Interview, Strong Heart, , and more matchmaking

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

(Kyung POV)

"Kyungsoon-sshi what's your ideal man?" The interviewer asked.

"Ah, honestly I never really thought of an ideal guy. I'm just more like ; If I like you then I like you. Sure, there are some qualities I would like in a guy now that I think about it."

"Qualities like?"

"Hm... he has to be sweet....funny..nice. Ah just the usual stuff a girl could ask for." I laughed.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend before?"

I paused," To be honest, I have had a boyfriend before."

"Are you two still seeing each other?"

"No."

"Is it okay if you tell me a little more about your first love? He was your first love right? You've given some hints about who he is too."

"I don't mind. We lasted for 7 years, and then he broke up with me because he wanted to focus on his career. He was my first love. I have given hints about him because I figure I should let fans figure things out."

"Why not just tell the public who your previous idol boyfriend is?"

I laughed," He's successful now, I don't want to ruin his image by saying that he dated someone like me."

"I see. May we have another hint about him?"

I thought about it," He's in a group."

"Ah Kyungsoon-sshi, rumor has it that you don't get along well with Krystal of F(x). Is that true?"

I nodded," I don't like her that much, and if it weren't for Jessica Unni...I think I would have punched her already." I laughed nervously.

the interviewer laughed," I see. I don't think you would be comfortable with telling as to why you dislike Krystal so much so I won't ask. Is there anyone in the Kpop industry that you haven't or want to met?"

I smiled," I haven't met Teen Top before , I really want to met Jung il Woo. I'm a big fan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strong Heart~

"Kyung doesn't get along with Krystal. We had a welcome back / birthday party for Kyung and for some reason Krystal was there so-, Ah wait Shindong come reenact the scene with me." Eunhyuk laughed.

I couldn't help but crack up. I don't think I acted that mad...maybe a little.

"Hey Kyung out of all the SHINee members who would you date or marry?" Lee SeungGi asked suddenly.

"Honestly, probably Taemin . The other four I wouldn't go out with."

"Why?"

"Onew is my brother, Jonghyun isn't single, Key is my umma, Minho is like my brother. Taemin is my favorite dongsaeng, but if I had to choose out of the 5 probably Taemin."

"What if Jonghyun was single?" Teukie asked.

My face flush," Maybe..." I laughed and hid my face in my hands.

"Would you marry him?~"

"No." I said blankly," Jonghyun is always talking about how he wants a lot of kids...I think I would die from child birth.." I muttered causing everyone to laugh.

 

~~~~~~~

"Sup Sica?" I asked when I picked up my phone.

"Ah Kyung~ Yuri told me about how you're getting her and Minho together...I was wondering if you could do the same for me?"

I gasped," Yah Sica! If she already told you about me hooking her up why would you ask to hook up with the same guy!"

"AH ANI !! Not with Minho!...With Onew..." My jaw dropped. Oh my God. Someone actually likes my brother? " Kyung? Are you there?"

"Brb, gotta go puke a bit." i joked.

"Oh c'mon Kyung. He's so adorakable! He's so cute and handsome and-"

"Ew ew he's my brother! I don't wanna hear that kind of stuff." I laughed," But I guess if that what you really want....then I'll see what I can do."