Makbanshi

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Hurry up and come out!" Jonghyun shouted at the tent. Aish i don't get why they had to take me here with them, " Kyung, hide behind me." He whispered to me.

"The Ring Ding Dong that sings SHINee?"  YooSeyun yelled when they came out.

"Correct!" Key shouted into his mini megaphone.

"Why do you keep speaking informally? how old are you?" Seunghyun asked.

"I'm older than you."  Jonghyun snapped. 

"Aigo! That means I'm his noona?!" I yelled from behind Jonghyun.

"Omo, who said that?" Seunghyun asked. I immediately covered my mouth.

Jonghyun sighed, " Since Onew and Minho couldn't be here with us, we brought our secret weapon." Jonghyun pulled me out from behind him, " Kyung~!"

Seunghyun walked up to me with a smile, " Aigo, who's this pretty girl?" He lifted my chin up with his index finger.

"Yah, I'm your noona!" I laughed.

Seunghyun backed away, " Ah, sorry! "

"Aigo, she so short." Jinwoon laughed, " It's cute. "

"Ah, isn't she Onew's little sister?" Dongho asked.

I grinned, " I'm here in place of Onew and Minho Oppa."

"So what are you guys doing here?" The host asked.

"We heard that this is a program for all the teams' maknaes." Jonghyun replied, " Our Taemin is also a maknae and I feel that he might want to join."

"Oh then give him to us!" YooSeyun said immediately, causing Jonghyun to laugh.

I hugged Taemin, " Aigo~ I won't let him go over there."

"I want to say something to Taemin hyung." Dongho said, " Hyung, you're the maknae in your group. There's a lot of things you can't do right? But if you come here you can even be the leader! I think i want to be the leader right now." He said putting a yellow band on his arm.

"What time is it? Makbanshi!" They all shouted.

"What is that!" Jonghyun and I laughed, " Makbanshi, what is that!"

"Yah, that's Super Junior's thing." I added laughing, " Plagiarism!"

"Let's show them our greeting then." Taemin suggested.

"Anyonghaseyo, we are shining SHINee." We all said in unison.

"But looking at Taemin's gaze, it looks like he wants to come over here." Jiwoon pointed out.

" Kyungsoon noona won't let me." He laughed, " Ah I'm sorry noona."  Taemin walked over to Makbanshi and walked backwards to us, " I'm joking~ I'm joking~ I would never leave Kyungsoon noona with hyungs." He hugged me.

"Aigo, my cute dongsaeng." I smiled.

"If Makbanshi wins today, we'll take Taemin as our new member."  YooSeyun said.

"That's not something we can decide on our own." Jonghyun laughed.

"What will you win Makbanshi with?" He asked.

"We know how to do a lot of things so.. "

"We even won Bi , okay?!"

"Oh really?"

"Yes, we won Bi in the up and down contest!"

"I'm last week's ace!" Jinwoon shouted.

"Yes, he won Bi last week!" the MC shouted, " Eh why does it feel like we're losing?"

"You guys are working hard." Jonghyun muttered.

"What kind of broadcast is this?!" Jinwoon yelled.

"We might have lost just now. But by the end , you will see Makbanshi's power!" YooSeyun shouted at us.

Jonghyun smirked, " We have our secret weapon," He wrapped one arm around my waist, " Our Kyung could take you all down if she wanted to."

"I'm not letting Taeminnie go over there. Taeminnie is going to stay with his noona." I smiled.

" How many members does SHINee have? Five right?" The host asked.

"I told Minho Oppa and Jinki Oppa that they could rest." I grinned.

"So you think you can win us without the other two?"

"Yeah."

"Ah , should we have taken noona with us? " Taemin asked, causing Makbanshi to crack up.

"Jinki Oppa told me to come." I sulked.

"Great, we will great to show you our Makbanshi power.Please show us SHINee's power fairly and confidently." The host said, " But since we had a hard time casting you, we will go somewhere warm. Yes, we will film indoors, so don't go home early. Do you understand?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Starting now, an unthinkable battle will begin. Makbanshi vs SHINee! SHINee vs Makbanshi!"  YooSeyun announced , " Before we begin, we received a challenge right? It said on it , 'luxury idols .' Our SHINee are the luxury idols. Makbanshi members are idols too...Is there a matching nickname we can come up with? "

"Old idols." Key blurted out.

"Old? why old?"

"Because everyone looks older than their age."  Everyone burst out laughing, " I never said I looked young."

" I know that is might be upsetting for Makbanshi members but.. since they are currently #1, we can't not hear Ring Ding Dong right? We will all show a positive reaction right? You won't be cringing at their performance because they're our rivals right?"

"Of course, of course!" Makbanshi replied in unison.

Jonghyun pulled me up with them, " Kyung should dance with us too since her brother is SHINee's leader."

" Fine, but you better not make me sing." I sighed, is this why i was dressed to match them, somewhat at least? I wore a black vest with white Adidas sweater underneath and black skinny jeans with black converse shoes.

After dancing to Ring Ding Dong, Makbanshi clapped for us, " So cool~" Dongho said.

