Burning Witch #2, KyuKyung Love and my Teacher.

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

I hummed to myself as I cook dinner. I refuse to talk to Se Kyung who has been 'forced' to cook with me. Ugh, I cannot stand being in a room with her with even when the guys are here, so why did they push me in here with her?

"Ugh, you're doing it all wrong." Se Kyung whined and sighed. Pardon me? I've been cooking since I was freaking 7.

"Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people, look here , I've been cooking since I was 7. You're the one who's doing it all wrong." I snapped.

Jonghyun walked in, and his nostrils were flaring, " Kyungsoon, stop being so rude."

"Oh fine. Se Kyung Unni~ You have the face of a saint," She smiled a hint of amusement in there, " a saint Bernard." I finished and smiled, pleased with myself. Thank you Heechul....I learn from the best. I heard someone outside burst out laughing like they just became ruler of the world, I pretty sure it's Heechul. He taught me that one.

Jonghyun glared at me, "Seriously, stop it."  I blinked. I'm sorry Jonghyun, I'm not scared of you. You fail.

Se Kyung stomped her foot, " Oppa~" She whined.

I sighed and rubbed my temples, " Here we go again." I wiped my hands on a towel, " Well I'm done cooking. You two can just bring it out." I smirked a little at their reactions , they were like ' OMG she's done already?' Yeah, I got finished quick unlike someone because all she did was complain.

~~~~

"Ah we should play the age reversal game! Like we did during Hello Baby!" Taemin exclaimed, grinning.

"Eh? Sure." Minho said between bites.

"How long are we going for?" I asked, leaning back in my chair.

"Forever~! I'll be the youngest then!" Teukie exclaimed and we all laughed.

"Hm... 10 minutes?" Ryeowook suggested.

"Ten minutes then."

~~~~

"Noona~ Noona neomu yeppeo~" Kyuhyun cooed, leaning on my shoulder and tugging on my arm.

I laughed, " Lies. Oppa~" I turned to Taemin and he grinned.

"Yes dongsaeng?"

"I'm your favorite dongsaeng right?"

"Yes~"

"Good!" I exclaimed. I glanced over at Se Kyung and Jonghyun who were being lovey dovey again, "Yah, you two stop it."

The froze and seemed shock," What?" Jonghyun snapped.

"Don't talk to noona like that. Get out then." I snapped back with a tone that would show I'm still joking.Jonghyun sulked childishly . That's what I thought. :D

"Ajumma~" Teukie sang, " Why are you so old?" Everyone burst out laughing including me.

"Dongsaeng it's because she -" Se Kyung laughed, hell I didn't even understand that last part. Epic fail .

"Earth is full already, go home. Get out." I said in a serious tone.

"Ah yes Kyung, go back to heaven." Jonghyun smiled and pulled Se Kyung's face to his.

"Or should I say hell...." I muttered. Heechul smirked, ah he's proud of me.

"Noona~" Kyuhyun cooed, " Saranghae~"

I smiled and pinched his cheek," Aigo you're so cute." He grinned.

"But noona~ I'm cuter right?" The rest of Super Junior all said in unison.

I laughed, " Maybe maybe..."

Sungmin ran over to where I was," Noona, I'm the cutest out of all of us right?" He pouted ever so cutely.

"Ah~ I can't pick " I sighed.

"Noona~ I'm the skinniest right?" Shindong joked.

"Yes~"

"Noona~ I'm the maknae of all of us right?" Teukie asked.

"Yes~"

"We're done." Ryeowook smiled, he was keeping time.

"BOO~ I'M OLD AGAIN!!!" Teukie shouted.

For some reason Heechul and I high fived for that. Ah my lovely teacher.

"I'm young~" I sang, teasing Teukie.

Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around me, " I'm innocent~"

I laughed," You are far from being innocent. I'm pretty sure you've pranked every  Super Junior member at least 10 times."

Kyuhyun smiled, " Maybe 20..."

"Geez go get a room." Se Kyung scoffed. Like you have the right to even say that.

I rolled my eyes," Go get a drill and dig your way back to hell as the wife of Satan." Her face fumed with anger. Heechul openly laughed at my burn and gave me a high five under the table. Burn , burn.