From Hunger

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"You are going to get a shot!" Jonghyun whispered , loudly.

I jumped on his back and covered his mouth, " Oppa, shut up."

"Yay! Yeobo is on my back~ You can stay on for as long as you want yeobo~"

"Okay, I'll stay on for the rest of the day then."

"Arasso." Jonghyun laughed, sitting down awkwardly on a chair next to Onew. I clung onto his neck, my legs still wrapped around his waist. Suddenly, I felt a little...drowsy? My arms felt weak, my stomach started to hurt.  My stomach is starting to act up .... I semiconsciously let go of Jonghyun's neck, and BAM. I fell to the ground and everything went blank.

~~~

Jonghyun POV

I felt Kyung slowly letting go of my neck, I cracked a smile. Letting go already Kyung? But that smile faded when I heard a loud thud.

"Kyung! Yah Kyung! Don't scare me!" Onew shouted, rushing to Kyung's side.

I turned around, " Kyung! Yeobo!" I wrapped my arms around her, " Yah yeobo~ Wake up." This is all a joke, right Kyung? You're doing this to see if I still care right? She didn't do anything, her eyes didn't flutter open, she didn't groan or anything. It was almost like she was...lifeless. No no no, that can't happen.

"Kyung!" Onew shouted, gently hitting her face, he turned to the production crew, " How can you just sit there and record?!"

A writer noona called for an ambulance when Onew said that. This cannot be happening. Just a few seconds ago she was still smiling and having fun. No effing way. I gulped, " Kyung.....wake up....please."

~~~~

Onew and I sat in the waiting room, " Hyung...she'll be okay, right?" I asked.

Onew didn't reply, he sat quietly next to me. After a few minutes he sighed, " It's my fault...."

"Hyung, it's not your fault. How's it your fault?"

"I should have noticed that she already wasn't feeling well. She left a lot when we were filming and I couldn't notice that."

"Hyung...if we were to use that to pin it on someone..we could pin it on all of us. Not one of us even noticed it or even thought this would happen. She'll be fine." I reassured him. Yet, I needed some reassuring too... I looked up when I heard loud footsteps. Sounds like Super Junior hyungs are here.

"Kyung! Is she okay?" Leeteuk asked, his voice filled with concern.

Onew paused, " I hope so..."

"What happened? She was fine wasn't she? What happened before she fainted?" Heechul demanded.

"She was on my back...and then she just...fainted." I replied quietly.

Kyuhyun went up to the door of the room she was in, he pressed his ear against the door. The doctor opened the door a second after he did so, " Ah she's fine." He told us.

"Why did she faint?" Onew asked, feeling better already. I felt a feeling of relief flow through me.

"Just from hunger. No big deal." The doctor replied, " She'll need to stay for a few days just so we can make sure she okay."

Onew nodded, " Thank you. Can we see her?"

"She's awake so yes, you can."

We all rushed in, " Kyung Kyung Kyung!" Teukie shouted, wrapping his arms around Kyung, " We were so worried!"

She seemed better, I took this time and noticed how she had bags under her eyes and how thin she was, " Oppa, I'm fine."

Kyuhyun ran up to her and grabbed her hand, " Are you sure Kyung?" I couldn't help but feel a little jealous, I was just about to run up to her and do the same thing.

She nodded, " I'm fine. Really. You guys didn't need to come here. "

Donghae sighed, " Kyung, you fainted. You expect us to not come see you? You gave us a scare."

She frowned, " You guys left during your schedules didn't you? Aish, now I feel guilty."

Siwon came up to her, and ruffled her hair, " You silly girl. Don't be guilty. If you wanna make up for it eat more. You barely eat anything."

Onew and I stayed quiet and waited for Super Junior to leave. She stared at us, " You two should leave. The PD might get mad at you guys for leaving during filming. The others will wonder where you two went too." Onew opened his mouth but nothing came out. Kyungsoon sighed, " Oppa, please don't be blaming yourself for this. It's not your fault. I should have asked the PD if I could have gone home."

Onew bit his lip, ran up to Kyung and hugged her," I'm sorry for being a horrible brother."

She hugged him back, " Jinki Oppa....you're not a horrible brother. You're the best and don't you forget that."

Onew sighed and left the room without another word. It was just me and her now. We stared at each other for a while. I bit my lip, " Kyung...I-"

She shook her head, " There's nothing to forgive." She gave me a small smile.

"Huh, almost like you can read my mind."

Her smile grew wider, " Not really, I just kind of saw that coming after Jinki Oppa's 'apology'."

I sat next to her in a metal chair and grabbed her hand. Her face flush a bit, how cute of her >w< , " Promise you'll take good care of yourself? We won't be able to see you for a while."

"Arasso. Super Junior Oppas will be there to take care of me, maybe some of my other friends will come by too."

I tightened my grip on her hand, "Kyung....I just want you to know that...." I paused, I can't tell her. I swore that I wouldn't. I already broke the promise by 'telling' Song Dam noona. I can't break it again or else....or else he'll know and hurt her. I clenched my teeth, but then again he didn't keep his promise either that bas-

"I should know what?" Kyungsoon asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Nothing." I sighed. I shouldn't break a promise if I myself won't tolerate broken promises.

She tugged on my sleeve, " Tell me~"

I pretended to sigh, " Okay okay you got me. I'll tell you ; Saranghae yeobo~"

She laughed, " Ah you were acting so serious."

I smiled, If only you knew how serious this is....