It's Official

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

Well, Jonghyun and Se Kyung have made it official that they're dating. I'm so happy for them, except now a bunch of people are bashing on Se Kyung. Jonghyun's been so upset about that. Speaking of Jonghyun, I rarely see him or talk to him nowadays. We don't even try to talk to each other anymore. Se Kyung comes over every once in a while and eats dinner with us then she and Jonghyun spend the rest of the night together near her place.

Anyhow it's been the same from Elijah, haven't talk to him for like..two months now? Blah, I can't remember. But it's been a while.  So many things have been going on, SHINee recently finished with Lucifer, new album Hello etc. Jonghyun's had a pretty rough time though. Nowadays he only smiles when he's with Se Kyung Unni.  I can't help but feel like I'm slowly being replaced.... Jonghyun has stopped calling me Kyung instead he calls me Kyungsoon and Se Kyung by Kyung. I'm still getting use to it... One by one, it's starting feel like I'm losing the other guys to Se Kyung too. I mean like, she's really nice and all, I sense no y symptoms at all. But it's had me thinking, can I be replaced just like that?

"Kyungsoon, Kyungsoon." Jonghyun muttered, waving his hand in front of my face. Well look who had FINALLY started talking to me.

"Eh? What?" I snapped. I admit, I'm happy he's talking to me..somewhat but just watch, he's gonna stop in the next few seconds.

"Your phone is ringing." Jonghyun mumbled and then walked away. Ugh it's always been like this nowadays. He'll say two sentences to me and then leave. That does not count as a conversation.

I sighed and picked up my phone, " Yubseyo?"

"Unni~ It's Ae Sook~" Ae Sook sang . Ah I've been talking to Ae Sook a lot, she keeps me updated on Elijah since he refuses to talk to me.

"Oh hey, what's up?" I laughed.

" Hm, not much just sitting around." She sighed, " I thought Elijah would spent some time with me but he's always with Taehyun now."

I raised an eyebrow, " Who's Taehyun?"

"Eh, unni Hyung Seok never told you about Taehyun? He's our step cousin."

"Well I heard you that you had a step cousin, I just never knew much. That's all I really knew."

"Oh well, Taehyun is our step cousin."

"I'm guessing Elijah and him are close?"

"Yeah, they're really close.  Taehyun has always been that role model in Hyung Seok's life."

A few more minutes of talking about Taehyun, he seems like a pretty nice guy. Ae Sook claims that he's an excellent cooker, he's the one that plays sports with Elijah and etc. I'm not so upset about Elijah not talking to me anymore, he's been spending time with his step cousin a lot, so I don't mind. Elijah has his own life, I should stop being so clingy.

"Ah Ae Sook, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later. Bye." I said before hanging up. I have to talk to Hankyung a lot nowadays, seems like he's the only one that still care about me -__- If any of the other guys do still care, well they at showing it.

Ugh, ever since October 15, my life feels like it's going downhill....