's been so long~"

Elijah chuckled, " Yes it has hyung."

"Aish no wonder you looked so familiar!" Key confessed.

"Wait..if he was your host family..." Jonghyun started.

"Ah, I know what you're about to ask. I was born in Seoul but then a few years later my family moved to the states. " Elijah explained. 

"I see." Jonghyun muttered, " How's it that Key and Kyung ended up with the same host family?" Jonghyun thought a loud.

" Oh Elijah has a younger sister. I was her exchange student, Key was Elijah's. " I explained. I jumped up and hugged Elijah, " Dude I missed you so~ much!"

He chuckled, " I missed you too."

"Ah they look good together." Donghae muttered. We all heard him.

"Oppa..." I sighed, " I'm already in enough couple pairings."

Elijah sighed, " We got that a lot when we were in college."

I laughed, " Maybe it was because we wore matching clothes everyday?"

"Or because we dyed each other's hair?" Elijah added.

"Eh, I don't know." I shrugged.

" Yeobo~ Don't leave me~" Jonghyun whined, pouting and stomping his feet like a child.

Elijah laughed, " Ah Jonghyun hyung is so funny. Kyung you're right, he does look like a dinosaur"

Aw it's nice to see Elijah again, I freaking love this guy <3

~~~~

A/n Park Hyung Seok is actually a model ulzzang. I found out when I used the picture for this fic. So I thought , might as well use his name to make it easier for me. Now it's easier to find pictures ^-^ I changed some things like his birth date and background etc. He's sucha cutie <3 Haha, it would be so cool to know someone with the same exact birthday as you, don't you agree? Would like me to refer to him as Elijah or Hyung Seok for future chapters? Yes, this cutie will be showing up often ;D