Onew's Revenge?

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

A few days later~~~~

"I heard you guys lost?" Onew asked, Key , Taemin and I.

"We purposely lost to them." Key said.

"I met Jinwoon, he said you guys weren't a match to them."

"That liar! I could have beat him but I let him win because I felt bad!" I exclaimed.

"We almost won all the games but.." Taemin began.

"Jung Jinwoon said that? He has the guts to go around and say that.." Key mumbled.

"They even said that they won but you wouldn't hand Taemin over to them." Onew crossed his arms.

I hugged Taemin, " I'm not letting him go with them. He has to stay with me~" I stuck my tongue out at Onew.

"I heard you told Onew hyung that we lost Makbanshi?" Key asked Jinwoon, whom he was on the phone with. We paused as Jinwoon said something to Key, " He said they still want Taemin. He said that even if all members were there, they could have still won us."

Onew grabbed Key's phone,  "You dare spout out nonsense?" Onew asked, " You can't do that. I'm the leader! Because you lost to them, I'm always being ignored!"

I scoffed, " Jung Jinwoon, i should have kicked you when I had the chance...If I knew he would do this, I wouldn't have let him win."

"Minho and I didn't go , so how can it be counted? Kyung, you were suppose to take our places and win for us~"

"Aish, all because I felt bad for them..Not happening anymore..."

"Then let's go and destroy Makbanshi!"

"Very sorry but we're going to destroy you." Key said to the camera.

"Jung Jinwoon...I'm not going easy on you anymore. " I said to the camera, " I'm going to kill you~" I teased, making it obvious that I was joking so that I myself wouldn't get mobbed by his fans.

~~~

I sat awkwardly between Jonghyun and Onew, I choose to stay quiet while the guys did all the talking. I felt lazy today anyway.

"Ah, Kyung~ Why is my yeobo so quiet today?" Jonghyun sang, putting an arm around my shoulder.

I glanced at Onew and he wasn't even glaring at Jonghyun, he was ...smiling? , " Ah that Jung Jinwoon thinks he could have beat me? Aish I let him win because I felt bad. Seriously! "

"Ah, your competitive side seemed to go nice?"

I pouted, " But it won't happen this time!"

"Aish yeobo is so cute~ Makes me go crazy." Jonghyun smiled, " Give the camera some JongKyung ; popo~"

I pushed his face away, " No."

"It's better than when Seunghyun tried though right~?"

"SAY WHAT?" Onew shouted, if we were in an anime, Onew's hair would be sticking up, he would be a giant right now with a flame behind him and he would have steam coming out of his nose.

"Seunghyun kept trying to flirt and kiss noona!" Taemin smiled, dear lord he's gone evil ......I'm not letting him hangout with Kyuhyun anymore..

Onew sat down while grinding his teeth, Jonghyun , who was trying to calm(?) Onew then said, " Let's play the Hand of Truth game!"

"don't make games up hyung!" Taemin laughed.

"What in the world is the Hand of Truth?" Key asked, interested.

"So how you play is like...for example, 'those without girlfriends' bend one finger" Jonghyun explained.

"Ah so like the truth game?" Taemin exclaimed, understanding the game.

"If all five fingers are bent, what will happen?" Key asked.

"Then you would lose. Those who can lie can definitely remain until the end but since we're members and close friends we'll know everything. Onew hyung should start." Jonghyun said.

"I can ....eat more than one entire pizza." Onew said.

Jonghyun's eyes widened and his jaw dropped, " Is that possible? Is that even human?"

"Oh...actually..I'm a fool!" Onew laughed, bending one finger.

We all turned to Taemin, " I've already received my Identification card."

"Scary Taeminnie." I laughed when we all bent one finger. They all turn to me, I thought a little, " I have a sibling ...that is a girl." I said. 

Onew and Jonghyun bent one finger. Key's turn, " Among us, I'm a little old." I turned to Onew who smiled and bent another finger, " This is the truth! truth!" Key continued when Jjong didn't bent one finger. Jonghyun sighed and slowly bent his index finger.

"Nowadays those in their twenties are scary." Taemin started but we all stopped playing when YooSeyun walked in.

I choose to stay quiet while the guys talked again. I sulked when I heard ' Search rank battle' , I bet my life that for my related searches there will be Kim Jonghyun. I let out a small sigh when YooSeyun said we would compare with each other since Makbanshi members weren't here. I watched Key aim for Onew's shoulder and then hit my brother. I couldn't help but laugh when Onew fell down.

I started to crack up when Jonghyun was about to hit Taemin, " Yah, Jonghyun oppa, if you hurt him, I'll smack you."

Jonghyun hit Taemin's shoulder and Taemin fell to the ground, " Noona~ It hurts!" He pretended to sob.

"KIM JONGHYUN!!" I laughed, grabbing the toy hammer and continuously smacked Jonghyun.

"SHORRY J!" YooSeyun shouted as Shorry ran into the set.  "OH SEUNGHYUN!" He yelled as Seunghyun also ran on the set.

Onew indelicately ran up to Seunghyun grabbing a fistful of his shirt, " So you tried to kiss my sister?"

I pulled Onew away from Seunghyun, " Oppa, you calm down this instant."

