Sibling Love

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

I bit my lip, had i done anything i shouldn't have done last night. Aish why did i just have to get drunk? I woke up and Jonghyun was in bed with me and when i asked him if we did anything he just smiled. -__- I froze when Onew came out of his room.

He frowned at me, " Yah, you're not that scared of your brother are you?"

I shook my head, " No no just...hangover reaction."

He shook his head ," Aish." He walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bowl of Haejangguk for me . Ah hangover cure., " Do you want me to feed you?"

I smiled, " No, I'm fine." I paused, " Oppa, you should go to your schedule or else your manager will yell at you." Onew was ignoring his schedules to 'take care of me' .

He sat down across from me, " Nah, i need to take care of my little sister."

"Your little sister can take care of herself." I muttered.

"I heard that." He sighed, " It just..we never got to see each other much when we were little. I always helped uppa at the shop and then later i started as a trainee. You always moved around because of school, went to different places with umma, and then you left for the states. I feel like i should make up for those childhood years where i didn't get to take care of you as much as i could have."

I smiled, ah i love my big brother, " Oppa it's okay. I mean even though we didn't get to see each other much, we're close. "

He smiled a bit, " I didn't get you for three years though." He frowned, " You would come back for the holidays and i was never able to come back home to see you. Uppa wouldn't let you come visit me either. Plus," He paused, " I wasn't there to comfort you when you needed me the most."

I froze, " Umma told you?"

"She told me you were depressed and you cried everyday for about 2 weeks."

I hesitated, " She didn't tell you why?"

"Nope. She said it would be better if i heard it from you when you're ready to tell me." He sat up, expecting me to tell him the cause of my depression.

"Oppa..i don't think I'm ready to tell you yet."

He nodded, " I understand."

I looked at the clock, " Oppa you really should go to your schedule."

"But then there will be no one to take care of you."

"Just get a Super junior Oppa that's free today to do that or whoever you want."

He thought about it , " Arasso. " He kissed my forehead, " I'll get someone to come here to watch over you." He started for the door, "Yah, Kyung ah."

i looked up from my soup, " Hm?"

He winked and smiled, " I love you dongsaeng." Then he closed the door. Did i ever tell you that's he's the best big brother in the world? :]

A/n I would have updated way~ sooner. I woke up early planning on updating 2 or 3 chapters but then a storm came and that resulted in 9 hour power outage.