Breakfast for 20

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

I began setting the table while Jonghyun began waking everyone up. As soon as SHINee woke up, they woke up Super Junior . Taemin was so nice to help me set up the table when he was done with his morning routine.

"Noona, you can go dress and stuff. I got this under control." He smiled, " You and Jonghyun must have been too focused on making breakfast for us that you two forgot to change."

i ran my hand through my bed hair, and realized i was still in my pajamas, " I guess we were. Noona's going to go get ready then." I started walking towards my room but then i realized Jonghyun was probably in the bathroom. Super Junior went up to their dorm to get dressed, and Kibum is staying for breakfast ^-^. So right now all the bathrooms are occupied, " Taeminnie, where did Jonghyun go?"

He laughed, " Noona, he's on the counter sleeping. Right behind you."

I turned around, Jonghyun really was sleeping on the counter. He had cleaned up the kitchen after we were done and i guess he decided to take a nap, right on the counter. I muffled a laugh, " Ah okay I'll go now." I ran into the bathroom and undressed. huh, i guess Jonghyun went in my room this morning because all my stuff was already in here, even though i had brought everything back into my room last night.  I pushed the frosted shower door and stepped in.  Ah what was the date today? Oh yeah January 12. I turn on the water and began humming After School's Because of You while showering.

~~~~~

"Hyung wake up." Minho shook Jonghyun's shoulder.

"Huh? " Jonghyun groaned but he still sat up.

"You should get ready. We're waiting on you and Kyung."

Jonghyun yawned, " She's not in the bathroom is she?"

" Nope. Noona's just hanging out in her room." Taemin snickered a bit but Jonghyun was to sleepy to notice.

"I'm gonna go take a shower then." He scratched his back while walking into his  room.

Taemin started laughing, "Minho, get the video camera."

"I was about to help Super junior hyungs bring tables.

"Trust me, you'll want this on film."

Minho smiled and realized what was about to happen.

~~~~

I washed the remaining conditioner that was on my hair and wrapped a towel around myself.  I stepped back into the shower when i heard the door open. I froze, who was it? Jjong's probably still sleeping, Taemin is setting the table, the rest of the guys were in their rooms/dorm. i scanned the shower, what to use against this ert? I grabbed the closet things to me ; my perfume ( no idea what it's doing here, Jonghyun must have put it here by mistake.) and those puffballs you use to scrub yourself , i can't remember what's they're called at the moment. This guy has some serious nerve to come in here and just start peeing while I'm in the shower. I couldn't tell who it was, because the shower is one of those frosted kinds. The guy started to turn around and i quickly opened the door and threw the poof ball at his face and started spraying him. He fell to the ground covering his face.

"GET OUT RIGHT NOW YOU SICK ERT BEFORE I BREAK YOUR FREAKING NECK IN HALF!" I screamed, know SHINee and maybe even Super junior would hear me and come in.

"YAH KYUNG STOP SPRAYING ME! I SMELL LIKE YOU NOW! " He screamed back, wait a sec ... it was Jonghyun.

"KIM JONGHYUN GET OUT RIGHT NOW , WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LET YOURSELF IN HERE WHILE I"M IN HERE?"

"IT"S NOT LIKE I WAS PEEPING ON YOU! " He sighed and calmed down, " Taemin said you were in your room so i thought the bathroom was free."

"Why in the world are you shirtless?" I asked i just noticed Jonghyun was half , and seriously it was y. Not even gonna lie. This guy had a nice body.

Jonghyun smirked, " Like what you see Kyung?"

"Psh. Nah, but you said Taemin told you the bathroom was free?"

He nodded. We both turned around and saw Minho and Taemin snickering and getting this all on film. " Choi Minho, you give me the camera right this instant before i spray you."

Minho and Taemin stepped back while Jonghyun and I stepped forward, " Aigo Noona, you and Jonghyun would be such a cute couple to embarrass. "Taemin sighed, " Ah if only you two were dating."

I sighed, " If only you two would give me the video camera." I spray the two and i think we ran around the house screaming for 5 minutes.

"What in the world in going on?" Key came out from his room. I mean this scene we have going on is pretty strange and I'm surprised Key can even say anything about it.

"Umma~ Taemin plotted out an evil plan so that Jjong would walk in on me taking a shower and they got it on video." I whined hoping Key would take my side.

"Minho make sure they don't get their hands on that camera."  He grinned.

My jaw dropped , " This world that i live in..." I sighed, " I'm gonna go change and Jonghyun, now you can use the bathroom. " I stormed off into my room.

~~~

"Kyungsoon! You cooked all that for us?" Teukie asked, " I'm so full >.<"

i nodded, " Jonghyun helped too. Oh and you might be missing some stuff up at your dorm. I had Kibummie take some of your food." I looked at the time, 1:30 PM, " Yah you all have to get to your schedules now . Go go !" I shooed all the SJ members outta the house with hugs, " What time are you guys leaving?" 

" At five." Minho replied, acting like nothing had happened.

Key walked up to me and locked our arms together, " In that case I'm taking Kyung shopping."

I looked at him, " Shopping? I have everything i need."

"Your clothes only took up 1/4 of the space in the closet, you need to fill it up."

" ......... Fine but we'll get back in time right?"

Key nodded, " I promise. You guys can just stay home and clean all the dishes." 

Key dragged me out of the room before we could hear them protesting.