~~~~~

As Shorry started talking I zoned out again, ah if Minho was here, the guys wouldn't have dragged me along. I got smacked in the face when Jonghyun reached over to put his arm around Onew.

"Omo! Yeobo, I'm so sorry~!" Jonghyun exclaimed, was it just me or was he...panicking?

I sulked a moved to the end where only Onew would be sitting next to me, " Aish it's fine, go on with your story." Aish I feel so out of it today, Onew's imitation didn't even make me feel better.

"And that's why I'm kind of glad Kyungsoon doesn't wear makeup!" Key suddenly shouted.

"Eh?" I turned to Key, " It's weird when he says that because he's the one that makes me put on makeup."

"But when you do put on make up or your contacts you don't look scary!"

"I try hard not to." i laughed. I felt a bit more active when I heard ' Horrifying Yes'

~~~~

Onew vs Taemin

Oh dear Shisus please don't let Taemin float away. >.<

Key vs. Seunghyun

Too funny xD

Jonghyun vs Shorry J.

Winner = Jonghyun , winner goes against me~

Jonghyun vs. Me~

"Oppa, you run around the streets at night in only your boxers right?" Inflate Jjong's balloon.

"Kyung you have a crush on someone in Super Junior right?"

"Yes" Inflate Jjong's balloon.

"Oppa, did you know that you look like a dinosaur, AND you run like one?"

"Yes." Inflate my balloon.

"Kyung, even though you have a crush on someone in SJ you totally love me right?"

"Yes." Inflate Jjong's balloon.

"Oppa, you did you steal Onew's chicken yesterday?"

"Yes." Inflate my balloon.

"Kyung, we're dating right?"

"Yes." I laughed, Jonghyun grinned but then realized his balloon inflated even more.

"Oppa, were you watching yesterday?"

Jonghyun's jaw dropped and hi balloon was inflated, " Kyung you really want to go on 'We Got Married' with me right?"

"Yes." I quickly replied, and right then ; his balloon popped. I win ^-^

"I didn't steal your chicken hyung!" Jonghyun shouted when he saw that Onew was glaring at him.

"And I don't have a crush on anyone in SJ, I'm not dating Jjong either. About the 'We Got Married' thing.." I paused, " It's a maybe. I don't' want to, but if I had to choose Jonghyun would be an option."

Jonghyun grinned and hugged me," Should we go ask if we seriously can go on WGM?"

I laughed, " No."

"I'll ask later then." Jonghyun smiled, and then he kissed my forehead.

~~~~

Finally! Last segment and then we can go home~

I zoned out after Taemin finally sang his song, he's such a cutie! I sighed when Jonghyun stood up for whatever reason, ah he's not suppose to move when I'm sleepy ; no shoulder to lean on. I focused on Taemin when he dances though. Ah all his wishes are getting fulfilled today xD. I slowly zoned out again but when I heard ' Mir' I perked up.

"MIR~!" I shouted and tackle hugged him.

"Annyeong Kyung~" He laughed.

"Aish Mir too?" I heard Key mutter to himself.

"Yes I know Mir. Thunder and Joon too." I laughed as I walked back to Jonghyun.

"I want Kyung to participate in these dances too!" Mir shouted.

"Okay, So a dance battle between Key, Kyung and Mir!" YooSeyun laughed.

The  music started and Key and I recognized it first, we both stood up right away and started dancing.I laughed when Key and I turned around to Mir somewhat awkwardly dancing to Mister. Jonghyun had to hold me up from falling due to laughter from Mir dancing to Ivy's Touch Me.

"Ten percent," The music started and Key and I stood up right away, Key held my wrist, dragging me up front with him.  IT"S MY JAM YO' xD ,  I danced in the middle, Key to my right and Mir to my left.  Bo Peep Bo Peep isn't usually something I would dance to in public but I absolutely adore Bo Peep Bo Peep. I have a strange feeling that most of the eyes behind us are focus on my , I find out who and I'll smack them. Key almost back-handed Mir causing Mir to flinch.

"Hyung!" Mir shouted, hiding behind Shorry, resulting in a very shout argument.

I cracked up again when Onew stood up and started dancing . Me and my sick erted mind, he looks like some epic ert. Everyone on our side reacted right when we heard the first four notes of the next song ; After School's Because of You <3 . Jonghyun dragged me up and placed me by Key and Taemin.  Then it was just Key and I dancing. Again, first 3 seconds of the next song and we knew that it was ; F(x) 's Chu~<3 . Key's solo, I stayed back because I wanted to watch Key umma dance. Onew and I kept laughing for no apparent reason as Taemin and Key started dancing to SNSD's Tell Me Your Wish.

"AH!" Onew and I screamed in unison. Onew fell backwards in his chair and smacked my face, I also got dragged down. Curse our Onew condition -__-

You've got to be kidding me....we have to come back again ?

~~~~