Scolded by Umma

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

As I left the recording of Hello Baby, I sighed. Aish nobody to celebrate my birthday with this year...again. For the past 3 years I've had to celebrate my birthday alone and I usually just ended up not doing anything. I had high hopes of celebrating with SHINee. TT-TT Oh well.

"KYUNGSOON!!!!" I heard voices shout. I smiled and felt better instantly...it seems like it's always going to be my Super Junior Oppas to make me feel better.

"Hey guys!" I laughed before getting group hugged by 14 boys.

"Kyung Kyung Kyung~ Our manager heard from Kyuhyun that SHINee forgot about your birthday so we get to celebrate it with you because he let us have the rest of the day off!!" Teukie shouted.

"Eh? Really?" I asked.

"Really!" Ryeowook grinned.

"Ah let's hurry and go back to our dorm!!" Heechul shouted, jumping.

"OF COURSE!" I laughed, " Ah, crap. I left my phone up there. Can we go get it quickly?" They all nodded and we ran back up to SHINee.

~~~~

"Hyung! Noona left her phone here!" Taemin shouted when he spotted Kyungsoon's phone.

Onew grabbed it and started to go through her text messages, " Kyung have fun celebrating your birthday with SHINee! Happy Birthday to my lovely dongsaeng~" Onew looked at the time, " Omo, she got a bunch of texts messages this morning. "

"Yah, do you really think you should be invading her privacy?" Key asked.

Onew's heart sank when he read Kyungsoon's replies, ' Ah Komawo Oppa~ I'm excited to spend my birthday with SHINee ^0^ Can't wait to see what they prepared!' and other things along the lines of that.

Jonghyun sighed, " Aish that's why she was so happy in the morning......and then so quiet for the rest of the day..."

Flashback [ Jonghyun's POV]

"Oppa~!" Kyungsoon shouted when I came out , extending her arms for a hug.

"Eh? Oh a good morning hug?!" I grinned hugging her back.

"Uh.." Kyungsoon paused, " That's it?" She stared at me with her big brown eyes.

I pinched her cheeks, " Aigo! You want a good morning kiss too?!" I leaned in and pecked her cheek. She just stared at me....shocked?

"That's really all you have to say this morning?" She asked, was it just or does  it look like she's about to..cry?

"Eh? Is there something else I should say?" I paused to think, " OH I KNOW!" I exclaimed. Kyungsoon's face brightened and she smiled, " Yeobo~ I love you~ Saranghae!" I grinned but Kyungsoon didn't seem happy.

She sighed, " Ah never mind....."

"Eh? Isn't it a good thing that I love my yeobo?~"

".......Just forget it.....ah wait.....you already did...."

"Forget what my dear?"

"Just..." She paused , " Oh just never mind!" I tried to pull her in for a hug but she had stormed off to join the others.

"Yeobo~ What's wrong? What did I forget? Tell me~" I pouted and put my arm around Kyungsoon. She didn't even turn around to look at me, " Yeobo~" I pouted again.

"WHAT?" She asked, not even hiding her annoyance in her voice.

I flinched, " What's wrong?"

She glared at me. Taemin laughed, " Aw JongKyung is having a couple argument. Hyung , what did you do that made noona mad at you?"

"I don't know!" I replied, Kyungsoon sighed and crossed her arms.

Taemin grabbed Kyungsoon's hand, " Noona~ What did hyung do?~"

She didn't even look at him. She just kept glaring at all of us . What's gotten into my yeobo~

End


Kyungsoon's phone started to ring. Onew looked at the caller ID before picking up, " Hi mom."
 He put the phone on speaker.

"Jinki! Aigo, what are you doing with your sister's phone? Where is she? I have to wish my daughter happy birthday!"

"Er...she.....uh...." Onew stuttered, " Kyung's not here right now."

"Eh? Where is she then?"

" Uh..."

"Well, how's the party going then?" Onew's mom asked eagerly.

"Um....."

Kyungsoon POV

I grabbed my phone from Onew, " Yubseyo?"

"Ah Kyung! Happy Birthday~"

"Yeah...." I glared at SHINee," Happy....."

"So what did SHINee prepare for you?~ Did they top the parties Super Junior would have for you?"

"No."

"Aw why not? "

I sighed, " SHINee forgot about my birthday so they didn't plan anything." I flinched and moved the phone away from me when umma started shouting.

"WHAT? YOUR FREAKING REAL BLOOD BROTHER DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER?!"

"No..."

"GIVE THE PHONE TO HIM RIGHT NOW."

I extended the phone out to Jinki who reluctantly took the phone, pabo put the phone to his ear when it's on speaker, " Hi mom..." He regretted it when umma opened .

"LEE JINKI , HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU FORGET YOUR SISTER'S BIRTHDAY?!"

"Well...."

"NO. YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MUCH YOU FIVE HAVE PROBABLY HURT KYUNG? SHE HAS REMEMBERED ALL OF YOUR BIRTHDAYS EVERY YEAR, AND NOW YOU FORGET HER'S?"

"Umma..."

" I'm disappointed in you five. Did you even think that when Kyungsoon was in the States, she spent her birthday alone by eat ramen?" They all turned to me with wide eyes.

"Umma, you promised not to tell.." I muttered.

"THEY SHOULD KNOW! "

I sighed, " Umma, we gotta go bye." I yanked my phone back and hung up on her.

Jonghyun opened his mouth to say something but then the screams of Super Junior interrupted him, " KYUNG!!!" 

Kyuhyun ran up to me and swung me on his back, " LET"S GOOOO~~~"

"Yah, where are you guys going?" Onew asked.

"TO CELEBRATE KYUNG's BIRTHDAY. DUH." They all shouted in unison. Are they kidnapping me?

I laughed, " Bye guys." I shouted to SHINee while Kyuhyun ran away from them with me on my back.