Camera and Zhoumi

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

I cleaned my bowl while humming Nobody by Wonder Girls. Ah what to do today? SHINee members aren't going to be home until like midnight or later. Wait a sec..that means Minho isn't home... >:D . I grinned, this is the best time to find that camera and delete all that unwanted  footage. I ran into Minho's room and was careful not to make it obvious i was in his room. Ah but if i delete all the videos he got, he'll know for sure i was in here. I sighed, oh well. I can always still watch the videos though.  I smiled when i found the camera. Minho is horrible at hiding things.

"Omo..what's this?" I asked a loud, i looked at the date; last night. It was a picture. Jonghyun was holding me close to his chest with dry tear streaks on his cheek. Just what had happened? 

Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Oh~  I picked up my phone, " Yubseyo?"

" Kyung! I just want you to know I'm coming over in about," Zhoumi paused, " 15 minutes sound okay?"

" Yeah, that's fine Oppa."

"I'll see you soon then~ "

I hung up instantly, and focused back to the  picture on the screen. Why are you crying Jonghyun? I sighed and set the camera down as i had found it. I ran to my room, showered, got dressed, brushed my teeth etc. about five more minutes before Mimi would come, i walked back to Minho's room to find watch more videos. I laughed when i saw how Jonghyun acted after our accidental kiss. He was in the background constantly touching his lips and giving someone across the room a ' did that just really happen ?' look. Ah too cute. I jumped and almost dropped Key's camera when Zhoumi knocked on the door, " Coming~" I called.

"Kyung, hurry up~" Zhoumi whined.

"Mimi!" i shouted when i opened the door, he gave a box while smiling, " CHOCO PIES!"

" I remember how much you loved Choco pies so i got you a box."

"Komawo Oppa!"

Zhoumi leaned on the door frame, " What's this i hear about you getting drunk?"

I laughed," I got drunk with Big Bang last night."

He closed the door, " Woah Kyung. Second day back in Seoul and you got yourself drunk?"  He smiled, " ah also i got good news for you!"

"Hm?"

" Do you have a computer or laptop?" He asked, i nodded. I lead him to the computer that we all share and he typed in my name, " Everyone loves you. Well you do have some anti's for sitting on Jonghyun's lap but still."

"Ha, seems like Jonghyun got himself some hardcore fangirls. " I smiled, " Aigo, i don't mind. Haters gonna hate, but i have to go out in public a lot with them or so I've been told. "

He laughed, " As you're gonna become a idol or something. Next thing you know one of the Big Three is gonna try to get you."

"Psh, like that would happen. I would decline their offers if that happened."

"Really?"

"Yes really. Right now I'm only getting attention because Onew revealed he had a little sister. If i wasn't Onew's little sister, i wouldn't be getting all this attention. "