"wow, noona you know the whole dance to Ring Ding Dong?" Taemin gawked.

I stared at him, " Key umma taught me."

"Makbanshi members are ready for anything right?"

"Yes, of course." Was their reply.

"Same for SHINee?"

"Yes." We all replied in unison.

"That's why we prepared a final showdown...We prepared many events. We prepared all the games from the entertainment programs. Now, please reveal today's final showdown event!"  We all stared at the scroll with the list of events on it. I zoned out while reading through all the events, but came back in when i heard, " Lock that door over there."

"Why? What?" We all started to ask.

"Starting now, the Makbanshi members and SHINee members cannot leave this place. you can't leave, not even to go to the bathroom."

"You're not going to say that only one can survive right?" Jiwoon asked.

"It's similar to that. It's not a battle, it's a death battle. The team that asks for help or gives up , loses."

"Aigo, how much you wanna bet Jinki oppa will break that door open if he found out?" I joked.

~~~~~~~

"In those 100 challenges, we will give you guys the chance to choose. But the very first match, I will choose. This is the corner that cannot be left out in Makbanshi. It is.. the contest of internet  most searched ranking." the host smiled, " I don't know if SHINee has heard the rumor, the Makbanshi members' rankings increased rapidly after the joined. Each week they come out, their ranking goes up by 200, 300 even 1000. for example, Park Eun Hye's ranking when he first came out on this show was..."

"8993rd."  Yunhwa replied.

"But right now?"

" 902rd."

"Omo, we're the only ones liking this." 

"Your honor is on the line ." Jonghyun said, clapping his hands.

"Honestly , you guys can get a little embarrassed . "

"Yes, that is possible."

"Among your members who should we get to know first?"

"Ah who should go first?" Jonghyun asked us, " I kind of want to let Kyung go first, because ladies first -"

"In that case, i want to go last." I muttered causing laughter, " Jonghyun Oppa should go first. I think I'll be in the thousands , since I'm not an idol."

"Me?"

"We will get to see SHINee's Jonghyun's searched ranking first." YooSeyun decided, " What place is he?"

"He's 94th."

"Oh~ He's within 100." Dongho gawked.

"What are his related searches?" YooSeyun asked.

"Jonghyun's voice cracking and Is JongKyung real? . "

We all laughed at Jonghyun's voice cracking, but the instant I heard JongKyung, I glared at Taemin, " Yah! I told you there would be scandal!" they all laughed at me.

"Ah are you two dating though?" YooSeyun asked.

"Yes." Jonghyun replied.

"YAH WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!" I yelled, Makbanshi burst out laughing at my reaction.

" Yesterday."

"Don't listen to him~ Jonghyun Oppa is a crazy dinosaur~"

" It's Taemin's fault, not mine. HE came up with JongKyung."

" Aish.. My pride.." I sulked.

"Ah so because of Kyungsoon here, and your voice cracking, you're 94th." YooSeyun laughed, " Let's look at Taemin now."

"Taemin is 115th."

"Ah, why are their ranks so high?" He paused, " So we'll look up Key and then Kyungsoon, okay?"

Key and I just nodded, " Ah I looked up Key once, Super Junior's Kibum showed up." Makbanshi laughed and cheered.

"Ah Key your real name is..?"

" Kim Kibum."

"Oh Kim Kibum. We'll go to Key's ranking then Dongho and then Kyungsoon-sshi since she wanted to go last. Ah so Key's ranking is.."

"Key's ranking is 103rd."

"What are his related searches?"

"Ways to get taller."

"Honestly, i searched up how to get taller. I still do and I'm 30. Is there anything else?"

"Nicole and Goo Hara."

"Aigo , what's with SHINee members and scandal?" I asked myself out loud, causing laughter.

"It's because Jinwoon is close with Nicole and I'm very close to Nicole. We're all the same age."

"Jinwoon confessed that it wasn't him."

"That's why it went to me!" Key exclaimed, " I'm friends with Nicole and the only 2 people with the same age is perhaps me and Jinwoon. But i don't know Goo Hara. But you're friends with Goo Hara right?"

"I'm not that close with her!" Jinwoon snapped.

"Do you know her?"

"What?"

"Do you know her?"

"We just say hi when we see each other."

"I say hello."

"Oh really? Then I'll say hello too."

I zone out while they argued and came back when YooSeyun cleared things outs, " So Jonghyun is 94th, Taemin is 115th, and Key is 103rd and we'll get to Kyungsoon later. But~ We have our hopes in Makbanshi. Our ranking hope! Our UKISS's Shin Dongho! What is Dongho's ranking?"

" 22nd!" Makbanshi started screaming and cheering.

"Finally, what's Kyungsoon's rank?"

" 23rd"

Makbanshi 1, SHINee 0

A/n This episode was actually aired on like December 2009 but i really liked this episode ;D We'll be taking a break from HB for episodes 4,5, 12 and 13 of Makbanshi. So the next few chapters are going to get pretty long. Ah this chapter is about 19 minutes of episode 4. Subscribe and comment~ It will motivate me to type ^0^