The True JongKyung? Screw that , I'm gonna go Hangout with BEAST

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

I choked on my noodles. This is sudden. Is this why he's been gone all the time? Jonghyun revealed his girlfriend, a huge grin on his face, SHIN SE KYUNG?

"My girlfriend, Shin Se Kyung." Jonghyun grinned.

Everyone in the room was shocked, well besides the new couple.

"Woah, I thought you were just joking...." Heechul confessed. Wait, what?

Ryeowook patted my back, yes I'm still choking on udon noodles. After a few minutes of awkward silence excluding my choking in the background, Jonghyun was introducing Se Kyung to everyone. He got me, I could still hear him, " That's Jinki's little sister, Kyungsoon."

Wait, what did he just refer to me as? Kyungsoon? Jonghyun has never referred to me as Kyungsoon, it has a;ways been Kyung.

I coughed, " Annyeong ....Unni right?"

Se Kyung laughed a bit, " Yes, I'm your Unni." Well she seems nice.

"Ah Annyeong Unni. I'm sorry but I have to get going. I'll be back in a bit. " I muttered.

"Kyung! Where are you going?!" Minho called , I had only got half of my foot out the door.

"Hang out with BEAST. Kikwang called me yesterday, and I promised to hang out with them today." I replied, leaving the SHINee dorm.

~~~~~

I sprinted to BEAST's dorm, screw my car. I don't care if I have one, I can run there. It took me roughly, maybe 30 minutes. I got to the door and Yoseob opened the door.

"Hey Kyung! Woah, why are you all sweaty?" Yoseob smiled.

"I ran here." I replied, sinking into their sofa. Sorry I'm getting my sweat everywhere guys.

"Huh, still the active Kyung from before." I heard HyunSeung say from behind me.

"Still the creeper HyunSeung from before." I teased.

"Hey shut up." He laughed.

"Where's Kikwang?" I asked, peering around the dorm that I haven't been in for quite some time.

I felt arms wrap around my neck, "  Kikwang is here~" Kikwang sang .

I laughed, " Well hello there."

"What brings you to our dorm?" Yoseob asked.

"Kikwang told me to come over." I replied, " Do you guys not want me here? I can just run back if you guys want."

"No! We haven't sen you in forever~ Stay! " HyungSeung pouted, " You should stay the night!"

"Hm, I don't think my brother and the other guys would approve of that." I thought aloud, " We'll just see what happens."

~~~~

"So how long have you two been going on?" Teukie asked.

" For quite some time now." Jonghyun smiled and held Se Kyung's hand, " We're thinking of making it official on October 15."

"That's only a few days away." Key muttered.

Taemin stayed quiet and constantly glared at Jonghyun. Hyung, how could you do that to noona?

~~~~

a/n School's coming back for me -__- That means less updating T-T Well I've been double updating a lot so I hope that makes up for it! ^-^ I think that's all for now, and yes Jonghyun is really going to date Se Kyung . I feel like some JongKyung shippers are gonna get kinda mad within the next few chapters. As a warning, from this chapter on, this is where stuff starts going on lo. Subcribe and comment ^-^