Depression but Listen to your Noona

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

Minho POV

This . I hate how everyone is hating and angry with Jonghyun, well Key is at least. Oh Kyuhyun and some of the other Super Junior hyungs too. Kiseop's pissed and is always glaring at Jonghyun when he comes over. I sighed, I wish I could just tell them Jonghyun's side of the story. He's not the bad guy at all, if any one is the bad guy it's -

 Hello~ Hello~ Nareumdaero yonggil naesseoyo

I looked at the caller ID and smiled," Yubseyo?"

"Minho~!" Yuri cooed," What are you doing?"

My smile grew wider when I heard her voice," Ah just sitting around."

"Wanna...hang out then?" She asked . Ah I can just picture the cute picture of her shy smile and her flushed cheeks.

"Yeah, I'll meet you up where we usually met. Okay?"

"Okay."

"I'll see you in a bit then."

"Hey Yuri, one more thing."

"Hm?"

"Saranghae." I whispered and made a kissy noise into the phone before hanging up ,snickering. Oh I give myself goose bumps xD I guess you could say that we're seeing each other right now... :3

Anyhow , ah I feel bad for Jonghyun. Not being able to tell Kyung his reasons and now something just happened between them 2 weeks ago and things have gotten worse. They don't even talk to each other anymore, before I guess it was better. A hello and goodnight every once in awhile. But now, they seriously don't talk to each other. Even when they bump into each other. I've tried to put them in situations where they would be forced to talk o each other but man, are those two stubborn. I don't even know what happened. Jonghyun won't even tell me.

They're both so depressed and it hurts seeing them like this.

~~~~

Key POV

UGH WHY IS JONGHYUN SO STUPID??!! My daughter is way~ better than that bish. Let's compare. Se Kyung's brain is the size of a dust particle  doesn't exist while Kyung is just like the smartest girl ever. Se Kyung is not cute at all, my baby girl is adorable. And etc etc. Basically, my baby girl is better than Se Kyung.

Like seriously, what the fawk Jonghyun?

Oh snaps I've gotten the habit of saying fawk from Kyung xD Ah fine with me.  I sighed, ugh she's been so depressed and she hides it by watching Korean dramas where it would seem reasonable to cry. But the thing is, when Kyung cries, she starts to  think of all the other sad that happened in her life. Huh.. Jonghyun does that too. I guess it's what happens, I mean they have been friends since practically forever. A life time. I frowned when Jonghyun walked into the room.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked coldly. Ugh I don't even like seeing him that often.

"Look Key. I  have my reason but I can't tell Kyung but then I realized, if I could tell Minho...then I could tell you too."

~~~~

Kyung POV

I waited at the airport for Hankyung to get off his plane. Heechul called Hankyung and told him about what was happening, so Hankyung is currently flying his way back to Seoul for me. At least I'm not waiting alone, Heechul is with me. We didn't sit in an awkward silence or anything. I mean this is Kim Heechul we're talking about.

"Kyung, you know what we should do when Hankyung gets back? We should totally prank him the instant we see him."

I laughed, " How so?"

"We could pretend to get tin this huge fight ."

"Nah, it's too mean to prank Hankyung nowadays. It's either he flies back to Seoul to see us or we have to fly over to China to see him."

"Ah I guess you have a point. oh where should we go eat after this? He's probably hungry."

"Hmm.. Hankyung probably hasn't had Korean food in a while..."

"PATBINGSU!!" We both suddenly shouted at the same time.

"Oh patbingsu sounds good." Hankyung's voice said as we both turned our heads to face him. He pulled me in a hug," Let's go get ourselves some patbingsu."

~~~~

Key POV

I feel like a for cursing Jonghyun so many times now. I should have thought about his side of the story and dam. Both Kyung's and Jonghyun's depression only seems to get worse. That's all that's been happening ; things are getting worse.

~~~~

Jonghyun POV

"Omo, Song Dam noona?" I asked when I opened the door. Yeah, I'm home alone, thankfully.

"Jonghyun, I know what's going on. Minho called me." She replied as she walked into our dorm.

"Noona...'

"Yah, Jonghyun. I thought you already hurt Kyung enough."

"Noona, I had no other choice." I muttered my eyes tearing up.

She sighed," Jonghyun, screw that jerk and tell her. Tell Kyung everything. Tell her that you love her Jonghyun."

~~~~~

NEXT CHAPTER WILL REVEAL EVERYTHING~ :DD SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ~